It's Called Integrity and Kelly Loeffler Has It

When the time comes to take a stand against terrorism Kelly has the guts and courage to do so.
Do you have her email or her office phone number?

I'm thinking that she should recommend that the players wear the name of Secoriea Turner and the other children who were killed by BLM. I'd like to write to her to make a suggestion to that effect.
Nah, she one of the four MOC's that prove that the smell skidmark is responsible for killing 133,000 Americans.
Who killed 133,000 Americans? Please explain because I gotta hear this shit.
Blame goes to the 15 to 0 guy. If he reacted like a leader to one of the biggest challenges for a sitting U.S. President maybe 90,000+ could have lived.
And if you actually had a brain, you’d realize that Cuomo the Murdering Asshole and Pisslosi the drunk told people to go out and celebrate. If blue state “leaders” had any integrity they’d ALL resign and turn themselves in for prosecution for killing the elderly in nursing homes.
Time to sharpen up on your talking points.
Fuck off you uneducated asshole. Since you can’t refute the truth you can just STFU. Half the deaths from nursing homes due to blue state “leaders”. FACT. Now STFU.

When the time comes to take a stand against terrorism Kelly has the guts and courage to do so.

I'm thinking that she should recommend that the players wear the name of Secoriea Turner and the other children who were killed by BLM. I'd like to write to her to make a suggestion to that effect.
Nah, she one of the four MOC's that prove that the smell skidmark is responsible for killing 133,000 Americans.
Blame goes to the 15 to 0 guy. If he reacted like a leader to one of the biggest challenges for a sitting U.S. President maybe 90,000+ could have lived.
And if you actually had a brain, you’d realize that Cuomo the Murdering Asshole and Pisslosi the drunk told people to go out and celebrate. If blue state “leaders” had any integrity they’d ALL resign and turn themselves in for prosecution for killing the elderly in nursing homes.
Fuck off you uneducated asshole. Since you can’t refute the truth you can just STFU. Half the deaths from nursing homes due to blue state “leaders”. FACT. Now STFU.
Street lights will be on soon. I here your mommy calling.

WOW! It was a very short time ago that you smelly skidmark fans were yelling for her to quit because of insider trading. What's up?
She has always been good in my book.

That’s because you vote for any lowlife scum sucking piece of shit with an R after his or her name. Morals and ethics? We don’t need no stinking morals and ethics. Morals and ethics are for the little people.

The little people are all coming out to vote in November. All of the people who start out the 2016 election and a whole bunch of other people who are really fucking pissed about what Trump is doing to the country.

The crooks the liars swamp creatures like Loeffler, they’ll be gone. And so will the corrupt Republican Party.
She is cruising to re-election baby.

She’s more than 30 points to Republican Doug Collins. She won’t even make the run off.

As for the WNBA, she about to be forced to sell her interest in the Dream because neither the league nor the players want her skanky ass involved with the league.

REPUBLICANS HAVE NO MORAL AUTHORITY. YOU BLEW YOUR LOAD WHEN ELECTED A CORRUPT NARCISSISTIC CON MAN.

Have you seen the list of companies in business as it got money from the PPP loan program? Four members of Congress, Elaine Chow’s family got $350,000, Betsy DeVos’ company got a big chunk. Kanye West got millions. Trump’s lawyer got millions. So did Brad Parscale.

These loans never have to be repaid. Trumps friends and supporters are stuffing in cash in their pockets as fast as they can. Those millions will never have to be repaid. All of it funded by the taxpayers.

There’s millions more but as usual the Trump administration is withholding the information as to who got how much from these programs.

Just add it to the list of things that will be investigated and prosecuted once Trump leaves office.

Another ignorant Trump cultist calling a well informed poster a "uneduated asshole". When you point that finger at someone else, there are 4 pointing back at you.

Any idiot who says that Cuomo is responsible for the nursing home deaths, is a complete idiot. You parrot the Trump lies, without a single thought to what you're saying. Anything but blaming the orange blob who is responsible for this mess.

Angela Merkel told Donald Trump his G7 meeting was cancelled. She's not coming to the USA until Trump shuts down this virus.

This week, Justin Trudeau refused Trump''s invitation to the White House to sign NAFTA 2.0 because he won't come to the USA during the virus. Trump later lied and said he wasn't invited.

The ONLY people in the world who don't blame Donald Trump for this mess, are Donald Trump and his cult. Idiots all.

Street lights will be on soon. I here your mommy calling.
SO you can’t refute anything moron. Repeat this. Cuomo ordered infected people inro nursing homes. Now try to refute it idiot. Mention any member of my family again and you’re a dead man.

WOW! It was a very short time ago that you smelly skidmark fans were yelling for her to quit because of insider trading. What's up?

That’s because you vote for any lowlife scum sucking piece of shit with an R after his or her name. Morals and ethics? We don’t need no stinking morals and ethics. Morals and ethics are for the little people.

The little people are all coming out to vote in November. All of the people who start out the 2016 election and a whole bunch of other people who are really fucking pissed about what Trump is doing to the country.

The crooks the liars swamp creatures like Loeffler, they’ll be gone. And so will the corrupt Republican Party.

She’s more than 30 points to Republican Doug Collins. She won’t even make the run off.

As for the WNBA, she about to be forced to sell her interest in the Dream because neither the league nor the players want her skanky ass involved with the league.

REPUBLICANS HAVE NO MORAL AUTHORITY. YOU BLEW YOUR LOAD WHEN ELECTED A CORRUPT NARCISSISTIC CON MAN.

