It's Astonishing How Many People Now Regret Befriending Trump

You have never been a patriot in your life.

I love it when Russian trolls call out Americans for their lack of patriotism because they refuse to support the Russian-backed candidate for President.
I love it when Canadian idiots who aren’t even allowed to be patriotic in their own country try to tell Americans who were more patriotic at the age of 5 years old than any Democrat alive today has ever been what “patriotism” is.

You're blithering, incoherently.

Anyone who supports the Presidency of Donald Trump, is not a patriot, in any way.

Problem for your theory... all the patriots voted for Trump and support is endless.
I'm a patriot who served for over 20 years on active duty.

I did not vote for Trump. And there are quite a few more patriots who didn't.

So you claim is bullshit, as usual.

Thank you for your service and you can vote for whoever you want to vote for.

Trump will win in 2020 and give your four more years to bash him.

Have fun. LOL

Well, sane Americans would not vcall it "hatred" but PATRIOTISM.....But, just keeping drinking the kool-aid.....LOL

I love it when Russian trolls call out Americans for their lack of patriotism because they refuse to support the Russian-backed candidate for President.
I love it when Canadian idiots who aren’t even allowed to be patriotic in their own country try to tell Americans who were more patriotic at the age of 5 years old than any Democrat alive today has ever been what “patriotism” is.

Anyone who supports the Presidency of Donald Trump, is not a patriot, in any way.
Anyone who votes against the Democrats and for the only candidate that has a spitball’s chance of winning is someone who has a functioning brain.
Anyone who voted for Clinton or Trump is a retard who is responsible for more and more evil choices in our elections.

One less criminal propaganda organ working for Trump.

cover-1.jpg

You take this rag seriously? LOL!!! This isn't a newspaper, this is a gossip paper.
You would be amazed how many submissive Trumptards take that piece of shitpaper seriously. They regularly parroted the memes they were fed, including the whole "Hillary is dying" fake news.

I'm not surprised they are that stupid, but you may be.
It’s like you don’t realize that the National Enquirer is literally more reliable than the New York Times and Washington Post.

Not because the National Enquirer was ever reliable beyond a few Democrat adultery stories, but because the New York Times and the Washington Post decided to become tabloids for racists and conspiracy theorists.

Anyone who votes against the Democrats and for the only candidate that has a spitball’s chance of winning is someone who has a functioning brain.
Anyone who voted for Clinton or Trump is a retard who is responsible for more and more evil choices in our elections.
Pathetic cop out, cuck.

Manafort...Flynn...Porter...Hicks...Papadopoulos...Gates...Omarosa...Shulkin...Zinke...Cohen...Bannon...Pruitt...Scaramucci...Priebus...McDougal...Clifford...Jackson...Tillerson...Kelly

Everyone on this list BEGGED Trump for a job.

It's Astonishing How Many People Now Regret Befriending Trump

It's Astonishing How Many People That Knew The Clintons

Are DEAD ...

Well, sane Americans would not vcall it "hatred" but PATRIOTISM.....But, just keeping drinking the kool-aid.....LOL

Problem for your theory... all the patriots voted for Trump and support is endless.

It wasn't difficult choice for them. Trump was the only pro-America candidate. I am not sure which nation's presidents the others were trying to be, but it sure as hell wasn't America.
Mexico and Saudi Arabia.

LMAO What a dweeb you are.

Again, you can't refute facts so you throw out pointless insults.

We thank you for admitting that.

In several threads I pointed out where you were dead wrong and made up facts and you never responded. I find it comical and dishonest for you to even think about trying to call anyone else out.

I agree. She's not even American yet she has no problem telling we Americans what we should think or feel.

She should stick to attacking her own country. At least she should know a little something about that country. She sure as hell knows nothing about ours.

Yep, she just blurts out nonsense. She made claims about Canada and when I looked them up, she was wrong, when I questioned her on it, she ran away like she usually does. Maybe the DNC pays her to post nonsense. :dunno:

I'm a patriot who served for over 20 years on active duty.

I did not vote for Trump. And there are quite a few more patriots who didn't.

So your claim is bullshit, as usual.
------------------------------------- and you got PAID for yer 'serbice' after you Volunteered to join G5000 .

Libturds are consumed with hate.

The foundation of the political philosophy is hate and envy.

Must be a boring day in boring Canada!

