It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took to the title of this thread to see the motivation of Pop and Boss

"Its easier to condemn homosexuality"

To understand the motivation behind their posts.

Point? I came in to answer a same sex marriage post.

No you didn't. You came here insisting what we were talking about was the 'purpose of marriage', when no one was discussing it.

And then predictably tried to shift the topic to your bizarro incest fallacy.

There's nothing else to you.

Oh, I'm keeping up just fine. You laughably equated homosexuality with slavery. And are still running from your false analogy fallacy, desperate to change the topic.

If not for fallacies your posts would be little more than punctuation.

Link.

Laughing....now you're trying to deny saying this?

Newflash: Society has accepted homosexuality in the US as was proven with the Supreme Court legalizing ssm.

Oh, just like it accepted slavery and women as chattal.

If even you are going to dismiss your false analogy fallacies as useless flotsam, surely you can understand why we treat your fallacies the same way.

You keep running. I'll keep laughing.

Deal?

You do realize the Supreme Court once approved slavery, right? Then overturned that, right?

You do realize that slavery isn't homosexuality nor homosexuality slavery, right? That your false analogy fallacy is still right behind you? And you're still desperately running from it?

Is there anything to your argument but false analogy fallacies?

The butthurt runs deep in you young Skywalker.

And now personal insults. Gee, how did I know that was coming.

Can we just wrap this up? You've done your incest fallacy schtick. You're now starting the personal insults. Next is your predictable rout, tail between your legs.

Chop, chop.

Funny, by you being here make you want to condemn homosexuality?

I came here to refute bigots like you and Boss- bigots who want to deny equal rights to homosexuals.

Apparently Pop has come to terms with his chronic bigotry.

Says today's latest bigot

Coming from you- that is a badge of honor.

Pop thinks I am a bigot because I support homosexual couples and mixed race couples being able to legally marry.

I think Pop is a bigot because he attacks people for being homosexuals.

And you would deny rights to single mothers.

Nobody here is denying any rights to single mothers. That you're upset because two sisters you apparently know and want to be married are unable to because of the law.....boohoo.

Lol, the same argument was made by those YOU refer to as bigots about SSM!

You simply can't make this chit up folks!

Hmmm yeah- that is exactly what you just did- you just pulled that crap right out of your ass.

No you didn't. You came here insisting what we were talking about was the 'purpose of marriage', when no one was discussing it.

Please show how two heterosexual sisters, wanting marriage in order to better raise their children is incestuous.

You sir are plain ass strange.

Pop thinks I am a bigot because I support homosexual couples and mixed race couples being able to legally marry.

Nobody here is denying any rights to single mothers. That you're upset because two sisters you apparently know and want to be married are unable to because of the law.....boohoo.

Hmmm yeah- that is exactly what you just did- you just pulled that crap right out of your ass.

Try making sense. It help move discussions forward.

Apparently Pop has come to terms with his chronic bigotry.

That you failed to comprehend what was being explained to you does not equate to anyone denying rights to single mothers. It is plain to see that you either don't understand the explanations or you have painted yourself into a corner and are now just posting deflections.

Prove that anyone posted anything that resembled denying single mothers their rights or admit that your red herring didn't work out for you.

What part of me saying your post was just you making crap up- putting words in other people's mouth's- pulling crap out of your ass- did you have a hard time understanding?

That you failed to comprehend what was being explained to you does not equate to anyone denying rights to single mothers. It is plain to see that you either don't understand the explanations or you have painted yourself into a corner and are now just posting deflections.

Prove that anyone posted anything that resembled denying single mothers their rights or admit that your red herring didn't work out for you.

I have, but thanks for trying to get me to repeat myself again and again and again

So let's try again. How are two heterosexual sisters, wishing to marry so they can better raise their children a societal harm?

Please show how two heterosexual sisters, wanting marriage in order to better raise their children is incestuous.

Again with the false analogy fallacy. Same sex marriage isn't incest. Making your direct comparison yet another fallacy.

But then you did directly equate same sex marriage with slavery. So with blunders like that, what should I expect?

What part of me saying your post was just you making crap up- putting words in other people's mouth's- pulling crap out of your ass- did you have a hard time understanding?

The crap part, which is most all you ever post.

Again with the false analogy fallacy. Same sex marriage isn't incest. Making your direct comparison yet another fallacy.

But then you did directly equate same sex marriage with slavery. So with blunders like that, what should I expect?

Nope, didn't, but then again, you're perspective is suspect, so Ya got that goin for ya

So let's try again. How are two heterosexual sisters, wishing to marry so they can better raise their children a societal harm?

And it has been answered over and over......obviously you are unable to read.

There is no societal harm as far as I'm concerned, but it is against the law. It has been told to you that if you want to change the law, you have to do whatever you have to do to convince others and/or write your Congressman. Do you really want me to go hunt the posts where that was told to you?

You are now just deflecting......you have painted yourself into a corner and the only thing you can do is repeat your asinine question over and over and ignore the responses.

If that isn't the definition of insanity, I don't know what is.

Nope, didn't, but then again, you're perspective is suspect, so Ya got that goin for ya

So you're denying saying this?

Newflash: Society has accepted homosexuality in the US as was proven with the Supreme Court legalizing ssm.

Oh, just like it accepted slavery and women as chattal.

Laughing....why deny it? Its not like your post magically disappears because its now inconvenient to your argument.

And just FYI.....homosexuality isn't slavery. Or incest.

Pop's argument is essentially that gay marriage is the same as incestuous marriage- and both should be banned

Which hardly coincidentally was the argument the State of Virginia made in support of mixed race bans

and that the state's prohibition of interracial marriage for this reason stands on the same footing as the prohibition of polygamous marriage or incestuous marriage

Congratulations for Pop- echoing the arguments of the racist's who opposed mixed race marriage.

Pop's argument is essentially that gay marriage is the same as incestuous marriage- and both should be banned

Which hardly coincidentally was the argument the State of Virginia made in support of mixed race bans

and that the state's prohibition of interracial marriage for this reason stands on the same footing as the prohibition of polygamous marriage or incestuous marriage

Congratulations for Pop- echoing the arguments of the racist's who opposed mixed race marriage.

And here I thought that he actually knew two sisters that were being denied their rights, who figured out if they got married they would be able to get those benefits, and professed to him that they were not interested in sex and he thought that maybe we could change the law for him.........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back