It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think that sisters cannot be gay?

Incest:
sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other

Now post the part of the law in which sex is a requirement, and my argument is that the sisters are heterosexuals

I know this is hard for you to beleive (which is strange), there actually are people that don't want to have sex with members of their own gender.

True story.

Why do you keep posing the same questions that have been answered ad nauseam?

Is it insanity or stupidity?

Bigotry and dishonesty.

That is the root of all of Pop's posts where he tries to equate homosexuality to incest.

Yet I am the one who constantly asked how two same sex heterosexual sisters could be associated with the act of incest when, by nature, they would not have sex?

If you want incest between sisters to be legal, make your argument.

Please state how the two sisters above would qualify as incestuous.

Hold on! ...We didn't let the country decide on gay marriage. We let the court legislate it from the bench. They aren't elected by the people, there is no political consequence for them. This was clearly NOT decided by The People, and I think that is what some people's big issue here is. I am all in favor of allowing states to have votes and decide if they want to marry gay couples. It's the involvement of the federal government and SCOTUS that I am concerned with. Especially, the tampering and fiddling with the Constitution! There was no "rights" issue here. There was no need for SCOTUS to hear this case.

It was decided based on the Constitution's 14th Amendment. And basically because of national approval of homosexuality.

Wiki:
Public opinion in the United States shows majority support for the legal recognition of same-sex marriage. This support has remained above 50% consistently in opinion polls since 2010,[1] after having increased steadily for more than a decade.

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday made marriage for same-sex couples legal nationwide, declaring that refusing to grant marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples violates the Constitution.

The landmark ruling will produce the most significant change in laws governing matrimony since the court struck down state bans on inter-racial marriage almost 50 years ago.

The majority opinion in the 5-4 decision was written by Justice Anthony Kennedy.
Landmark: Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Marriage Legal Nationwide

Later in the century, cultural and political developments al- lowed same-sex couples to lead more open and public lives. Extensive public and private dialogue followed, along with shifts in public atti- tudes. Questions about the legal treatment of gays and lesbians soon reached the courts, where they could be discussed in the formal dis- course of the law.
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf

What you're in favor of is irrelevant.

The core of Boss's arguments are profound and often imaginary pseudo-legal assertions. For example, that rights don't exist unless enumerated in the constitution. Or that the 9th amendment assigns the determination of rights to the State.

Its utter nonsense.

I think he's main butt hurt is that the Supreme Court didn't meet with him to hear his objections and went ahead and made ssm legal.

It must be rough when you wake up one day and figure out that you are today's newest bigot.

Apparently Pop has come to terms with his chronic bigotry.

Says today's latest bigot

If there is enough interest in the country, like there was for same-sex marriage for gays, then I'm sure that it will be brought up and it is up to the country to decide....

Hold on! ...We didn't let the country decide on gay marriage. We let the court legislate it from the bench. They aren't elected by the people, there is no political consequence for them. This was clearly NOT decided by The People, and I think that is what some people's big issue here is. I am all in favor of allowing states to have votes and decide if they want to marry gay couples. It's the involvement of the federal government and SCOTUS that I am concerned with. Especially, the tampering and fiddling with the Constitution! There was no "rights" issue here. There was no need for SCOTUS to hear this case.

It was decided based on the Constitution's 14th Amendment. And basically because of national approval of homosexuality.

Wiki:
Public opinion in the United States shows majority support for the legal recognition of same-sex marriage. This support has remained above 50% consistently in opinion polls since 2010,[1] after having increased steadily for more than a decade.

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday made marriage for same-sex couples legal nationwide, declaring that refusing to grant marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples violates the Constitution.

The landmark ruling will produce the most significant change in laws governing matrimony since the court struck down state bans on inter-racial marriage almost 50 years ago.

The majority opinion in the 5-4 decision was written by Justice Anthony Kennedy.

Later in the century, cultural and political developments al- lowed same-sex couples to lead more open and public lives. Extensive public and private dialogue followed, along with shifts in public atti- tudes. Questions about the legal treatment of gays and lesbians soon reached the courts, where they could be discussed in the formal dis- course of the law.

The core of Boss's arguments are profound and often imaginary pseudo-legal assertions. For example, that rights don't exist unless enumerated in the constitution. Or that the 9th amendment assigns the determination of rights to the State.

Its utter nonsense.

