It's Hot In Texas Mr. Abbott

Be honest lefties, do you really think windmills and acres of haz-mat solar panels are the key to the new Green Order that eliminates fossil fuel? People can survive in hot weather but when it gets cold they are going to demand cheap energy.

Be honest lefties, do you really think windmills and acres of haz-mat solar panels are the key to the new Green Order that eliminates fossil fuel? People can survive in hot weather but when it gets cold they are going to demand cheap energy.
Is there a problem down in Texas?

Get rid of that "green energy" bullshit and build more gas and coal fired plants, and nuke.

Oh wait. Good luck getting that okayed through Biden's EPA.

Get rid of that "green energy" bullshit and build more gas and coal fired plants, and nuke.

Oh wait. Good luck getting that okayed through Biden's EPA.
Totally. And while we are at it we need to build more Walkman factories. The world defiantly needs more walkmans. I’ll make you a special mix tape ;-)

Totally. And while we are at it we need to build more Walkman factories. The world defiantly needs more walkmans. I’ll make you a special mix tape ;-)

So you think heating and cooling your house is a thing of the past.

I see. :cuckoo:

Nope, I think heating and cooling my house is very important and relevant. Shocking, you got it wrong again!
Nope, I think heating and cooling my house is very important and relevant. Shocking, you got it wrong again!

Good. Then get rid of that "green energy" bullshit and build more gas and coal fired plants, and nuke plants. If you can.

Wind and solar absolutely help. Nothing wrong with wanting to reduce dirty energy
The ironic thing is that we create dirty energy based on foreign made solar panels and we kill migratory birds with useless windmills. If we had alternate energy sources that worked, they would work. What we have is an international extortion racket based an a freaking theory created by a failed politician who had no scientific background.

The ironic thing is that we create dirty energy based on foreign made solar panels and we kill migratory birds with useless windmills. If we had alternate energy sources that worked, they would work. What we have is an international extortion racket based an a freaking theory created by a failed politician who had no scientific background.
Are you a Texan? Is there a problem down in Texas or not?

Good. Then get rid of that "green energy" bullshit and build more gas and coal fired plants, and nuke plants. If you can.
No thanks. I care about the world I live in and the one I will leave for future generations

Forum List

Back