It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

The middle class needs more social programs!!!!! Lol

The middle class needs jobs be they private or public ones. Our children all deserve a education and society needs to maintain our infrastructure. ;) Of course, you want to go back to the nobles and smarf system Europe once had with the corporations being the modern nobles!

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?
So, your for a flat tax where everyone pays the exact same percentage?
Anyone for a flat tax fails to understand basic math. :cuckoo:
That's not what I asked, is it.
Just making a point, this forum is full of bat shit insanity, I'll post and quote what I want.
Of course you will. I'll not stop you from comprehension failure...

So Romney paid 10% in all taxes, while you pay 28%- very fair, Hater dupes!! And many others pay zero- including 55% of giant corps with their legions of lawyers, accountants, and lobbyists. Great job, RW idiots...

Romney paid 10% of total income, or taxable income? You can't compare Romney with a middle class person unless you compare, all taxes ÷ total income. do to the difference in deductions.

Because I believe in equal protection for all, not some. The estate tax was conceived out of jealousy, envy, and greed that some people had more than others.

Don't worry about the rich, we have Republicans that make sure we pay far less than you.

Thanks for voting for them!

Just think of the infrastructure we could have with 80% tax rates !!!!

High speed rail from city to city, coast to coast ! Lmfao

Putting the middle class to work with livable wages would do the same thing.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

So, your for a flat tax where everyone pays the exact same percentage?

Some have been promoting a 10% flat tax. So let's look closely.

A working couple making $50k per year using standard deductions pays 7%. How would that help?

Because I believe in equal protection for all, not some. The estate tax was conceived out of jealousy, envy, and greed that some people had more than others.

Don't worry about the rich, we have Republicans that make sure we pay far less than you.

Thanks for voting for them!

Your imaginary trust pays a very low rate on your imaginary income.

You ever figure out Berkshire's effective tax rate?

Sure. Berkshire paid less than 1% of income/revenues and a middle class working couple with standard deductions paid 7%.

There's your comparables.

Berkshire paid less than 1% of income/revenues

Why are you bringing up revenues? Corporations don't pay tax on their revenues.

You don't really understand corporate taxes, or math, do you?

You ever figure out Berkshire's effective tax rate?

Sure. Berkshire paid less than 1% of income/revenues and a middle class working couple with standard deductions paid 7%.

There's your comparables.

Berkshire paid less than 1% of income/revenues

Why are you bringing up revenues? Corporations don't pay tax on their revenues.

You don't really understand corporate taxes, or math, do you?
He understands how to lie. Not convincingly, of course.

I don't want to hear any of you RWers whining about the widening seperation between the rich and the poor. Your GOP is taking every chance they can to squeeze the middle class, making sure that more of the tax burden is shifted to those of us stuck between the poor and the ultra rich. The
disparity will continue to grow. The GOP is now drooling over the chance of gaining the WH and having an unchecked route to make the ultra-rich even richer.

Old RR's body must the taking laps in his tomb.

America isandhas always been about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. This fact is deflected erroneously by such bs rhetoric as "if you are willing to work hard" or "anyone and everyone has a chance to live the American dream" ad nauseam. Problem is ALOT of working class people buy into that propaganda. The system is set up to not promote social and economic advancement. The uber rich use this country as a cash cow at the expense of the poor and middle class. Might as well just accept it. It has always been that way. Why neither party will admit this blatant obvious fact goes to show they will protect their wealth no matter what.

Forum List

Back