Its kind of crazy how wherever Donald Trump goes, theres protests or riots

All this shit coming from someone who admits not knowing much about politics.
Go away Jr.
Alhamdulillah

So you're saying you're stupid and a muslim?
Allah is the greatest, and Muhammad is his true messenger.
You're serious? No wonder you're so stupid.

Meh...what can you expect from someone who worships a pedo?
Oh, come on, man, please don't sell Mohammad short like that!

He was also a thief, a rapist and a murderer.

Alhamdulillah

In my defense I was just listing his worst qualities.....

People really do hate this man. I can't imagine anyone being protested simply for paying respect to the deceased (Pittsburgh shooting).
Examples of Anti-Trump protests

Pittsburgh shooting - The residents did not want him to visit the state due to his "hate"

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest
Demonstrators-protest-against-the-visit-of-US-President-Donald-Trump-in-central-London.jpg

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

Even asians dont like him
1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival
eadad4c08215c276e6e10d7db0424134f9508e88d74d36be73d1b3e7fd9a0669.jpg

Mexico (not surprising)
21892991b5e847a18a7f5d892e59e06f_18.jpg

Imagine being this hated. I wouldn't want to be in his position. He has billions of dollars but whats the point if everywhere you go everyone hates you and you are not welcome anywhere

Who cares what the standard NPCs in pussy hats think.

The protesters are TRiuMPhed by the Trump crowds anyway.

People really do hate this man. I can't imagine anyone being protested simply for paying respect to the deceased (Pittsburgh shooting).

Pittsburgh shooting - The residents did not want him to visit the state due to his "hate"

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest
Demonstrators-protest-against-the-visit-of-US-President-Donald-Trump-in-central-London.jpg

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Imagine being this hated. I wouldn't want to be in his position. He has billions of dollars but whats the point if everywhere you go everyone hates you and you are not welcome anywhere

idiot-democrat.jpg

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

If you think this hate is directed soley at Trump, then you are as dumb as it gets or rather you think the people of this nation are as dumb as it gets.

The hatred is towards the republicans, and for what they represent, believe and stand for, and Trump is just there to vent that hatred on him indirectly.

Demon-crats are for alot of various types of agenda's, beliefs, policies etc, and they will fight anyone or anything that stands in their new found ways.

They thought they had the ultimate liberal/lefty in Obummer, and they were going to use him for everything he was worth in political power in order to get what they wanted.

They failed because the Demon-crat's were way to far to the left, and it stirred the masses to rebel and protest loud and clear their displeasures with the crats.

Trump stepped right on in to fill the huge power vacuum they had created.

They need blame anyone but themselves.

Alhamdulillah

You left out genocidal maniac.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

The left is insane and angry that they lost power. Their world is tied to government power. They have nothing left but temper tantrums.

Last edited:
So you are calling 90% of Americans leftwing morons? You calling famous rappers like eminem, ti, snoop dogg who all hate trump morons? Are the 100,000 people who protested him in the UK morons too?

Fuckin' aye right I am. Them cunttrick celebrities don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever. Fuck those unAmerican fucks right up the ass with a cactus, k? And fuck you, too, bitch! :fu:

Why do they all have professionally made signs, Hmm?
Trump supporters have too much hate in their hearts. You will never be happy until you let go of anger and hatred.
If you said fuck you to me many years ago, I would insult you with words 10x as harsh.
But instead, I will simply wish you have a nice day :)

And you are full of shit.

The only hate I see is from the Dems especially the lefty loons on this board and they all hate Trump.

They don't care that he's done very well.

The economy is booming.

UE is the lowest its been since 69.

That doesn't matter to them. Hate is they have.

Sucks to be them and you as well.
ti, eminem and snoop dogg, all multimillionaire rappers hate trump. sucks to be them too right

So a bunch of stoner's opinions should matter to me? Why, exactly? I don't particularly like rap and think most rappers aren't that bright.

Even Sully Sullenberger is quitting the republicans because of Trump. I voted for Trump, thinking who could be worse than Hillary. Well, Trump could be and he is.

Pilot ‘Sully’ Sullenberger: ‘This is not the America I know and love’

Opinion | We saved 155 lives on the Hudson. Now let’s vote for leaders who’ll protect us all.

And you know how bad Hillary would have been how again? Did you jump in your time machine...go back...manipulate the election so that she won and then observed how she was as a President?

The fact is...YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL WHAT HILLARY CLINTON WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE AS PRESIDENT!!!

Even Sully Sullenberger is quitting the republicans because of Trump. I voted for Trump, thinking who could be worse than Hillary. Well, Trump could be and he is.

Pilot ‘Sully’ Sullenberger: ‘This is not the America I know and love’

Opinion | We saved 155 lives on the Hudson. Now let’s vote for leaders who’ll protect us all.

And you know how bad Hillary would have been how again? Did you jump in your time machine...go back...manipulate the election so that she won and then observed how she was as a President?

The fact is...YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL WHAT HILLARY CLINTON WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE AS PRESIDENT!!!
Yes we do. Hillary would have been a disaster.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Only because, as our President, he knows that it is more important to be right, than loved.
Promises made, promises kept.

You left out genocidal maniac.
Oh, yeah!

That " kill the Jews wherever you find them" line is especially popular.

NYC protest
IMG_8781-1024x768.jpg

UK protest

Belgium protest
ptb.jpg

1north_11.jpg

Washington DC
womens-march-london2.jpg

German carnival

Mexico (not surprising)

Only because, as our President, he knows that it is more important to be right, than loved.
Promises made, promises kept.
Just as parents are supposed to be, but that has been lost along the way now.

Forum List

Back