It's almost here

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1725031386036.png

Screw her. There already isn't enough football left in football, now I have to worry about some skank with bad music whose only talent is dancing on a stage and is famous only because her bland pop music appeals to a broad base of hoi polloi and because she dates some overpaid football star?

Even worse, now the NFL has managed to further degrade the game by now inserting advertising right onto the football field under the player's feet as you watch the game. Where the digitally-projected down marker is, now they have ads for healthcare or insurance companies pop out.

Hut! Hut! Hack!

Bad enough that these ill-prepared pansies, after weeks of OTAs and training camp, the first time they come out and actually play a little football in the pre-season, they get hurt.

I gotta little ouchie.

adf60f77d2831af29cf5ec0be4bca32d.jpg

Screw her. There already isn't enough football left in football, now I have to worry about some skank with bad music whose only talent is dancing on a stage and is famous only because her bland pop music appeals to a broad base of hoi polloi and because she dates some overpaid football star?

Even worse, now the NFL has managed to further degrade the game by now inserting advertising right onto the football field under the player's feet as you watch the game. Where the digitally-projected down marker is, now they have ads for healthcare or insurance companies pop out.

Hut! Hut! Hack!

Bad enough that these ill-prepared pansies, after weeks of OTAs and training camp, the first time they come out and actually play a little football in the pre-season, they get hurt.

I gotta little ouchie.

View attachment 1003820
With the new kickoff rules, I think we'll see a LOT more kickoffs returned for TDs. Football will be a non contact sport within a few years.

With the new kickoff rules, I think we'll see a LOT more kickoffs returned for TDs. Football will be a non contact sport within a few years.

I don't like the "Dynamic kickoff." I've watched football since the '70s and have seen enough old players interviewed, they think the sport is a joke now and players get hurt because they are protected too much. In the old days, you were toughened up by hard contact, and you played through injuries. I remember when you got yelled at for running out of bounds to avoid a hit! You took the hit to get every last inch down the field! Now all players do it run out of bounds as soon as a defender gets near.

I've seen players run out of bounds when they clearly could have gotten another 5 yards or more, and had they avoided the defender, might have even gotten past them to score a TD.

The rationale is that these players are too valuable to get hurt! Easy solution: stop paying them 30 million dollars a year. Back in the 70s, football stars made $60,000 a year, and they took a beating.

Forum List

Back