IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

But you just said they were on her divorce papers. Those of us that have been divorced know those two things are not the same. It is very likely she never saw the signed motion to dismiss.

You're splitting hairs because you don't have an argument.

i am not splitting anything but your stupid made up story. Moore did not rule on her divorce, Moore was not even the original judge assigned to the divorce. Moore signed a single piece of paper that very likely was never seen by Nelson.

ROFL! "Splitting hairs" is the nice way to say what you are doing. If Nelson didn't see it, then how would she know it was dismissed? Are you claiming she didn't have a lawyer?

Obviously, you're desperate to keep your narative alive, but it's spiraling into the ground.

If s
It was not denied, it was withdrawn by her, so he actually ruled for her. It was withdrawn because her and her husband at the time decided to try and work things out. WHNT News 19 reviewed the documents and confirmed there was no hearing, just the judge signing something because it was his turn to do so.
In fact, the initial petition for divorce was assigned to and signed by Judge W. D. Russell, not Moore. All Moore did was sign the paperwork dismissing the petition, at the request of the petitioner.
Show me the source that you have been receiving your information from. If it is from off the vbackside of a cracker jack box, then take a photo of it and post it.

View attachment 161303View attachment 161304View attachment 161305
All it says that the plaintiff was present.And I see that it shows that the part about the DA, was slashed. No one puts their title with a slash that separates from their name. Which that it shows that the document was filled out by his assistant. Judges do not signs none of their paperwork. They always have the court's clerk that does everything. And then they will signed their initials to let them know that they has signed or stamp the documents for the judge. But she didn't know that it was his court clerk initials. And so she had added it in thinking that it was his title.

What is shows is the lie that Moore was assigned to the divorce. What it shows is the lie that she would have had to appear in front of him in court. What is shows is that Moore's lawyer stood in front of the TV and lied.
Do you have any idea idiot how many people judges see every day? By the way idiot it is up to the defence to request a recusal for that very reason. Fuckin moron.

Have you been drinking? Isnt it a little early to be drunk on a Sunday? I am not sure what it is you were trying to say there, but come back when you are sober and try again.

You're splitting hairs because you don't have an argument.

i am not splitting anything but your stupid made up story. Moore did not rule on her divorce, Moore was not even the original judge assigned to the divorce. Moore signed a single piece of paper that very likely was never seen by Nelson.

ROFL! "Splitting hairs" is the nice way to say what you are doing. If Nelson didn't see it, then how would she know it was dismissed? Are you claiming she didn't have a lawyer?

Obviously, you're desperate to keep your narative alive, but it's spiraling into the ground.

If s
Show me the source that you have been receiving your information from. If it is from off the vbackside of a cracker jack box, then take a photo of it and post it.

View attachment 161303View attachment 161304View attachment 161305
All it says that the plaintiff was present.And I see that it shows that the part about the DA, was slashed. No one puts their title with a slash that separates from their name. Which that it shows that the document was filled out by his assistant. Judges do not signs none of their paperwork. They always have the court's clerk that does everything. And then they will signed their initials to let them know that they has signed or stamp the documents for the judge. But she didn't know that it was his court clerk initials. And so she had added it in thinking that it was his title.

What is shows is the lie that Moore was assigned to the divorce. What it shows is the lie that she would have had to appear in front of him in court. What is shows is that Moore's lawyer stood in front of the TV and lied.
Do you have any idea idiot how many people judges see every day? By the way idiot it is up to the defence to request a recusal for that very reason. Fuckin moron.

Have you been drinking? Isnt it a little early to be drunk on a Sunday? I am not sure what it is you were trying to say there, but come back when you are sober and try again.
I don't drink you fucking retard. My grandfather was a judge. My cousin's husband is a judge. Three of my cousin's are lawyers. Recusal has to be requested by the defence you fuckin tard.

If s

I don't drink you fucking retard. My grandfather was a judge. My cousin's husband is a judge. Three of my cousin's are lawyers. Recusal has to be requested by the defence you fuckin tard.

Well, maybe you should start drinking then, it would give you a reason for being such a moron. Who the fuck said anything about recusals.

