‘It’s Creepy’: Ontario Government Wants People To Send Tips About Social Assistance Recipients’ Spouses and Children

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Call on the $600 a month welfare family, just to remind all of society that we live in East Berlin. They make it exceptionally easy to snitch on a broke family who need to live with two other families just to pay their rent, but trying to hold a $200k a year cop accountable requires a bible of information and over a 5 year period 99% of the cases were not even put forward by the "oversight" committee!

If someone willingly moves to Ontario they have to be the dumbest SOB outside of those living inside this police state, most of us not by choice.

Creepy Ontario...

The Government of Ontario’s self-described “welfare fraud” tipline is collecting information about the “spouses” and “children” of social assistance recipients anonymous accused of breaking the rules, something community advocates describe as an invasion of privacy.

Run by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services, the tipline collects anonymous tips about individuals accused of taking “unfair advantage of social assistance programs.”

“If you suspect welfare fraud in Ontario, let us know,” the tipline website states. “We take reports of fraud very seriously. Please provide as much information as you can about the person you’re reporting.”

In addition to requesting a social assistance recipient’s name, address and other personal information, the attached form also asks informants to record the names of the recipient’s “spouse(s)” and “children.”

Informants providing tips, which are shared with ministry investigators, are not required to identify themselves. “You may choose to remain anonymous,” the website states.

Call on the $600 a month welfare family, just to remind all of society that we live in East Berlin. They make it exceptionally easy to snitch on a broke family who need to live with two other families just to pay their rent, but trying to hold a $200k a year cop accountable requires a bible of information and over a 5 year period 99% of the cases were not even put forward by the "oversight" committee!

If someone willingly moves to Ontario they have to be the dumbest SOB outside of those living inside this police state, most of us not by choice.

Creepy Ontario...

The Government of Ontario’s self-described “welfare fraud” tipline is collecting information about the “spouses” and “children” of social assistance recipients anonymous accused of breaking the rules, something community advocates describe as an invasion of privacy.

Run by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services, the tipline collects anonymous tips about individuals accused of taking “unfair advantage of social assistance programs.”

“If you suspect welfare fraud in Ontario, let us know,” the tipline website states. “We take reports of fraud very seriously. Please provide as much information as you can about the person you’re reporting.”

In addition to requesting a social assistance recipient’s name, address and other personal information, the attached form also asks informants to record the names of the recipient’s “spouse(s)” and “children.”

Informants providing tips, which are shared with ministry investigators, are not required to identify themselves. “You may choose to remain anonymous,” the website states.
How would you suggest they go about rooting out fraud?

How would you suggest they go about rooting out fraud?
If there is any "fraud" call it "civil disobedience". Someone on welfare in Ontario is given I believe $600 or so a month. The same amount they were given basically 20 years ago. The average rental prince in Ontario for a Bachelors apartment is probably $2000 a month.

We have become a cruel Police State the enforces the caste. Even driven, educated people like myself are denied self determination by the Police State and there is ZERO accountability.

These people probably haven't kept a mitzvot in years. We have become a cruel, creepy society. Covid showed proved this multiple times.

If there is any "fraud" call it "civil disobedience". Someone on welfare in Ontario is given I believe $600 or so a month. The same amount they were given basically 20 years ago. The average rental prince in Ontario for a Bachelors apartment is probably $2000 a month.

We have become a cruel Police State the enforces the caste. Even driven, educated people like myself are denied self determination by the Police State and there is ZERO accountability.

These people probably haven't kept a mitzvot in years. We have become a cruel, creepy society. Covid showed proved this multiple times.
Wait, are you for or against welfare?

Wait, are you for or against welfare?
I am for liberty and opportunity. The number of people who have been forced into welfare, from their youth, is shocking. Our dying caste system enforced by the police via creation of fake crimes and criminals has denied this nations progress and citizens freedom to pursue opportunity in a free market. We do not have a free market in any sense, I assure you.

Look, forget all you believed you knew about Canada. Take my word for the gospel. I have provided 1000s of links from mainstream sources. I was fooled most of my life also until by necessity I had to learn a great deal.

The bottom line is that the expenditures on social programs in Ontario, especially Toronto, has been stagnant and decreasing across the board. The one that has not, EVER, has been our policing budgets.

They go after someone making $600 a month, enough to eat and rent a corner in someones apartment, instead of those making $600 a day in some cases. Doing so via a "snitch line" is something very East German.

I am for liberty and opportunity. The number of people who have been forced into welfare, from their youth, is shocking. Our dying caste system enforced by the police via creation of fake crimes and criminals has denied this nations progress and citizens freedom to pursue opportunity in a free market. We do not have a free market in any sense, I assure you.

Look, forget all you believed you knew about Canada. Take my word for the gospel. I have provided 1000s of links from mainstream sources. I was fooled most of my life also until by necessity I had to learn a great deal.

The bottom line is that the expenditures on social programs in Ontario, especially Toronto, has been stagnant and decreasing across the board. The one that has not, EVER, has been our policing budgets.

They go after someone making $600 a month, enough to eat and rent a corner in someones apartment, instead of those making $600 a day in some cases. Doing so via a "snitch line" is something very East German.
I asked a yes or no question. Stop republicaning and answer it.

shockedcanadian does seem to be avoiding the question
If people are not ALLOWED to work, as is the case in Canada, I support welfare. I also being in being humane for those who may not be able to find work.

Take the Creepy Ones out of our system and a 3rd or more will be working and earning their dignity.

If people are not ALLOWED to work, as is the case in Canada, I support welfare. I also being in being humane for those who may not be able to find work.

Take the Creepy Ones out of our system and a 3rd or more will be working and earning their dignity.
Ok, its your country not mine

Who is not allowed to work?

Ok, its your country not mine

Who is not allowed to work?
Anyone the Security Industrial Complex determines isn't allowed to work. You don't even need a criminal record. They are manufacturing criminals for their own cults benefit.

Listen, this may be beyond your appreciation. Mark my words, your northern border will see even more people trying to enter illegally.

Watch the German movie "The Lives of Others", it is English subtitled. You will learn a little bit about how our system works.

Anyone the Security Industrial Complex determines isn't allowed to work. You don't even need a criminal record. They are manufacturing criminals for their own cults benefit.

Listen, this may be beyond your appreciation. Mark my words, your northern border will see even more people trying to enter illegally.

Watch the German movie "The Lives of Others", it is English subtitled. You will learn a little bit about how our system works.
Again, its your country

But your answer explains nothing

Again, its your country

But your answer explains nothing
We already have Operation Creep against citizens by the Police State. We don't need it expanded beyond any more than the feckless ones who currently assist them.

What do you do for a living?

Forum List

Back