🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's gonna get worse before it gets better

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
The world is changing. For the better or worse is yet to be determined. If Liberty is important, it's for the worse. Control freaks despise Liberty, so, for them it's better.

The world is changing. For the better or worse is yet to be determined. If Liberty is important, it's for the worse. Control freaks despise Liberty, so, for them it's better.

You know, that's practically a tautology given that an apex is a point.

Things all quiet here....I am soooooooooi glad to be retired and not a part of the nation and all these things going on. I sit back and watch the craziness. That's america. Work work work run around lunch me crazy. I do not want to be a part of fixing things.

Looks like things are about to start getting better to me.

What, exactly, are you so unhappy about the future OP?

Yeah, with 99 people shot in Chicago, less of your kind around, almost making you a token.
What purpose does bringing up the murders in that city serve?

Also, aren't you ashamed to be bringing up the same red-herring over, and over, and over again?

Last edited:
What purpose does bringing up the murders in that city?

Also, aren't you ashamed to be bringing up the same red-herring over, and over, and over again?
You are saying things are looking up...I know how you think.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

What, exactly, are you so unhappy about the future OP?
This Country's founding philosophy is; all men are created equal and have certain UNalienable Rights, among these are the Right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are NO caveats in that philosophy.
There are so many federal laws on the books the exact number isn't known. Throw in local (state, county and city) and the situation is exacerbated. Restricting Liberty is not respecting Liberty, nor is it securing Liberty- which the pre amble to the constitution states is the purpose of establishing the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union- is that fundamental enough or do I need to add details for your edification? If so, can I ask if you can read? If you can, what do you find so great/nice/fun about restricting Liberty? Do you like thugs in clown suits with badges and guns enFORCIING aracne stupid what if laws? Do you appreciate (or is it glorify) Empty Suits educated beyond their intellect dictating to you how you can live? Do you believe the Empty Suit brigade(s) around the Country have your best interests at heart? Are you aware that true leadership is for the benefit of the follower, not the enrichment of the leader? Are you aware that elected servants are just that? They are not leaders. We the people are the leaders. Their job is to RE PRESENT our wants, wishes and desires, which is THE why they are called representatives.
So, what are you so happy about?

Forum List

Back