🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Differences in Perspective

I dont see anything racial about it.
I agree with the woman that dogs in eateries are gross. Thats why i wont have an inside dog. However, the dog is warranted. They should have let the woman leave.
what precludes race as a factor in the responses from whites in your opinion? Did you read the comments?
You cannot be satisfied unless you race bait and force race baiting.

When I first started reading this thread, I assumed the Op was trying to lead the topic into .... white peeps let their dogs kiss them on the mouth. YUCK or let them eat out of their plates YUCK or the fave...smell like a wet dog women, white men smell like bologna. lol

Seriously, you're comparing the two? The video with a white woman is just a normal two-way argument. I have no idea of who's in the right. The only thing that makes it "newsworthy" is the white woman, being ganged-up on, used some unPC language.

Ok, she appears angry, online video can be edited; thus, is unreliable.

Seriously, you're comparing the two? The video with a white woman is just a normal two-way argument. I have no idea of who's in the right. The only thing that makes it "newsworthy" is the white woman, being ganged-up on, used some unPC language.

Ok, she appears angry, online video can be edited; thus, is unreliable.

You only believe what you want to believe. Evidence counter to your liberal sensibilities is suspect.

She's simply a ghetto trash hood rat. Groids act like this and then wonder why they get shot so often. Personally I would have punched her in the throat to shut her up.
No you wouldnt. She wasnt restrained or elderly and her boyfriend was with her. You would have just turned red in the face like the other white people.

I was told this issue had nothing to do with race. However after viewing and listening to the video I see something totally different.

I see a Black woman that believes that dogs in a restaurant are nasty. She decides to leave and a white woman (the dogs owner) gets offended about it and confronts her in front of her daughter. A large nasty verbal argument ensues.

Whites however see/saw something totally different. For more clarity refer to the comments in the link.

They see a Black woman acting ghetto because she doesnt like dogs.

Please view the video and give your opinion as to why whites see it one way and Blacks see it another. I am especially interested in those that are Black that side with what I would term the white POV and whites that would side with what I term the Black POV.

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
Nothing racial about it

An hysterical idiot lost her shit in public and made a complete ass of herself.

The law allows it people in general don't seem to mind so the problem is hers and hers alone.

I don't like anyone who doesn't like dogs no matter what color his or her skin happens to be
The fact that youre white and you dont seem to catch what the issue was points at a racial lack of comprehension. This had nothing to do with the law. This was about her having the freedom to say I dont like dogs in restaurants so I am leaving. The white woman got upset over that and confronted her.

She's simply a ghetto trash hood rat. Groids act like this and then wonder why they get shot so often. Personally I would have punched her in the throat to shut her up.
No you wouldnt. She wasnt restrained or elderly and her boyfriend was with her. You would have just turned red in the face like the other white people.
Bullshit.

Her boyfriend was obviously embarrassed to be seen with her and looking around for hidden cameras to see if he was on the next episode of Hell Date.

Bullshit.

Her boyfriend was obviously embarrassed to be seen with her and looking around for hidden cameras to see if he was on the next episode of Hell Date.
What does that have to do with the fact you would be too frightened to hit her while her boyfriend was their but like most women beaters you would hit her if she was elderly or unable to fight back?

I was told this issue had nothing to do with race. However after viewing and listening to the video I see something totally different.

I see a Black woman that believes that dogs in a restaurant are nasty. She decides to leave and a white woman (the dogs owner) gets offended about it and confronts her in front of her daughter. A large nasty verbal argument ensues.

Whites however see/saw something totally different. For more clarity refer to the comments in the link.

Please view the video and give your opinion as to why whites see it one way and Blacks see it another. I am especially interested in those that are Black that side with what I would term the white POV and whites that would side with what I term the Black POV.

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
Not watching

Dont give a fuck

Wont play any racist games

Not watching

Dont give a fuck

Wont play any racist games
I dont give a fuck. i didnt send you a PM.

Bullshit.

What does that have to do with the fact you would be too frightened to hit her while her boyfriend was their but like most women beaters you would hit her if she was elderly or unable to fight back?
Your virulent racism blinds you to facts, groidian fool.

Bullshit.

I dont have to be racist to know that white males only get brave if the odds are overwhelmingly in their favor. Like I said you would only blush a pale pink and pallid white if you were there. You would be afraid her boyfriend would kick your sissy ass.

Bullshit.

I dont have to be racist to know that white males only get brave if the odds are overwhelmingly in their favor. Like I said you would only blush a pale pink and pallid white if you were there. You would be afraid her boyfriend would kick your sissy ass.
Next time you meet a cement mason call him a sissy, internet toughguy.

Bullshit.

Why would call him a sissy? I dont typically walk up to people and call them sissies, If I was going to do something I would just knock his ass out. I'm not a talker.

Bullshit.

Why would call him a sissy? I dont typically walk up to people and call them sissies, If I was going to do something I would just knock his ass out. I'm not a talker.
Please don't scare me so much, Mr. internet tough guy.

Please don't scare me so much, Mr. internet tough guy.
I cant scare you over the internet unless youre telling me you white boys are that intimidated?

Nothing racial about it

The law allows it people in general don't seem to mind so the problem is hers and hers alone.

I don't like anyone who doesn't like dogs no matter what color his or her skin happens to be
The fact that youre white and you dont seem to catch what the issue was points at a racial lack of comprehension. This had nothing to do with the law. This was about her having the freedom to say I dont like dogs in restaurants so I am leaving. The white woman got upset over that and confronted her.

I didn't see any confrontation other than the hysterical idiot making a fool of herself.

IDGAF what color she is.

Nothing racial about it

I didn't see any confrontation other than the hysterical idiot making a fool of herself.

IDGAF what color she is.
Either you werent looking at the video or you are ignorant to what "confronation" means. Which one is it?

Nothing racial about it

IDGAF what color she is.
Either you werent looking at the video or you are ignorant to what "confronation" means. Which one is it?

I watched it but then again I don't see every confrontation every person of color has as a racial incident like you do.

She can spout off about her opinion but no one can say anything back to her right?

She lost her shit and made a complete ass of herself and removed any credibility she could have had.

Forum List

Back