Have you seen the list of companies in business as it got money from the PPP loan program? Four members of Congress, Elaine Chow’s family got $350,000, Betsy DeVos’ company got a big chunk. Kanye West got millions. Trump’s lawyer got millions. So did Brad Parscale.

These loans never have to be repaid. Trumps friends and supporters are stuffing in cash in their pockets as fast as they can. Those millions will never have to be repaid. All of it funded by the taxpayers.

There’s millions more but as usual the Trump administration is withholding the information as to who got how much from these programs.

Just add it to the list of things that will be investigated and prosecuted once Trump leaves office.

Another ignorant Trump cultist calling a well informed poster a "uneduated asshole". When you point that finger at someone else, there are 4 pointing back at you.

Any idiot who says that Cuomo is responsible for the nursing home deaths, is a complete idiot. You parrot the Trump lies, without a single thought to what you're saying. Anything but blaming the orange blob who is responsible for this mess.

Angela Merkel told Donald Trump his G7 meeting was cancelled. She's not coming to the USA until Trump shuts down this virus.

This week, Justin Trudeau refused Trump''s invitation to the White House to sign NAFTA 2.0 because he won't come to the USA during the virus. Trump later lied and said he wasn't invited.

The ONLY people in the world who don't blame Donald Trump for this mess, are Donald Trump and his cult. Idiots all.
Hey asshole you and okfine ARE uneducated pieces of shit. CUOMO ordered nursing homes to take infected people NOT Trump. Your idiotic lying doesn’t change the FACTS ignoramus. Yes you are an idiot.

No...if democrat governors hadn't forced nursing homes to take in infected patients, those 90,000 people would be alive, since 50% of all deaths happened in nursing homes.....

That death rate is on cuomo and the other democrat governors, not Trump....Trump stopped travel with China and you guys called him a racist and xenophobe.........

Yeah, Cuomo has already taken responsibility for that, nobody called Trump a racist, and the term xenophobe was tossed in by Biden who was referring to Trump's tendency to try and find a scapegoat. All of these talking points have been dismissed. And Trump didn't stop travel from China...he restricted it...meanwhile, letting 40K people fly home in a panic from China, a good amount of them probably sick and infected with the virus but hey, on your merry way you go...and presto...hello pandemic.

No...if democrat governors hadn't forced nursing homes to take in infected patients, those 90,000 people would be alive, since 50% of all deaths happened in nursing homes.....

That death rate is on cuomo and the other democrat governors, not Trump....Trump stopped travel with China and you guys called him a racist and xenophobe.........

Yeah, Cuomo has already taken responsibility for that, nobody called Trump a racist, and the term xenophobe was tossed in by Biden who was referring to Trump's tendency to try and find a scapegoat. All of these talking points have been dismissed. And Trump didn't stop travel from China...he restricted it...meanwhile, letting 40K people fly home in a panic from China, a good amount of them probably sick and infected with the virus but hey, on your merry way you go...and presto...hello pandemic.
Pelosi caused the COVID to spread.

Pelosi caused the COVID to spread.
Democrats view dead Americans as a political asset.

Cuomo. Lol. Another failed Democrat leader.

Hey asshole you and okfine ARE uneducated pieces of shit. CUOMO ordered nursing homes to take infected people NOT Trump. Your idiotic lying doesn’t change the FACTS ignoramus. Yes you are an idiot.
Won't get that story from liberal media.

New York, New Jersey, Connecticut....the democrat party killing grounds for the Chinese flu.........

Many of us still don't like her. So what's that do to your stupid assed question.
She's one of four MOC's that prove my contention that your smelly skidmark failed to act in time to prevent the death of 134,000 Americans deaths.
Is Trump a doctor? No. Are you an idiot? Yes.

New York, New Jersey, Connecticut....the democrat party killing grounds for the Chinese flu.........

Yes, yes, yes. Just keep beating that line. Those states while admittedly making errors, are all on the downward swing as far as the virus is concerned.
Meanwhile in the red states of Arizona, Texas, Florida, Missouri, and Georgia...we have what going on?

Is this the same Kelly Loeffler who sold off all of her stocks after a private Senate briefing on Covid19?

Senator Loeffler has no ethics or morals and really, no moral authority to call out anyone. She just another racist, piece of shit Swamp Creature, and a Trump cultist.

She won’t even be a Senator come November, and she could be facing charges for insider trading once a real Attorney General is in charge of Justice.
The info on the virus was already out there before her briefings. I would have dumped my stocks, too.

WNBA lost me, well I never had much interest, when they started that idiot kneeling shit

Is this the same Kelly Loeffler who sold off all of her stocks after a private Senate briefing on Covid19?

Senator Loeffler has no ethics or morals and really, no moral authority to call out anyone. She just another racist, piece of shit Swamp Creature, and a Trump cultist.

She won’t even be a Senator come November, and she could be facing charges for insider trading once a real Attorney General is in charge of Justice.
The info on the virus was already out there before her briefings. I would have dumped my stocks, too.

Explaining trading to a left loon is like explaining quantum physics to a cat

Last edited:

Yes, yes, yes. Just keep beating that line. Those states while admittedly making errors, are all on the downward swing as far as the virus is concerned.
Meanwhile in the red states of Arizona, Texas, Florida, Missouri, and Georgia...we have what going on?

Fake media panic?

You're right lantern, but these leftards must obey the Democrat false narrative du jour. And they will not acknowledge any good the President does that they care to rewrite and use as a means of character assassination of President Trump.

And the comments that come out of McSally's AZ mouth. Trump and McSally both lagging in AZ.

"Senior political advisers to President Donald Trump warned Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Thursday that Republican Sen. Martha McSally is falling dangerously behind in the critical swing state of Arizona."

Forum List

Back