It's all about poor, poor, abused, unfairly set-upon ME

Cry me a river Trump! What a losers...After what you did to Hillary you deserve it asshole.

And no, you're not as Hillary is the most unfairly treated. A lot of this shit coming out at you is of your own doing asshole and I hope you're impeached for it.

Matthew, take a deep breath, m'kay?
Cry me a river Trump! What a losers...After what you did to Hillary you deserve it asshole.

And no, you're not as Hillary is the most unfairly treated. A lot of this shit coming out at you is of your own doing asshole and I hope you're impeached for it.

Trump is right; I've never seen anything like it, either. On the other hand, I've never seen a President who lies and screws up as much he does, either. So maybe there's a reason for some of it, Pussy Grabber?

images

Trump is right; I've never seen anything like it, either. On the other hand, I've never seen a President who lies and screws up as much he does, either. So maybe there's a reason for some of it, Pussy Grabber?

He should have never used his twitter acct. nor respond to every little thing when his feelings were hurt.

A president doesn't wear their emotions on their sleeves..... I do not recall anyone do that like he has..

Well he must have forgotten how Bill, George jr. and Barack were treated.

Until the House files impeachment against him, well fuck him and his crybaby ways...
Why does everyone keep saying the House? Are they the only ones who can do it?
Yeah the House must first impeach, and then the Senate has to vote to convict. But I really don't think the dems want to impeach the guy. They want him politically castrated and not made into a martyr.

The brown buffoon before trump holds the record for lying and misleading the country. Its a stain that will take years to wash off.

Well he must have forgotten how Bill, George jr. and Barack were treated.

Until the House files impeachment against him, well fuck him and his crybaby ways...
Why does everyone keep saying the House? Are they the only ones who can do it?

What Bend wrote.

I was trying to link Wikipedia but I am on my phone...

Lefties haven't stopped whining about the election for the last six freaking months but they find yet another editorial by Politico to reinforce their incoherent hatred and anger. No surprises here.

Lefties haven't stopped whining about the election for the last six freaking months but they find yet another editorial by Politico to reinforce their incoherent hatred and anger. No surprises here.

And Trump hasn't quit whining for the past 6 months. I didn't hear very loud applause at the graduation ceremony.

Forum List

Back