But I have to admit, I almost fell out of my chair laughing over the fact you think your cousin's husband being a judge is somehow relevant to the discussion.

If s

Well, maybe you should start drinking then, it would give you a reason for being such a moron. Who the fuck said anything about recusals.

But I have to admit, I almost fell out of my chair laughing over the fact you think your cousin's husband being a judge is somehow relevant to the discussion.
Look you fuckin tard you had not added a damn thing of value to the thread. Just the ramblings of a fucking idiot.

If s

Look you fuckin tard you had not added a damn thing of value to the thread. Just the ramblings of a fucking idiot.

This from the guy that started talking about recusals out of blue when there was no recusal. This from the guy that thinks his cousin's husband being a judge makes him an expert on what judges do?

I gave you fucking copies of the actual paperwork, the initial divorce petition being signed by someone other than Moore, despite the lies that you and his lawyer are telling people. Now crawl back under your cousin's husband ass and shut the hell up

This from the guy that started talking about recusals out of blue when there was no recusal. This from the guy that thinks his cousin's husband being a judge makes him an expert on what judges do?

I gave you fucking copies of the actual paperwork, the initial divorce petition being signed by someone other than Moore, despite the lies that you and his lawyer are telling people. Now crawl back under your cousin's husband ass and shut the hell up
Fuck you punk. You got an issue dick breath? Ask the OP if he has a problem with me saying what I think you ball washing mother fucker.

Fuck you punk. You got an issue dick breath? Ask the OP if he has a problem with me saying what I think you ball washing mother fucker.

Ahhh, I made the little guy mad! I am so sorry. I am sure your cousin's husband is a very nice man and has taught you all sorts of things about being a judge.

If you get over your sissy fit, can you tell me what the hell recusals have to do with the topic at hand?

Ahhh, I made the little guy mad! I am so sorry. I am sure your cousin's husband is a very nice man and has taught you all sorts of things about being a judge.

If you get over your sissy fit, can you tell me what the hell recusals have to do with the topic at hand?
Fine, you say the judge must of known her. How? One case out of what was maybe hundreds? If not thousands?
If she knew him she had a right to request recusal. But she didn't. Guess she did not know him that well huh?

Fine, you say the judge must of known her. How? One case out of what was maybe hundreds? If not thousands?
If she knew him she had a right to request recusal. But she didn't. Guess she did not know him that well huh?

I never said the judge knew her, what the heck are you talking about.

According to Moore's lawyer she lied when she said she had not seen the Moore since the incident took place, claiming that Moore had been assigned to her divorce, implying that she would have seen him in court. This was false, Moore was not assigned to her divorce, all Moore did was sign the petition for dismissal.

She did not need to request a recusal because Moore was never assigned to her divorce.

She would have had no way of knowing ahead of time who was going to sign the petition for dismissals and it is possible that she never even saw who signed it if her lawyer took care of it. I literally never saw or meet the judge that signed my divorce way back in the day, my lawyer did it all for me.

You have my 100% support.

According to Moore's lawyer she lied when she said she had not seen the Moore since the incident took place, claiming that Moore had been assigned to her divorce, implying that she would have seen him in court. This was false, Moore was not assigned to her divorce, all Moore did was sign the petition for dismissal.

She did not need to request a recusal because Moore was never assigned to her divorce.

She would have had no way of knowing ahead of time who was going to sign the petition for dismissals and it is possible that she never even saw who signed it if her lawyer took care of it. I literally never saw or meet the judge that signed my divorce way back in the day, my lawyer did it all for me.
Then you need to ask her lawyer at the time is she said she knew the judge.

If s

Impressive....

So that makes you........ummm.......Nothing

Then you need to ask her lawyer at the time is she said she knew the judge.

Why would a lawyer ask their client “hey, do you know this guy that signed your petition for dismissal?”

For possible reason would that conversation have taken place?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Media is silent on the credibility gap of Moore's accusers.
The Press is saying that Moore "sexually abused" under aged girls, but they haven't shown the proof.

The Corrupt Democratic Party is going to use a smear campaign against all Republicans who run for the Senate and the Press is going to help them.

Forum List

Back