It's Best Not To Fly Out Of NYC Right Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This may be just JFK airport or is starting to become a problem in every airport in a major city run by Democrats.

Democrats are intentionally trying to throw a monkey wrench in the works and make it more and more difficult for us to move around.

It appears that they want to scare us into staying away from air travel by screwing up the airports, and publishing stories in the news talking about accidents like exit doors and wheels dropping off while in flight or near collisions on the airstrip. Then there's stories about baggage handlers tossing traveler's luggage around as if to break their contents.

Seems to me DEI or DIE is designed to sabotage everything possible. When you pick your employees because of who they are instead of how they perform in their duties, you're going to get a lot of sloppy work out of these entitled employees who feel they cannot be fired because of who they are.

Air travel out of JFK airport is a nightmare these days. Many of the combat vets and military pilots are gone, thanks to mandatory vaccinations. Now they have possibly unqualified people flying aircraft and performing maintenance, thanks to DEI. Thank You Barack Obama.

They want to tie us down to our localities by forcing us into using EVs without charging stations. Does anyone know where they are? $7.5 billon was set aside to build charging stations but so far the Commerce Dept under Pete Buttigied has built 8 stations.

I'm of the opinion that "the great unwashed" were never meant to fly.

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be forced to fly someplace you can bet it will be 1st class.

air-travel-memes-16.jpg

Air travel changed a lot during my working years. Some flights were heaven, with legroom, free drinks and good snacks. Others were less heavenly, including a flight from Groton CT to one of the NY airports. I was polite and let two women go ahead of me as we boarded on the tarmac. When I got onboard this tiny plane, I couldn't see any empty seats. The flight attendant helped me out and folded a seat down on the door. FOLDED.A.SEAT.DOWN.ON.THE.DOOR!!

If I'm ever unfortunate enough to be forced to fly someplace you can bet it will be 1st class.

air-travel-memes-16.jpg
They're starting fights during flights.
They're packing everyone in like sardines.
Now they're adding more tension by publishing stories about doors flying open at 20,000 ft.

Every day was another story about train derailments.....so they scared people into not taking trains.
Now it's air travel.

If you get stuck on a long flight and somebody brings a crying child or has a problem with gas, it turns flights into nightmares.
That is what you had to look forward to according to the media.
Now they won't even let you get on a flight.

It's best not to fly anywhere from anyplace.

It’s a giant pain in the ass ruining a otherwise good trip on both ends.

Air travel changed a lot during my working years. Some flights were heaven, with legroom, free drinks and good snacks. Others were less heavenly, including a flight from Groton CT to one of the NY airports. I was polite and let two women go ahead of me as we boarded on the tarmac. When I got onboard this tiny plane, I couldn't see any empty seats. The flight attendant helped me out and folded a seat down on the door. FOLDED.A.SEAT.DOWN.ON.THE.DOOR!!
Was she hot though? :D

air-travel-memes-16.jpg
So true.

With that TSA and DEI stuff, the terrorists won.

Forum List

Back