It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2021
From personal experience in the last 3 days here.

A cowardly MAGAt doesn't have the guts to defend his stance to me. He just gives the 3 or 4 word responses and there is no way to get through to him nor am I allowed to express a difference in opinion. He operates similar to holding both hands over his ears and repeats those 3 or 4 word phrases. Here is the rest of the story. He is a convicted Pedophile and served 10 years in a state prison over it. In my mind, he's paid his dues and we should not hold that against him. With the exception of him not being able to vote or possess firearms. He went from a high paying job before the 10 years to a minimum wage for today. He's the one that said if the call comes in, I would be the first he would kill. I countered that with, "You do know you just signed your own death warrant". He's not so brave now. So he doesn't have the guts and he talks a person with an even weaker mind to come after me. He tries to start a fight. He's a drunk who uses the booze to bolster up his cowardly ass. Even at 73, I am not worried about him physically. I am a retired 20 plus year Veteran. And I have no will to hurt him nor anyone else. Do the math on that one.

The ultra right wind MAGAts are getting very vocal and threatening. I am not a Liberal but actually an old GOP Republican Conservative. But I will Never back down to these traitors. WE can't afford to anymore. Most of them are cowards and want to be in power. But the are the ones that are going to be hurt badly economically since they are at the bottom working tier. The sad part of it is, Starting in 1926, another person did exactly what tRump is doing now. (read the Project 2025 and that should scare the hell out of all of us) I don't equate tRump and his cult to Hitler and the Nazis, I do see a striking similarity to the Benito Mussolini right down to the stance and that shit smile. Mussolini originally came up with the 14 points of the Fascist movement. I won't repost it but we are sitting on 13 or those 14 points and have been for the last 6 years. Luckily, people like me (the Military) will never allow it to happen as it's against the Constitution and the UCMJ.

A cowardly MAGAt doesn't have the guts to defend his stance to me. He just gives the 3 or 4 word responses and there is no way to get through to him nor am I allowed to express a difference in opinion. He operates similar to holding both hands over his ears and repeats those 3 or 4 word phrases. Here is the rest of the story. He is a convicted Pedophile and served 10 years in a state prison over it. In my mind, he's paid his dues and we should not hold that against him. With the exception of him not being able to vote or possess firearms. He went from a high paying job before the 10 years to a minimum wage for today. He's the one that said if the call comes in, I would be the first he would kill. I countered that with, "You do know you just signed your own death warrant". He's not so brave now. So he doesn't have the guts and he talks a person with an even weaker mind to come after me. He tries to start a fight. He's a drunk who uses the booze to bolster up his cowardly ass. Even at 73, I am not worried about him physically. I am a retired 20 plus year Veteran. And I have no will to hurt him nor anyone else. Do the math on that one.

The ultra right wind MAGAts are getting very vocal and threatening. I am not a Liberal but actually an old GOP Republican Conservative. But I will Never back down to these traitors. WE can't afford to anymore. Most of them are cowards and want to be in power. But the are the ones that are going to be hurt badly economically since they are at the bottom working tier. The sad part of it is, Starting in 1926, another person did exactly what tRump is doing now. (read the Project 2025 and that should scare the hell out of all of us) I don't equate tRump and his cult to Hitler and the Nazis, I do see a striking similarity to the Benito Mussolini right down to the stance and that shit smile. Mussolini originally came up with the 14 points of the Fascist movement. I won't repost it but we are sitting on 13 or those 14 points and have been for the last 6 years. Luckily, people like me (the Military) will never allow it to happen as it's against the Constitution and the UCMJ.
youre projecting again,,

Whining isnt going to help your party in November. Your defeat is inevitable. Have some self respect for God's sake and try to show a little more class. :dunno:

The ultra right wind MAGAts are getting very vocal and threatening.
Trumpsters are center/left '80s democrats, fool....You wouldn't know "ultra right wing" if one kicked you in the ass.
I am not a Liberal but actually an old GOP Republican Conservative.
uh-huh....suuuuuuuuure.

i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif

What and who are you babbling about?

You are completely broken. I suppose you have night terrors about being smothered by an oversized orange nutsack.

I can't imagine what's keeping you alive other than you, literally, can't afford a quart of Drano.

You are completely broken. I suppose you have night terrors about being smothered by an oversized orange nutsack.

I can't imagine what's keeping you alive other than you, literally, can't afford a quart of Drano.

Is that what you are drinking. I knew something was amiss.

Eh, our generation screwed things up rather well, raised some spoiled brats and now they’re paying the price with even more pathetic and gimme gimme screwed up generations .. with plenty of conservative exceptions of course in my opinion …

It’s time to relax, vote Trump to help delay the inevitable and watch the golden goose fade into obscurity no matter who you voted for, just enjoy the ride.

Bet that tuckered ya right out...all that thinking about getting out of your recliner, going all the way to the door and almost opening it before you remember it's 97 degrees outside and you don't want to let all that air conditioned coolness escape.

I mean... you didn't actually get up. You just thought about it. No harm done.

You should probably take a nap instead.

I am not a Liberal but actually an old GOP Republican Conservative.
It's not nice to refer to fellow Americans as MAGGOTS. You are not trying to invite discussion you are venting your irrational hatred at people who support the man who is going to RESTORE this country. I won't even attempt to communicate with you, because you are far too emotional to be cogent.

Doubt it will go that far.

Look; the jig is up with Trump. So if he wins...Nobody trusts him so any legislative offensive will be dead in the water. He has no second term to lord over people's heads so the next 4 years will be, if he wins, like the 4 years when he was in office...basically the nation will be on hold for 4 years until we get a serious President in office once more. The damage he can do through executive actions is bad but it can be solved easily. The appointment of judges is the huge problem, as we have seen with the nearly cartoonish stances the majority on the supreme court have taken.

As for the MAGA turds here, threats of violence are pretty common on the board from these guys. Moreover, the 3 or 4 word responses is pretty much all you can expect. They're lazy both of mind and body.

Even at 73, I am not worried about him physically. I am a retired 20 plus year Veteran. And I have no will to hurt him nor anyone else. Do the math on that one.

This is all an unhinged screed but this part is unintentionally hilarious. Like a psychotic story problem: "a 73 yo man retired from the military over 20 years ago. He doesn't want to hurt anyone but appears very angry. How many miles does he have to travel to get to Kalamazoo?"

America turned the fascist corner after 9/11 , with all of those points gaining legs since Vrenn

~S~
Unfortunately I have to agree with this. 9/11 was a terrible tragedy but it was used to completely change the relationship between the federal government and its constituency.

Doubt it will go that far.

Look; the jig is up with Trump. So if he wins...Nobody trusts him so any legislative offensive will be dead in the water. He has no second term to lord over people's heads so the next 4 years will be, if he wins, like the 4 years when he was in office...basically the nation will be on hold for 4 years until we get a serious President in office once more. The damage he can do through executive actions is bad but it can be solved easily. The appointment of judges is the huge problem, as we have seen with the nearly cartoonish stances the majority on the supreme court have taken.

As for the MAGA turds here, threats of violence are pretty common on the board from these guys. Moreover, the 3 or 4 word responses is pretty much all you can expect. They're lazy both of mind and body.
You know your thread is trouble when hatercorn shows up.

Forum List

Back