I think he's main butt hurt is that the Supreme Court didn't meet with him to hear his objections and went ahead and made ssm legal.

It must be rough when you wake up one day and figure out that you are today's newest bigot.

What day was that for you? My condolences....maybe you need to change your attitude.

Wiki:

Its utter nonsense.

I thought you said you were?

Oh, just like it accepted slavery and women as chattal.

Got it

Homosexuality isn't slavery. Just shredding your analogy.

But then, same sex marriage isn't incest. So False Analogy fallacies are apparently your bread and butter.

So how do two heterosexual single mothers that are sisters qualified as being incestuous?

Go ahead, give it a shot?

Who said that they did?

Go ahead, give it a shot. While you're struggling, I'll keep laughing at your last false analogy fallacy.

Deal?

Then Syriously's post from the judge is absurd.

Thanks

Or.....your latest false analogy fallacy fell flat. And you're desperately scrambling to change the topic.

Homosexuality still isn't slavery. Or incest. Or any of the other nonsense you equate it with.

Try again. This time without the obtuse fallacies of logic.

You have a hard time keeping up.

I get it, deflecting is the latest bigots attempt at humor.

Wiki:

Its utter nonsense.

Coming from you- that is a badge of honor.

Pop thinks I am a bigot because I support homosexual couples and mixed race couples being able to legally marry.

I think Pop is a bigot because he attacks people for being homosexuals.

Its utter nonsense.

You thought?

Homosexuality isn't slavery. Just shredding your analogy.

But then, same sex marriage isn't incest. So False Analogy fallacies are apparently your bread and butter.

So how do two heterosexual single mothers that are sisters qualified as being incestuous?

Who said that they did?

Go ahead, give it a shot. While you're struggling, I'll keep laughing at your last false analogy fallacy.

Deal?

Thanks

Or.....your latest false analogy fallacy fell flat. And you're desperately scrambling to change the topic.

Homosexuality still isn't slavery. Or incest. Or any of the other nonsense you equate it with.

Oh, I'm keeping up just fine. You laughably equated homosexuality with slavery. And are still running from your false analogy fallacy, desperate to change the topic.

If not for fallacies your posts would be little more than punctuation.

Its utter nonsense.

Pop thinks I am a bigot because I support homosexual couples and mixed race couples being able to legally marry.

And you would deny rights to single mothers.

Who said that they did?

Deal?

Thanks

Oh, I'm keeping up just fine. You laughably equated homosexuality with slavery. And are still running from your false analogy fallacy, desperate to change the topic.

Link.

Says who? Quote me.

You thought?

Oh, you can read......:)

Nobody here is denying any rights to single mothers. That you're upset because two sisters you apparently know and want to be married are unable to because of the law.....boohoo.

Who said that they did?

Deal?

Thanks

Link.

Laughing....now you're trying to deny saying this?

Newflash: Society has accepted homosexuality in the US as was proven with the Supreme Court legalizing ssm.

If even you are going to dismiss your false analogy fallacies as useless flotsam, surely you can understand why we treat your fallacies the same way.

You keep running. I'll keep laughing.

Deal?

Just took to the title of this thread to see the motivation of Pop and Boss

"Its easier to condemn homosexuality"

To understand the motivation behind their posts.

Thanks

Link.

Newflash: Society has accepted homosexuality in the US as was proven with the Supreme Court legalizing ssm.

If even you are going to dismiss your false analogy fallacies as useless flotsam, surely you can understand why we treat your fallacies the same way.

Deal?

You do realize the Supreme Court once approved slavery, right? Then overturned that, right?

You do have a hard time keeping up.

I equated the courts rulings dimwit.

Link.

Deal?

You do realize the Supreme Court once approved slavery, right? Then overturned that, right?

You do realize that slavery isn't homosexuality nor homosexuality slavery, right? That your false analogy fallacy is still right behind you? And you're still desperately running from it?

Is there anything to your argument but false analogy fallacies?

Nobody here is denying any rights to single mothers. That you're upset because two sisters you apparently know and want to be married are unable to because of the law.....boohoo.

Lol, the same argument was made by those YOU refer to as bigots about SSM!

You simply can't make this chit up folks!

Link.

Deal?

You do realize that slavery isn't homosexuality nor homosexuality slavery, right? That your false analogy fallacy is still right behind you? And you're still desperately running from it?

Is there anything to your argument but false analogy fallacies?

The butthurt runs deep in you young Skywalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back