🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Differences in Perspective

I was told this issue had nothing to do with race. However after viewing and listening to the video I see something totally different.

I see a Black woman that believes that dogs in a restaurant are nasty. She decides to leave and a white woman (the dogs owner) gets offended about it and confronts her in front of her daughter. A large nasty verbal argument ensues.

Whites however see/saw something totally different. For more clarity refer to the comments in the link.

They see a Black woman acting ghetto because she doesnt like dogs.

Please view the video and give your opinion as to why whites see it one way and Blacks see it another. I am especially interested in those that are Black that side with what I would term the white POV and whites that would side with what I term the Black POV.

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

Well you are far left drone and a racist, so you will see racism in everything!

One day you will grow up and not be a thug anymore and will stop cheering for dead cops.
I'll always cheer for more dead racist cops. :laugh:

However, I have to ask what does that have to do with the OP?

I was told this issue had nothing to do with race. However after viewing and listening to the video I see something totally different.

I see a Black woman that believes that dogs in a restaurant are nasty. She decides to leave and a white woman (the dogs owner) gets offended about it and confronts her in front of her daughter. A large nasty verbal argument ensues.

Whites however see/saw something totally different. For more clarity refer to the comments in the link.

Please view the video and give your opinion as to why whites see it one way and Blacks see it another. I am especially interested in those that are Black that side with what I would term the white POV and whites that would side with what I term the Black POV.

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

One day you will grow up and not be a thug anymore and will stop cheering for dead cops.

Just pointing out that you are racist and wishing for dead cops.

That anything you post is based on a debunked far left religious agenda.

Too bad you youre no one with any influence isnt it?
laugh.gif

Too bad you youre no one with any influence isnt it?
laugh.gif

See how the far left acts when they are challenged on their religious beliefs?

So what have you done top personally clean up your area?

Actlike a thug?

That black woman didn't act ghetto because she doesn't like dogs. She acted ghetto because she doesn't know any better. It was bred into her by her baby mama and whatever DNA her unknown baby daddy provided creating her.

If the dog was a valid service dog, ok, she overreacted, but how was she to know?

Look at the video. The dog is wearing what appears to be a vest like piece of clothing. Across the top of it, in plain English, are the words "Service Dog".

To say she didn't know leaves a few options. She didn't pay attention, she can't read, or she's just a loud mouth bitch that doesn't care about anyone but herself.

I wasted 10 minutes of my life an on that video.

You see a black woman screaming at some white folk and of course it racial and she can be nothing but 100% correct. If she was white I'd be saying the exact same thing but you wouldn't be.

She was ranting raving and swearing at everyone about a disgusting dog but the dog was actually better behaved than she was.

How ironic
Education is never a waste. Just admit you dont want to accept the dog owner should have kept her yap shut instead of trying to force the woman to suddenly want to eat around the dog and stay there.

Its racial because of the reactions of whites such as yourself and the totally opposite reaction of Blacks viewing the video. In the comments which are predominately if not all white all types of racial slurs are used. If she was white I would be saying the exact same thing even if the dog owner was Black.

The dog was better behaved than anyone involved. He was a good dog.
Education? There was absolutely no educational value to that video other than how not to act in public.

You just don't want to accept the woman screaming and swearing at everyone started the whole scene by running her mouth. Why can she say whatever she wants and everyone else has to shut up?

And I never used any racial slurs. I never do. And if she were white you wouldn't have said anything about this being a racial incident. In fact I'll give you 3 to 1 odds that you wouldn't have even responded to the video.

If the dog owners were black and the hysterical woman swearing and carrying on was white you would have said the dog owners were right
Of course there is educational value in the video. Theres educational value in pretty much everything. Whites should learn from this not to deflect from the issue. No statements about who fought in a war or citing laws that have nothing to do with the problem. Whites should also learn that if someone says something and starts to leave its not your right to confront them. I'm amazed you are so anti education.

The Black woman can say what she wants because its her opinion. She didnt confront anyone. The white woman did however confront her and even said so herself except she called it "reasonably approaching you". Whites are going to learn the hard way that other people dont subscribe to your bullshit and your racist attitude that whites know best.

I didnt say you used a racial slur. I said the comments in the link show me its a racial issue.

Nope. I already said it wouldnt matter to me if the situation was the other way around. Did you skip that part of my post? I'll repost it for you.

"If she was white I would be saying the exact same thing even if the dog owner was Black."

She had lost it already before anyone tried to tell her what the law was. What set her off was being told to keep her opinions to herself.

