It's Mueller Time!

Post up the transcript.
One last time, and then I am just going to ignore you because, as I stated, you are living proof you can't fix stupid when it's combined with a denial of reality:

"I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion.' That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

Robert Mueller hearings: 5 big takeaways | Fox News

So replace Mr Lieu's question with Mueller's correction and you'll get:

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you [did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime] was because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

Mueller: “That is correct.”
Wrong.

Oh, well......Wikipedia. My bad.
You should read the actual statute.

These lawyers said they would take it.

About 800 ex-prosecutors say Trump would be charged with obstruction if he wasn't president
Former prosecutors shouldn't be judges. Here's why

and your post seems to be from medium.com - bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. a twitterwannabe.

It's from the journal of the American Bar Association. You would know that if you actually read it.
i did -

your article:
About 800 ex-prosecutors say Trump would be charged with obstruction if he wasn't president

links back to:
Grid view copy - Airtable

which links back to:
STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

so - you don't even look to see the actual source of what you're reading, do you? that's some kind of fucked up.

WTF?
Those are supporting links, dope.
One is a list of the signatories and the other is their statement.

Why is that an issue for you?
those are links of where YOUR link got their story.

god damn you give fucked up a bad name.

No, dope they're supporting links.
The story, which anyone could write, is about US attorneys who signed a letter.

The links show who signed and and what their letter said.

Jesus...Every freaking online article has similar supporting links, dope.

Post up the transcript.
One last time, and then I am just going to ignore you because, as I stated, you are living proof you can't fix stupid when it's combined with a denial of reality:

"I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion.' That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

No shit. I posted the video, dope.

Now where does he say this

Could” doesn’t mean should. He told him that if he were not president he still would not have been charged.

He says “we did not reach the determination whether the President committed a crime” LOL. Nothing to do with OLC. He could have been a cashier at WalMart and still have the same outcome. You’re dumb and a Leftist

That's been their assertion the entire time, dope. He was correcting his testimony to reflect that.

He certainly never said this, liar.

“Could” doesn’t mean should. He told him that if he were not president he still would not have been charged.

Former prosecutors shouldn't be judges. Here's why

and your post seems to be from medium.com - bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. a twitterwannabe.

It's from the journal of the American Bar Association. You would know that if you actually read it.
i did -

your article:

links back to:

which links back to:

so - you don't even look to see the actual source of what you're reading, do you? that's some kind of fucked up.

I don't believe 800 prosecutors are that ignorant of the law. You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to, but there has to be evidence of obstruction in order to convict of obstruction. Any judge worth his salt would have thrown any case out of court based on the 'possible but not conclusive' incidents that could have been obstruction described in Mueller's report--could have been obstruction only if they conclusively could have been interpreted as obstruction. In no place in the Mueller report is anything interpreted conclusively as obstruction.

Since Mueller himself stated that there was no conclusive evidence that any obstruction occurred--he was denied no document and received quickly and efficiently 1.4 million of them--and he was denied no witness--500+ subpoenas and hundreds and hundreds of hours of testimony--where did the President obstruct?

Also it is pretty hard to make a case that somebody obstructed justice when there was no crime to obstruct.
Quote Mueller saying there was no conclusive evidence of obstruction....

Here you go. Happy reading:
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Oh and here too:

That doesn't say there was no conclusive evidence. In fact, I can only hope you're capable of noticing that neither word, "conclusive" or "evidence" can be found in that quote. He said he didn't determine if a crime was committed because of the OLC's opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted. He never said he didn't determine if a crime was committed due to lack of evidence.

Want even more proof you don't understand what he said...?

There was no conclusive evidence on the charges of conspiracy -- and Mueller said that. He never said that on the charges of obstruction.

If he truly believed there was no conclusive evidence on the charge of obstruction, he would have said so, just like he did about conspiracy.

Post up the transcript.

Could” doesn’t mean should. He told him that if he were not president he still would not have been charged.
Facts mean nothing to the voices in the heads of these cultists.

So replace Mr Lieu's question with Mueller's correction and you'll get:

Lieu: “I’d like to ask you the reason, again, that you [did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime] was because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?”

Replacing reality with fantasy is your bag ?

So, Mueller did not say there was NO COLLUSION, he said there was not sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump feloniously conspired with non-Americans to flip an election, but there is evidence sufficicient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he feloniously conspired to obstruct justice. And Trump lies about what Mueller said.
Wrong. The report said there was no evidence.
Wrong. The report said there was no evidence

Of what?
A point?
No evidence of collusion, shit for brains. In fact, the report said that even though The Russian government made numerous attempts to reach out to the Trump campaign, their overtures were always rebuffed.

It said there was not sufficient evidence, dope.
There isn't sufficient evidence that Santa Clause exists. In a court of law "Insufficient evidence" means "innocent."
WTF is your point?
That's why he was cleared, dope.

Wrong. The report said there was no evidence.
Wrong. The report said there was no evidence

Of what?
A point?
No evidence of collusion, shit for brains. In fact, the report said that even though The Russian government made numerous attempts to reach out to the Trump campaign, their overtures were always rebuffed.

There isn't sufficient evidence that Santa Clause exists. In a court of law "Insufficient evidence" means "innocent."
WTF is your point?
I know you're too stupid to get the point.

Post up the transcript.

It's funny as hell though to watch them scramble for any narrative they can get their hands on no matter how stupid.

Post up the transcript.

It's funny as hell though to watch them scramble for any narrative they can get their hands on no matter how stupid.
The irony of that statement is excruciating.

Of what?
A point?

WTF is your point?
I know you're too stupid to get the point.

There isn't one.

Post up the transcript.

He says “we did not reach the determination whether the President committed a crime” LOL. Nothing to do with OLC. He could have been a cashier at WalMart and still have the same outcome. You’re dumb and a Leftist
Dayum, you're one stupid cultist.

That sentence does not stand on it's own. It's to correct just a portion of Mr. Lieu's question....

Post up the transcript.

I am loyal to no one. Give me a better candidate and they get my vote. What you got, Fawn?

i did -

your article:

links back to:

which links back to:

I don't believe 800 prosecutors are that ignorant of the law. You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to, but there has to be evidence of obstruction in order to convict of obstruction. Any judge worth his salt would have thrown any case out of court based on the 'possible but not conclusive' incidents that could have been obstruction described in Mueller's report--could have been obstruction only if they conclusively could have been interpreted as obstruction. In no place in the Mueller report is anything interpreted conclusively as obstruction.

Since Mueller himself stated that there was no conclusive evidence that any obstruction occurred--he was denied no document and received quickly and efficiently 1.4 million of them--and he was denied no witness--500+ subpoenas and hundreds and hundreds of hours of testimony--where did the President obstruct?

Also it is pretty hard to make a case that somebody obstructed justice when there was no crime to obstruct.
Quote Mueller saying there was no conclusive evidence of obstruction....

Here you go. Happy reading:
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Oh and here too:

That is not what that means. What he stated is far more sinister than that.

Really? What was that?

Nah, not really.
Is there a doctor in the house ?

upload_2019-7-26_15-45-18.jpeg

Post up the transcript.

Did not reach determination that the President committed a crime. What does that mean to you?

Forum List

Back