It's a fake folks LoL

If they were colluding with russia, why did they fall for that bullshit meeting with that chick? Direct lines got hacked by putin? :rolleyes:

because they were stoooooooopid??????? who knows? the investigation by mueller will reveal all or nothing. & after he's done, then the senate AND house will be doing their own thing.

Isnt this like the second or third time they have brought in Grand Jury on this same investigation? You people are fucking idiots
This is the second Grand Jury.
The first one is out of Virginia, and it regards Michael Flynn.
This one is from DC, and it regards other Trump associates, and family. The subpoena that was issued for the 2nd one recently involved the Don, Jr's "I love it!" June meeting with the Russians.
great. we can then ask clinton and lynch about their secret meetings.

amazing one side no one cares and the other even seeing a russian is a foul.

Isnt this like the second or third time they have brought in Grand Jury on this same investigation? You people are fucking idiots
This one is from DC, and it regards other Trump associates, and family. The subpoena that was issued for the 2nd one recently involved the Don, Jr's "I love it!" June meeting with the Russians.

The meeting between Lynch and Clinton was public knowledge the moment it happened. No one denied it ever happened, or said they forgot it happened when they failed to disclose it on a government form and got caught.

It's the lies and the cover up that make Trump and Company look guilty as hell.

Fake Special Prosecutor convenes Fake Grand Jury to...
Here come the subpoenas. Not so many leakers in Mueller's office, but things will start getting done, now. And one of those subpoenas, I'm guessing, will have Donald J. Trump's name on it.

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.

the investigations aren't over. when all the Is are dotted & the Ts crossed,& the intel becomes hard evidence then impeachment will begin because there will be no denial of wrong doing. the senate will then proceed & go to trial. as for explaining... do your own fucking research, because trying to 'explain' .... again ....is futile with the poorly educated. did you enjoy mango mussilini's rally in WV? i bet you did.
The pundits say no, he won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress. It takes a majority vote. They say no, Trump won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress.

iceberg goldberg greenberg you think Russia is our friend ?? They want to bury us and any pos sneaking around with them is suspect

iceberg goldberg greenberg you think Russia is our friend ?? They want to bury us and any pos sneaking around with them is suspect
Were you making threads about obama saying he would have more flexibility? JW im sure thats different. Somehow.

they didn't seem to be a problem until trump was elected.
"after my election i have more flexibility" RIGHT TO RUSSIA DIRECTLY. yet the libs don't give jack nor squat about that but if someone trump knows spoke to a russian, it's nefarious.

when you even up your expectations to be the same on both sides, holler. while you run around letting the left tell you what to be mad at, that's on you.

this wasn't an issue:
Remember when Barack Obama was setting up back channel communications with Russia? We do…

the POTENTIAL of this was:
The Trump administration is skirting the biggest question about Kushner-Russia ties

you can't sit there and EVER convince me it's ok for one and not the other. don't even try. troll on cause i ain't playin.

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.

the investigations aren't over. when all the Is are dotted & the Ts crossed,& the intel becomes hard evidence then impeachment will begin because there will be no denial of wrong doing. the senate will then proceed & go to trial. as for explaining... do your own fucking research, because trying to 'explain' .... again ....is futile with the poorly educated. did you enjoy mango mussilini's rally in WV? i bet you did.
The pundits say no, he won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress. It takes a majority vote. They say no, Trump won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress.
I agree but that's if they don't find something really incriminating There are some patriots in republican congress that don't like what trump stands for,,,imo

Yes, those are serious matters. So why isn't Mewler investigating Hillary and the DNC? There isn't a shred of evidence that Trump is guilty of any of those things. It's all snowflake fake news.

Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.

Yes, those are serious matters. So why isn't Mewler investigating Hillary and the DNC? There isn't a shred of evidence that Trump is guilty of any of those things. It's all snowflake fake news.
Citizen Hillary vs President Dump?? You sound like trump complaining He forgets HE is the big fish dems are looking to take down Hill is just a small fish

how many investigators are working the cases now ?? 16,,? or 17 experienced experts on digging up dirt? And all being done on the QT
"Digging up dirt" is the correct term for what they do. That's an activity performed by political scum buckets.

Citizen Hillary vs President Dump?? You sound like trump complaining He forgets HE is the big fish dems are looking to take down Hill is just a small fish
In other words, look over here, not over there. Yes, we already know how the fake news narrative goes.

Whining is what douche bags like you do 24 hours a day.

Who are the trying to indict? This is a Russian Interference in the elections investigation. Until they release anything nobody has a clue who they think they can indict.

Now if this were in normal times under Obama and it was a political opponent....................then the leftist leakers from hell would already have leaked the information to the MSM which is in their pockets.

You still have nothing but IF's, Maybe's, and speculation. Even with a team set up with Democratic operatives.

Here's your explanation to the Senate during the trial . . . .

"Hillary did it, why can't I?"

No way will get enough Senate then proceed proceed to convict, (two-thirds vote? not likely,) and you will be stuck with your "Orange Reality TV star."

And this whole circus you selfish brats created in the media, the government and the nation with will be all for naught, happy now?

you are just pissed off that democracy & our Constitution, albeit they are hanging by a thread.... is still working.

tutt tutt. & tick-toc, buttercup.
The only thing the system is working for are your overlords.

I don't really give shit. I'm just entertained.

You have all these delusions, it is hilarious.

You clearly don't understand how he came to be in office in the first place.

If he is meant to be there, he will be there. If he isn't, your overlords will take him out. Law and order have nothing to do with the process.

I have to laugh at The Leftist Heathens bound for Hell when they claim Russian Collusion and despite Obama Illegally Wiretapping the entire Trump Family and Campaign Team for 18 months, THEY cannot even LEAK one shred of evidence that proves RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Multiple Million Dollar Investigations and Hearings going on for a year...... Not one Shred of Evidence.....NOT EVEN LEAKED EVIDENCE!

And what is even more hilarious is how they jump from messiah to messiah for the past year and a half, claiming this guy will take Trump down.....This guy this time....He's really going to uncover some real crimes I tell you. JUST YOU WAIT. Now Mueller is the hero....after THE LEFT bailed on COMEY and the guy before that, and the guy before that, and the guy before that.

There hasn't even been a Crime Mentioned, or US CODE referenced in any petition that can be found submitted to any court to even petition a judge to form a Grand Jury.

If there were an Official Petition to a Court to form a Grand Jury, it would be splashed all over the news and we could read the petition line by line for ourselves.

And if Mueller did indeed Petition a Court for a Grand Jury, not only is THE INVESTIGATION OVER NOW...and NOT ONLY are we moving forward with bringing this thing to a close, but there would be HARD PROOF that some Court and some Judge Somewhere Signed off on The Petition to form such a Grand Jury.

So where is This Petition I Can read about?

LMFAO!

Last edited:
Good on ya Donald. Making America a Dump Again.

What a dump this place is becoming under Grabby Trump.

Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?

Forum List

Back