Its Election Time Again...

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
...and the shit is slingin hard and fast.
Im 60 and havs seen many elections. For the last 45 years, at every election time here they are saying whatever they have to say to be elected and then nothing gets better. In fact, it gets worse every single time and people forget. I havent. I havent forgot anything. But you all have. You blindly follow someone...your boy...and he can do no wrong. I hate both clintons, gb and DICK cheney the traitors, reagan who did nothing for the workers but everything for the wealthy and legalized at least 5 million illegals while gb voiced publicly how he was an advocate. The peanut farmer for dropping the remaining terrifs. nafta was passed by clinton after telling aaaaall the working ppl how he loved them. The deregulation of the fcc which allowed 4 broadcasting companies to rule almost 90% of the airwaves. I like most of what trump says but if you believe it will happen? You have the mind of a child. Now oh blah ma has passed nnDD2013 and the dems are eating him up with a spoon while oh blah ma is passing the TPP which will gut the remaining jobs here.
What a bunch of suckers. Do you hear laughter? sigh...There laughing at you not me.

Forum List

Back