Its kind of crazy how wherever Donald Trump goes, theres protests or riots

People really do hate this man. I can't imagine anyone being protested simply for paying respect to the deceased (Pittsburgh shooting).
Examples of Anti-Trump protests

Pittsburgh shooting - The residents did not want him to visit the state due to his "hate"

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest
Demonstrators-protest-against-the-visit-of-US-President-Donald-Trump-in-central-London.jpg

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

Even asians dont like him
1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival
eadad4c08215c276e6e10d7db0424134f9508e88d74d36be73d1b3e7fd9a0669.jpg

Mexico (not surprising)
21892991b5e847a18a7f5d892e59e06f_18.jpg

Imagine being this hated. I wouldn't want to be in his position. He has billions of dollars but whats the point if everywhere you go everyone hates you and you are not welcome anywhere
Trust me I hate all of you more than anyone hates Trump. Know that.

As for the protesters. This sums them up, in a nutshell.

So you are calling 90% of Americans leftwing morons? You calling famous rappers like eminem, ti, snoop dogg who all hate trump morons? Are the 100,000 people who protested him in the UK morons too?
People really do hate this man. I can't imagine anyone being protested simply for paying respect to the deceased (Pittsburgh shooting).

Pittsburgh shooting - The residents did not want him to visit the state due to his "hate"

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest
Demonstrators-protest-against-the-visit-of-US-President-Donald-Trump-in-central-London.jpg

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Imagine being this hated. I wouldn't want to be in his position. He has billions of dollars but whats the point if everywhere you go everyone hates you and you are not welcome anywhere
Only leftwing morons like you hate him. You hate America. Therefore, you hate Trump.

So you are calling 90% of Americans leftwing morons? You calling famous rappers like eminem, ti, snoop dogg who all hate trump morons? Are the 100,000 people who protested him in the UK morons too?

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Only leftwing morons like you hate him. You hate America. Therefore, you hate Trump.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Yeah,that pretty much sums it up.
But your whole posts is shot down due to your 90% claim.
Oh.....conservatives actually work for a living so not only do we not have time for such shenanigans we dont go out and show our asses like a bunch of petulant children.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Funny how the hate didn’t begin until he announced he was running for POTUS.

THEN THE LEFT WING HATE MACHINE WENT TO WORK!
He was hated well before then. But the hate intensified when he became President

He was huh? Explain to me how he was hated when he hung out with hollyweird celebes and was loved in his reality show the apprentice?
Only liberals watch lame ass reality TV.

Fuckin' aye right I am. Them cunttrick celebrities don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever. Fuck those unAmerican fucks right up the ass with a cactus, k? And fuck you, too, bitch! :fu:

Why do they all have professionally made signs, Hmm?
Trump supporters have too much hate in their hearts. You will never be happy until you let go of anger and hatred.
If you said fuck you to me many years ago, I would insult you with words 10x as harsh.
But instead, I will simply wish you have a nice day :)

All this shit coming from someone who admits not knowing much about politics.
Go away Jr.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Best reaction to tiny trump is what they did in Pittsburg, turn their backs and take a knee.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Strange how do many of these protesters show up with no signs and have them provided for them. Want ads all over country are posted offering to pay protesters. Why would they have to pay them? Clearly there are people that make a living organizing protests. Usually when a Democrat hold an event they can't fill that venue, but when Trump holds them thousands can't get in.
So I think the OP is full of crap.

Last edited:

Fuckin' aye right I am. Them cunttrick celebrities don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever. Fuck those unAmerican fucks right up the ass with a cactus, k? And fuck you, too, bitch! :fu:

Trump supporters have too much hate in their hearts. You will never be happy until you let go of anger and hatred.
If you said fuck you to me many years ago, I would insult you with words 10x as harsh.

Go away Jr.
Alhamdulillah

Go away Jr.
Alhamdulillah

So you're saying you're stupid and a muslim?

And you are full of shit.

The only hate I see is from the Dems especially the lefty loons on this board and they all hate Trump.

They don't care that he's done very well.

The economy is booming.

UE is the lowest its been since 69.

That doesn't matter to them. Hate is they have.

Sucks to be them and you as well.

Go away Jr.
Alhamdulillah

Allah is the greatest, and Muhammad is his true messenger.

The only hate I see is from the Dems especially the lefty loons on this board and they all hate Trump.

The economy is booming.

ti, eminem and snoop dogg, all multimillionaire rappers hate trump. sucks to be them too right

The economy is booming.

ti, eminem and snoop dogg, all multimillionaire rappers hate trump. sucks to be them too right

Sure and I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about rappers.

Sucks to be you.

Go away Jr.
Alhamdulillah

Nah...he was a pedophile.

Go away Jr.
Alhamdulillah

Muhammad was a pedophile. A great guy as far as your death cult ass is concerned.

Go back and pray at Mecca. You deserve each other. Dipshit.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

When that many people hate you, you mist be doing something right,

Forum List

Back