It's Good to be Back

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Politics is kind of like food. When you've had your fill you go out for a while until you get hungry for it again.

Strangely, I haven't even thought about politics during the 1-2 months I was gone. Some of these big phrases like "at the end of the day" are too complicated. Seriously. :lol:

I've been fortunate enough to find two jobs working as a CNA/Caregiver, and it's been a blast. Taking care of people, getting the cops called on you twice in one day by a client with Alzheimer's, and being offered peanut butter cheescake by a client's wife EVEN THOUGH it's against company policy are parts of working in health care that make it worth it. Just, you know, being there to care.

Anywho. I missed you guys. A lot. As time allows I'd like to try to mosey back into the confundling waters of politics. Got any life-rafts? ;)

Politics is kind of like food. When you've had your fill you go out for a while until you get hungry for it again.

Strangely, I haven't even thought about politics during the 1-2 months I was gone. Some of these big phrases like "at the end of the day" are too complicated. Seriously. :lol:

I've been fortunate enough to find two jobs working as a CNA/Caregiver, and it's been a blast. Taking care of people, getting the cops called on you twice in one day by a client with Alzheimer's, and being offered peanut butter cheescake by a client's wife EVEN THOUGH it's against company policy are parts of working in health care that make it worth it. Just, you know, being there to care.

Anywho. I missed you guys. A lot. As time allows I'd like to try to mosey back into the confundling waters of politics. Got any life-rafts? ;)
Welcome back, Wake.. Congratulations on your new-found employment. Hope it works out okay as a schedule trying to serve two masters. :thup:

This is a really fun group posting on this thread. Anybody up for testing the barriers at the US Capital today?

Welcome back. I didn't realize you were gone, but it's good that you're back.:lol:

Thanks guys. It's a relief to be able to be here when life isn't so hectic. Last week, I cared for a man until he died, and saved another man's life. And the soiled products, yeesh. Still, it's good work, like you're taking care of your grandparents.

But enough about the simple schmuck. I want to get my ass handed over in some good debates by you guys soon! ;-)

Forum List

Back