It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

The money was already earned by their family. I see no reason why the government is entitled to any piece of it simply because they pass it down to their children or grandchildren. This is nothing more than a class warfare argument.

Income tax is individual or couple, not family.

Besides, estate tax is exempt below $5.34M, why would you care?

Because I believe in equal protection for all, not some. The estate tax was conceived out of jealousy, envy, and greed that some people had more than others.

Come on! The middle class can pick up the bill. Isn't that the GOP game? Yup, that good old GOP controlled congress dd not take long to show their colors!

Just think of the infrastructure we could have with 80% tax rates !!!!

High speed rail from city to city, coast to coast ! Lmfao

ROFLMAO! Can we say WALTONS....they didn't do a FUCKING THING to earn any of their wealth. They INHERITED their daddies company and have gotten richer off the backs of the hard working workers selling,making and transporting their cheap SHIT made with slave labor in China.

You forgot married into it.

Well, YOU didn't marry him and put up with him, so how do you figure YOU'RE more entitled to it?

'put up with him' is earning it?

The money was already earned by their family. I see no reason why the government is entitled to any piece of it simply because they pass it down to their children or grandchildren. This is nothing more than a class warfare argument.

Income tax is individual or couple, not family.

Besides, estate tax is exempt below $5.34M, why would you care?

Because I believe in equal protection for all, not some. The estate tax was conceived out of jealousy, envy, and greed that some people had more than others.
Oh come on, let's test you. Are you against corporate welfare?

ROFLMAO! Can we say WALTONS....they didn't do a FUCKING THING to earn any of their wealth. They INHERITED their daddies company and have gotten richer off the backs of the hard working workers selling,making and transporting their cheap SHIT made with slave labor in China.

You forgot married into it.

Well, YOU didn't marry him and put up with him, so how do you figure YOU'RE more entitled to it?

'put up with him' is earning it?
You'd be surprised the extent that people will go to in order to try to justify the "hard work" done by scumbags like the walton's and the nestle CEO

Who ever that comes out against science this election won't get my vote or my families vote. I'll go door to door to put the pro-science person in the white house. Also this includes rich fuckers that wish to scum are system and then turn to jesus Christ to crap on science.

I don't see how allowing people to keep more of their money screws anyone but the politicians.

Did you actually read what the gop is trying to do? Give takes breaks to 5+ million dollar inheritances and to mega-donors. Nothing for middle America. All for the wealthy. That is the GOP platform. They care nothing about the middle income. The lower and middle class who drool over FOX news are being lead down the path of deception and lies. And they are smiling all the way down. GOOD GRIEF!

This is the same motherfucking lie that Democraps used to fight against the Bush tax-cuts. Same false Marxist propaganda tripe they spread like so much manure.

And as you 'should' know, the Bush tax cuts didn't work.

'Marxist' like; free education for children, or making child labor illegal?

Those same super rich already screwed the low and middle class by outsourcing most of our industry. Now they're attempting to break the back of what is left of the middle class as they run all the way to the bank.

Fuck you loserterians. Butt sniffers.

This is the same motherfucking lie that Democraps used to fight against the Bush tax-cuts. Same false Marxist propaganda tripe they spread like so much manure.

What? Of course they did....

There isn't a first world developed land on earth that doesn't educate their children and spend money on their own nation. Loserterians are something truly weird.

Marxist propaganda? Onepercenter, the guy you're talking to is a psychopath X.D.

You ever figure out Berkshire's effective tax rate?

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?
So, your for a flat tax where everyone pays the exact same percentage?
Anyone for a flat tax fails to understand basic math. :cuckoo:
That's not what I asked, is it.

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?
So, your for a flat tax where everyone pays the exact same percentage?
Anyone for a flat tax fails to understand basic math. :cuckoo:
That's not what I asked, is it.
Just making a point, this forum is full of bat shit insanity, I'll post and quote what I want.

Forum List

Back