It's a fake folks LoL

Good on ya Donald. Making America a Dump Again.

What a dump this place is becoming under Grabby Trump.
How so? You mean fewer illegals hanging out at Home Depot makes it a dump? The stock market surging to new highs makes it a dump? What exactly are you whining about?

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.
Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?
More than one count of what?

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.
Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?

probably

tenor.gif

How so? You mean fewer illegals hanging out at Home Depot makes it a dump? The stock market surging to new highs makes it a dump? What exactly are you whining about?

Can you imagine how all the Rightie Tighties would be screaming if Obama had dumped all over America's House?

how many investigators are working the cases now ?? 16,,? or 17 experienced experts on digging up dirt? And all being done on the QT
my guess is that trump takes vacation now to try and get his families stories to all jibe He's in deep sheet and he knows it imho

The only thing is deep shit is your nose up Obama's ass. Pucker up, boy.

the investigations aren't over. when all the Is are dotted & the Ts crossed,& the intel becomes hard evidence then impeachment will begin because there will be no denial of wrong doing. the senate will then proceed & go to trial. as for explaining... do your own fucking research, because trying to 'explain' .... again ....is futile with the poorly educated. did you enjoy mango mussilini's rally in WV? i bet you did.
The pundits say no, he won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress. It takes a majority vote. They say no, Trump won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress.

The rumour out of Washington. At the time of the inauguration was that Republicans would back Trump as long as they reasonably could, while extending the rope to hang himself. Trump being his own worst enemy, was not expected to implode quite this quickly or spectacularly but working with they've been given, Republicans are all growing a pair and doing what is best for the country.

Now if they can drop the toxic rhetoric and actually work in a bi-partisan way to the benefit of the whole electorate and not just the 25% of the electorate who voted for Trump or the 5% top income earners in America, you might have something.

There is no evidence of any of those except in the dimocratic party. Time to have a REAL investigation with the REAL evidence.

Can you imagine how all the Rightie Tighties would be screaming if Obama had dumped all over America's House?
He took a Giant Dump on the American people..........attacked them with abuse of power.......did rectal exams on conservative groups with the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA and others............simply because they were conservative.

He spied on leaders of other nations.........tried to influence elections in other countries.....started a war in Libya without Congressional Consent.......same damned thing the leftist Brigade said Bush did even though they approved military action...........

Gave weapons to ISIS.........allowed ISIS to take over most of Iraq that our men bled taking before..........

Said it was great in Yemen.............we got THROWN OUT........

Tried to get Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be elected there...........was told to pound sand.....

The Red Line...........made out of Crayon......

Handing our enemy..........Iran ........a lot of money in an agreement not worth the paper it was written on.

Tied our military's hands with restrictive ROE's on the battle field.

Fast and Furious................guns to DRUG LORD'S who have killed more people in Mexico than all the loses in the ME over time.

Doubled down on debt..........

Low economic growth

Made a MONUMENTAL LAND GRAB.....................more than all the presidents combined in the past............damn near declared the ENTIRE OCEAN A MONUMENTAL..............

And in closing.........................fitting here.

His LEGACY IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

At this point what difference does it make that Ambassador Stevens and 3 other US citizens were left to die

The first respond team arrived with 30 minutes. They drove off the attackers and rescued all but two.
Timeline: Here’s how the Benghazi attacks played out

recheck your timeline

Here's a very different timeline:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

I don't know which is correct...but neither do you.

This ongoing battle is against the ESTABLISHMENT and those who would sell their mother for a buck.

The corruption in our Gov't is YUGE...................bought and sold political whores..........who are the real problem with this country.......

Abusing our agencies to attack civilians...........ignoring the laws on the books that they disagree with.......and sending our jobs overseas making the American DREAM DIE.............

Fuck all of the them and those agreeing with them.................I'm timid like that...........so sorry................I'm against you..............Out of Fucks to give if you don't like it.

The TEA PARTY STARTED THIS REVOLUTION.................and we are still here.......................

At this point what difference does it make that Ambassador Stevens and 3 other US citizens were left to die

The first respond team arrived with 30 minutes. They drove off the attackers and rescued all but two.

recheck your timeline

Here's a very different timeline:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

I don't know which is correct...but neither do you.

They do...................they fought it.

recheck your timeline

Two armored vehicle arrived at 10:10.........The time line in your link started at 10:30.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf

But the Post did publish this, the same as above.

Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi attack

Collusion ,, Money laundering for starters

Collusion ,, Money laundering for starters
Ahh yes, everyone knows about THE Clinton FOUNDATION and knows Comey used to manage millions of dollars in donations from tin horn dictators for The Clinton Foundation when he worked at HSBC.

Care to name one crime listed on THE Grand Jury Petition, and Cite US CODE for what law President Trump Violated?

Pure lie!!

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf

30 minutes is when the rescue team from President Obama's CIA arrived and started a counter assault to take back the compound.

Forum List

Back