And I simply do not believe you would not side with the blacks if they were on the other side of the argument.
You just got caught in a lie. The part before and the beginning of the confrontation wasnt caught on video.

The video started with her yelling "I will not keep my opinion to myself" did it not?

Yes it did.

She was already into a full blown meltdown before anyone said anything about the service dog laws or the veteran.

Education is never a waste. Just admit you dont want to accept the dog owner should have kept her yap shut instead of trying to force the woman to suddenly want to eat around the dog and stay there.

Its racial because of the reactions of whites such as yourself and the totally opposite reaction of Blacks viewing the video. In the comments which are predominately if not all white all types of racial slurs are used. If she was white I would be saying the exact same thing even if the dog owner was Black.

The dog was better behaved than anyone involved. He was a good dog.
Education? There was absolutely no educational value to that video other than how not to act in public.

You just don't want to accept the woman screaming and swearing at everyone started the whole scene by running her mouth. Why can she say whatever she wants and everyone else has to shut up?

And I never used any racial slurs. I never do. And if she were white you wouldn't have said anything about this being a racial incident. In fact I'll give you 3 to 1 odds that you wouldn't have even responded to the video.

If the dog owners were black and the hysterical woman swearing and carrying on was white you would have said the dog owners were right
Of course there is educational value in the video. Theres educational value in pretty much everything. Whites should learn from this not to deflect from the issue. No statements about who fought in a war or citing laws that have nothing to do with the problem. Whites should also learn that if someone says something and starts to leave its not your right to confront them. I'm amazed you are so anti education.

The Black woman can say what she wants because its her opinion. She didnt confront anyone. The white woman did however confront her and even said so herself except she called it "reasonably approaching you". Whites are going to learn the hard way that other people dont subscribe to your bullshit and your racist attitude that whites know best.

I didnt say you used a racial slur. I said the comments in the link show me its a racial issue.

Nope. I already said it wouldnt matter to me if the situation was the other way around. Did you skip that part of my post? I'll repost it for you.

"If she was white I would be saying the exact same thing even if the dog owner was Black."

She had lost it already before anyone tried to tell her what the law was. What set her off was being told to keep her opinions to herself.

And I simply do not believe you would not side with the blacks if they were on the other side of the argument.
You just got caught in a lie. The part before and the beginning of the confrontation wasnt caught on video.

The video started with her yelling "I will not keep my opinion to myself" did it not?

Yes it did.

She was already into a full blown meltdown before anyone said anything about the service dog laws or the veteran.

She went full ghetto because it's bred into her.

She was upset(.) My late sister has service connected PTSD, no dog prescribed.

She may have behavior problems just as the Veteran does.

Yelling in a restaurant is a behavior problem, just like that asshole vet bringing a dog into the restaurant. Both these people feel they have just cause to annoy everyone around them, people who were just minding their own business.

She may have behavior problems just as the Veteran does.

Yelling in a restaurant is a behavior problem, just like that asshole vet bringing a dog into the restaurant. Both these people feel they have just cause to annoy everyone around them, people who were just minding their own business.
Except the veteran is backed by a law allowing service animals in public establishments.

If you don't like the law then work to change it don't throw a tantrum

No matter what race religion or whatever you are please remember this before you throw a tantrum in public over your wounded sensibilities.

Always remember and please don't ever forget

And this has what to do with the video of a supposedly full grown adult throwing a tantrum?

Giving all parties the benefit of the doubt, she should have been allowed to leave. Actually, restaurants could post signs stating "SERVICE ANIMALS ALLOWED". That gives notice, inexpensive also.

And this has what to do with the video of a supposedly full grown adult throwing a tantrum?

Giving all parties the benefit of the doubt, she should have been allowed to leave. Actually, restaurants could post signs stating "SERVICE ANIMALS ALLOWED". That gives notice, inexpensive also.

There is no need to post such signs because service animals are allowed by law in public establishments.

So if you think you might have your tender sensibilities accosted by seeing a service dog in a public place then stay home.

There is no need to post such signs because service animals are allowed by law in public establishments.

So if you think you might have your tender sensibilities accosted by seeing a service dog in a public place then stay home.

No problem here. It was just a suggestion, as all do not know the laws.

When the Alt-right finally institutes it's master plan and takes over, degenerate libertarians like you will be purged, right after the fags.

When the Alt-right finally institutes it's master plan and takes over, degenerate libertarians like you will be purged, right after the fags.

I'm not a libertarian.

Forum List

Back