It's disgusting livid woman screams about Veterans service dog in Delaware restaurant

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BALTIMORE (WJZ) ā€” A video of a woman screaming about a veteranā€™s service dog being inside a Delaware restaurant has caught the attention of the internet.

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a POS loser bitch, and no doubt voted for Obama too because those who support TRUMP DON'T ACT LIKE freaking assholes..
Disrespectful, hating leftist liberal idiots just like ANTIFA like we all see you are all alike.

You must be a retard because the woman only started yelling because the dog owner got upset that she wanted to leave the restaurant because she thought the dog was nasty. The dog owner confronted her and that is what caused the scene you ding bat.

Last edited:
You must be a retard because the woman only started yelling because the dog owner got upset that she wanted to leave he restaurant because she thought the dog was nasty. The dog owner confronted her and that is what caused the scene you ding bat.
Correct. That's how normal people should always react when they see a service dog in a restaurant. However both she and the restaurant owner screwed up. She forgot to ask for her money back and he never offered to give it back. Normally that's what these outbursts are about. (I demand my money back!) Aside from that, she got the video posted on social media and that makes her as famous as a toothless Obamaphone owner.

You must be a retard because the woman only started yelling because the dog owner got upset that she wanted to leave he restaurant because she thought the dog was nasty. The dog owner confronted her and that is what caused the scene you ding bat.
Correct. That's how normal people should always react when they see a service dog in a restaurant. However both she and the restaurant owner screwed up. She forgot to ask for her money back and he never offered to give it back. Normally that's what these outbursts are about. (I demand my money back!) Aside from that, she got the video posted on social media and that makes her as famous as a toothless Obamaphone owner.
Its not her fault the dog owner got offended because she wanted to leave and confronted her. White people will always try to pin the blame on Black people even when whites start it.

Forum List

Back