Good Friday. Church is over. Everything's closed. I'm spending the day watching my favourite sports on TV. Life is a whole lot better here than in the US.
Do you have a VAT in Canada...if so, how much is it?
How much is it for a litre of gas?
Do you have fed income tax...if so how much is that?
Provincial income tax?
I've heard that healthcare in Canada isn't free, is this true?

But, it does depend on where you live in America to argue if life is better in Canada or America.
I imagine the same could be said about Canada. My fav's for Canada are in BC and Alberta....love those areas

Last edited:

In several threads I pointed out where you were dead wrong and made up facts and you never responded. I find it comical and dishonest for you to even think about trying to call anyone else out.

I agree. She's not even American yet she has no problem telling we Americans what we should think or feel.

She should stick to attacking her own country. At least she should know a little something about that country. She sure as hell knows nothing about ours.

Yep, she just blurts out nonsense. She made claims about Canada and when I looked them up, she was wrong, when I questioned her on it, she ran away like she usually does. Maybe the DNC pays her to post nonsense. :dunno:
That’s what huckleberries like g5000 don’t understand.

None of the people on here claiming to be Democrats or leftists are actually hurting Trump or making Trump voters feel bad about voting for him, quite the opposite.

Democrats have been an official terrorist group seeking to destroy this country and murder millions of people for decades now, they are literally worse than the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Must be a boring day in boring Canada!

Good Friday. Church is over. Everything's closed. I'm spending the day watching my favourite sports on TV. Life is a whole lot better here than in the US.
Do you have a VAT in Canada...if so, how much is it?
How much is it for a litre of gas?
Do you have fed income tax...if so how much is that?
Provincial income tax?
I've heard that healthcare in Canada isn't free, is this true?

But, it does depend on where you live in America to argue if life is better in Canada or America.
I imagine the same could be said about Canada. My fav's for Canada is in BC and Alberta....love those areas
Be very careful, she’ll call you a Russian!

cover-1.jpg

You take this rag seriously? LOL!!! This isn't a newspaper, this is a gossip paper.
You would be amazed how many submissive Trumptards take that piece of shitpaper seriously. They regularly parroted the memes they were fed, including the whole "Hillary is dying" fake news.

It’s like you don’t realize that the National Enquirer is literally more reliable than the New York Times and Washington Post.
See, Papageorgio?

Are you surprised?

I'm not.

None of the people on here claiming to be Democrats or leftists are actually hurting Trump or making Trump voters feel bad about voting for him, quite the opposite.

Democrats have been an official terrorist group seeking to destroy this country and murder millions of people for decades now, they are literally worse than the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Didn't they fund those organizations?

Be it as it may, democrats have successfully invaded their own country, while Taliban has not come near to doing so. Why are we at war with countries thousands and thousands of miles away, when the enemy is right here at home.

What a bunch of hyperbolic horseshit.

Pathetic.

cover-1.jpg

See, Papageorgio?

Are you surprised?

I'm not.
Can you tell me how the New York Times is in anyway legitimate after hiring Jeong, or are you just going to run away from my questions again?

Manafort...Flynn...Porter...Hicks...Papadopoulos...Gates...Omarosa...Shulkin...Zinke...Cohen...Bannon...Pruitt...Scaramucci...Priebus...McDougal...Clifford...Jackson...Tillerson...Kelly...and now:

The National Enquirer is being sold

American Media Inc. is selling the National Enquirer for $100 million to James Cohen, CEO of Hudson News, ending an association between a longtime friend of President Trump and the tabloid that illegally attempted to bury embarrassing news about Trump during the 2016 campaign.

The supermarket tabloid, along with two sister publications, is set to be purchased by the head of the travel retailer known for its airport newsstands.

The decision to sell came after Anthony Melchiorre, the hedge-fund manager whose firm controls AMI, became disillusioned with the reporting tactics of the Enquirer and the legal and political pressure that resulted from them, according to people familiar with the deliberations.

Comdrade Donnie has exponentially increased the stench of TH3 SWAMP.

How much longer before Sarah Sanders joins the list of the damned?

The TDS is strong with this one.

If you do a search you will discover there is already a OP about the National Enquirer being sold, so where will CNN and MSNBC get their latest news on Donnie Boy?

Didn't they fund those organizations?

Be it as it may, democrats have successfully invaded their own country, while Taliban has not come near to doing so. Why are we at war with countries thousands and thousands of miles away, when the enemy is right here at home.
The Taliban has controlled large parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan before, just like the Democrats do in America.

Trump could crap in RW's coffins and they would thank him ..

Forum List

Back