It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

You can't.

Divide individual tax payment by individual taxable income.

Divide corporate tax payment by corporate taxable income.

The only was to compare is total taxes ÷ total income/revenues,

Comparing corporate revenues to individual gross income is idiotic, even for you.

What it does is prove business pays shit compared to you. Thank you for voting for Republicans! I paid ZERO because of your effort.

The whole thing is absurd. Corporations pay all sorts of taxes and take all sorts of deductions for the cost to generate revenue. W2 employees cant do that. They cant deduct the cost of gasoline to get to work or the mileage from their gross income.
That's how I know 1% BrainPower is a poseur. He tosses around terms without any understanding of what they mean.

What's absurd is that business pay shit in taxes compared to you, and you sit behind your keyboard defending them.

And then he claims his trust pays 4% tax on millions in income.
He won't post the rate schedule for trusts, for some reason. LOL!

It doesn't fucking matter what rate schedules are. The only thing that matters is how much you pay. That's it!

Let's be honest here and let's stop calling anything that pays $7.25 an hour a "job". That to me simply means showing up and little more. So if less of those jobs are created its no loss. Let kids only show up for those.
And their alternative is what? Getting welfare? How does that help anyone?

You can't.

Comparing corporate revenues to individual gross income is idiotic, even for you.

What it does is prove business pays shit compared to you. Thank you for voting for Republicans! I paid ZERO because of your effort.
It proves nothing of the sort.

The whole thing is absurd. Corporations pay all sorts of taxes and take all sorts of deductions for the cost to generate revenue. W2 employees cant do that. They cant deduct the cost of gasoline to get to work or the mileage from their gross income.
That's how I know 1% BrainPower is a poseur. He tosses around terms without any understanding of what they mean.

What's absurd is that business pay shit in taxes compared to you, and you sit behind your keyboard defending them.
You have no idea what i pay or dont pay. You have no idea what "businesses" pay or dont pay. You make gross generalizations backed up with nonsense and think you've proven something.
All you've proven is how stupid you are.

Lower eststate taxes screw the middle class .

F---ing Funny.

The middle class have to make up the lost tax revenue, either by a tax increase, or less tax based services.
Is that supposed to mean something?
How does the middle class make up lost tax revenue? What is "lost tax revenue" anyway? If everyone should have paid 95% of their income then is the gap between that 95% and what is actually collected "lost revenue"? What is a "tax based service"? What does that even mean?

You have no idea what i pay or dont pay. You have no idea what "businesses" pay or dont pay. You make gross generalizations backed up with nonsense and think you've proven something.
All you've proven is how stupid you are.

Why don't you list what your net is, or would that totally blow your postings?

You can't.

What it does is prove business pays shit compared to you.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1120.pdf

Nope. Corporate rates are higher.

I paid ZERO because of your effort.

Prove it, liar.

And the Kids! What would happen to education and childcare with tax cuts...
The sky would fall !
Every penny needed, no waste to be had.... The horrors !!!

The gop doesn't even try to hide their love fir the wealthy anymore. They find it an honor to step on the middle class.

Forum List

Back