🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Differences in Perspective

I got the same impression...the article, like most mainstream media, was written in a biased manner to manipulate the readers response. I'm a veteran, and I totally agree with this woman. When I think "service dog", what i expect is a dog trained to perform a task, like a see & eye dog, or a dog that pulls a wheelchair and retrieves dropped items. "Emotional support" dogs are pets. Pets don't go to the grocery store, or the restaurant, or the mall.
I have no issue with animals unless they are not trained or have some disease/fleas etc. However, it would have been a little rougher on the people if they insisted on convincing me that my opinion was not correct. Thats what the Black woman was mad about.

Then I understand her anger better, thank you. Why not explain to the woman the man is mentally ill, needs the dog, though how he can stand a restaurant even WITH the dog remains a question.
Because that wasnt the issue. The issue was she thought the dog was nasty and got up to leave. The wife of the dog owner got offended and proceeded to confront her in order explain the law to her. Her knowledge of the law was irrelevant. She didnt like the dog near her. I used this analogy. It would be like confronting someone that decided to leave a gay bar once he found it that it was predominately gay. The law is not the issue.

Why wasn't she allowed to leave? And are you the so called "black supremacist"?
I have no idea the dog owners didnt just let her walk out of the restaraunt without confronting her. My guess is that they assumed they could do so with no consequences. Again thats just a guess on my part.

I didnt get what you mean by the last question?

ImpureTRASH called you one, I see -0- that indicates the woman in the video is, though Trash says that about her also.

The audio in the video starts with one woman telling the other to keep her hands to herself - then the black woman saying 'I'm not going to keep my hands to myself, I'm going to push it like I just did'. What did she put her hands on and why? The dog?

The dogs vest has the letters PTSD on it, I think. It appears the veteran said nothing, also appears it is the veterans companion who told the 'livid woman' to keep her hands to herself.

ps - Hmmm, 'Livid'...isn't that a skin color?...maybe we can add a whole new category of protected class.

"The audio in the video starts with one woman telling the other to keep her hands to herself"

No. She said "keep your opinion to yourself"

Ok.

3ITfqWa.gif

Her response wasnt over the top to me. You dont confront someone on their opinion in a restaraunt and you certainly dont do it in front of their child. I would have fucked someone up to be honest.

Weren't you just defending the right to drown out opinions you don't want to hear? Now you threaten to use physical violence if someone else does just that? I think you may have effed yourself up...to be honest.

I have no issue with animals unless they are not trained or have some disease/fleas etc. However, it would have been a little rougher on the people if they insisted on convincing me that my opinion was not correct. Thats what the Black woman was mad about.

Then I understand her anger better, thank you. Why not explain to the woman the man is mentally ill, needs the dog, though how he can stand a restaurant even WITH the dog remains a question.
Because that wasnt the issue. The issue was she thought the dog was nasty and got up to leave. The wife of the dog owner got offended and proceeded to confront her in order explain the law to her. Her knowledge of the law was irrelevant. She didnt like the dog near her. I used this analogy. It would be like confronting someone that decided to leave a gay bar once he found it that it was predominately gay. The law is not the issue.

I have no idea the dog owners didnt just let her walk out of the restaraunt without confronting her. My guess is that they assumed they could do so with no consequences. Again thats just a guess on my part.

ImpureTRASH called you one, I see -0- that indicates the woman in the video is, though Trash says that about her also.
Oh. He calls himself trash for a reason. I only use him for comedic relief or I ignore him.

Her response wasnt over the top to me. You dont confront someone on their opinion in a restaraunt and you certainly dont do it in front of their child. I would have fucked someone up to be honest.

Weren't you just defending the right to drown out opinions you don't want to hear? Now you threaten to use physical violence if someone else does just that? I think you may have effed yourself up...to be honest.
Yep. However confronting someone when they are leaving is not the same thing but nice try.

Yep. However confronting someone when they are leaving is not the same thing but nice try.

Thanks, I understand now. She wanted to leave, but was confronted.

He thinks whiteness is a recessive mutation, that we smell like dogs and that every single technological advancement in history was stolen from ancient Africans. If you ever browsed social media and read the comments section of articles of any black-centric outlet such as Essence magazine or BET etc, you'd know that this black supremacist mindset is extremely prevalent in America. That's why I am 99% certain the woman in the video is one as well.

He thinks whiteness is a recessive mutation, that we smell like dogs and that every single technological advancement in history was stolen from ancient Africans. If you ever browsed social media and read the comments section of articles of any black-centric outlet such as Essence magazine or BET etc, you'd know that this black supremacist mindset is extremely prevalent in America. That's why I am 99% certain the woman in the video is one as well.

How would you know what a stranger "thinks"?

the real idiot is the SCHMUCK who put the piece ON-LINE--------it belongs in the trash can. -----he caused embarrassment for NO REASON

How would you know what a stranger "thinks"?

By their behavior. I'm a good judge of character. Lefties seem to lack this ability especially when it's in regard to a so-called person of color. You fools have redefined the word "discrimination" into something having to do with white people being evil.

If you're not blind, you don't need to go into restaurants with a dog. I'm disgusted by the abuse of using service animals, like for the bullsh1t of emotional support.

I'm also disgusted by the uniform fetish that leads people think they can be @ssholes if they're vets, or advocating for vets.

Still, that black woman didn't need to go on a ghetto rant in public.

She's simply a ghetto trash hood rat. Groids act like this and then wonder why they get shot so often. Personally I would have punched her in the throat to shut her up.

All I saw was the woman ranting on the video.
If she was offended and wanted to leave on her own...that would of been the end of it. Why did they confront her? just to explain it was a service animal ....
Her reaction made me wonder if she has a fear of dogs. Why else would anyone go off like that?

By nature , the negress would be a mamzer. Naturally , the dog would be repulsed. Given a few more IQ points the she boon could master barking like hillarius did.
Lol that was funny but you are such an asshole

I'm an asshole? Look at your avatar , dude, OY !!!!!
i know he is lol

Just callin em how I see em. Who's who and who's jew. Like the (((avatar))). Callin a spade a spade , you know , I'm sure.

"The audio in the video starts with one woman telling the other to keep her hands to herself"

No. She said "keep your opinion to yourself"

You may be right, it's hard to hear the earliest dialogue. But again, aren't you the one who claims opinions need neither be respected or heard?...and can be shouted down?

Wonder why, when the woman walked out the door she turned around and came back in? I do sympathize with her feelings about having a dog in a restaurant. However, if a trained service dog, it is legal, and the owner is in a protected class. Her only choice was to leave if she didn't want to stay. She was pretty 'vocal' about it though.

fyi - Frequently Asked Questions about Service Animals and the ADA

If you're not blind, you don't need to go into restaurants with a dog. I'm disgusted by the abuse of using service animals, like for the bullsh1t of emotional support.

I'm also disgusted by the uniform fetish that leads people think they can be @ssholes if they're vets, or advocating for vets.

Still, that black woman didn't need to go on a ghetto rant in public.

What "ghetto" rant? Is this a suburban rant?

Shopper Berates Latina, Then Calls Black Woman 'N****r' In Arkansas Walmart | HuffPost

I was told this issue had nothing to do with race. However after viewing and listening to the video I see something totally different.

I see a Black woman that believes that dogs in a restaurant are nasty. She decides to leave and a white woman (the dogs owner) gets offended about it and confronts her in front of her daughter. A large nasty verbal argument ensues.

Whites however see/saw something totally different. For more clarity refer to the comments in the link.

They see a Black woman acting ghetto because she doesnt like dogs.

Please view the video and give your opinion as to why whites see it one way and Blacks see it another. I am especially interested in those that are Black that side with what I would term the white POV and whites that would side with what I term the Black POV.

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
Nothing racial about it

An hysterical idiot lost her shit in public and made a complete ass of herself.

The law allows it people in general don't seem to mind so the problem is hers and hers alone.

I don't like anyone who doesn't like dogs no matter what color his or her skin happens to be

Forum List

Back