It's no big secret the left hates cops - But watch how fast they cheer for these ones

Because "Muh insurrection."

@McBrideLawNYC
https://twitter.com/McBrideLawNYC

Victoria White was pushed into the Tunnel. She was then BRUTALLY BEATEN by OFFICER WHITE SHIRT. Dozens of baton blows. Punched in the face 5x. A defenseless woman, she is PULVERIZED for wearing a TRUMP Hat. Thank you
@julie_kelly2 for speaking truth to power.

@DarrenJBeattie

https://twitter.com/DefNotDarth
D a r t h C r y p t o (Kyle is FREE)
@DefNotDarth

As per @julie_kelly2, Victoria White was violently beaten while trapped between police on 1/6, while trying to escape to safety. Here is enlarged & enhanced footage. You can see her climbing up to breathe fresh air, as she’s pummeled in the face by unnamed Metro PD supervisor.

She was involved in a violent assault ON LEOs

Are you fucking kidding?

You fuckers only support cops when they're bashing heads of people you don't like.

Hell your buddies (sovereign citizens and Boogaloo Boys) have murdered cops and you either defend them or ignore it

It was an unlawful assembly and the police were clearing the crowd. Happens all the time.

Pelosi said the Capitol is "the peoples house."

Ah, but not if the people are protesting against their rulers.

The violence of the Reichstag Fire was initiated and instigated by Capitol police.

I can't prove that Pelosi ordered them to be violent - but it's pretty obvious.

The Reichstag Fire is the democrats making clear that anyone protesting against them will be rounded up and thrown in the Gulag.

Most of the left doesn't hate cops. Most of the criminals, the ones who like being criminals, not willing to conform to societal laws, rules and norms hate cops. It is a common misconception and generalization.

No most of them do. It's shown by what they don't do.

Most of the left don't condemn, arrest or prosecute BLM for instance for attacking, taunting, or threatening police officers. Officers have been attacked by BLM for over a year now and none of the left have ever even so much as called for it to stop.

A lot of them want to defund the police or push for laws to lessen charges against criminals.

The only cops they ever really praise are their own cops that attack or ffiht against people on the right, like on Jan 6th.

They don't come out and say it specifically, but their actions tell their views quite plainly. Sometimes it isn't what someone does that tells the story as much as what they don't do.

The police in the summer riots were at times extremely aggressive.
And at other times the biggest pussies I have ever seen wearing blue

it all depends on how wacko left city mothers and the lapdog chief of police are

Video shows taht the capitol police were the ones who instigated violence.

Are you fucking kidding?

You fuckers only support cops when they're bashing heads of people you don't like.

Hell your buddies (sovereign citizens and Boogaloo Boys) have murdered cops and you either defend them or ignore it

Fucking liar.

You Nazi vermin have murdered 36 cops with your Kristallnacht.

The Proud Boys have never killed ANYONE, much less cops.

Pelosi said the Capitol is "the peoples house."

Ah, but not if the people are protesting against their rulers.

The violence of the Reichstag Fire was initiated and instigated by Capitol police.

I can't prove that Pelosi ordered them to be violent - but it's pretty obvious.

The Reichstag Fire is the democrats making clear that anyone protesting against them will be rounded up and thrown in the Gulag.
They weren't protesting. They were rioting. There's a difference.

You can't prove that Pelosi ordered them to be violent? No shit. Because it didn't happen you moron. It's only obvious to your diseased mind.

And at other times the biggest pussies I have ever seen wearing blue

it all depends on how wacko left city mothers and the lapdog chief of police are
They pulled back when overwhelmed and returned with bigger force at which point in time all hell broke loose and they just started violently ripping through crowds.

The Capitol police withdrew from several broken lines, making stands as best they could in choke points such as in the video. They couldn't abandon the Capitol since lawmakers were there.

In the end, the Capitol rioters were treated with kid gloves. The Capitol police got beat and the rioters were basically untouched. If it were anything like the summer riots, the Capitol police would have been beating the shit out of hundreds of them.

They weren't protesting. They were rioting. There's a difference.

Now that's a fucking lie.

There were over a million people there, protesting.

Capitol police violently attacked a tiny portion with the intent of sparking a riot.

You can't prove that Pelosi ordered them to be violent? No shit. Because it didn't happen you moron. It's only obvious to your diseased mind.

Oh, we both know it happened. We both know that the CP were under order to attack the protesters - it's obvious by their tactics of inviting people into an area, then assaulting them. The tunnel, the rotunda, the balcony. Over and over the CP ushered peaceful protesters into areas and then either opened fire on them with tear gas (and live ammo, remember they summarily executed one protester.) or assaulted them with melee weapons. The melee attacks were designed to force protesters to defend themselves.

It would take a great suspension of disbelief to imagine the CP just decided on their own to do this.

They pulled back when overwhelmed and returned with bigger force at which point in time all hell broke loose and they just started violently ripping through crowds.

The Capitol police withdrew from several broken lines, making stands as best they could in choke points such as in the video. They couldn't abandon the Capitol since lawmakers were there.

In the end, the Capitol rioters were treated with kid gloves. The Capitol police got beat and the rioters were basically untouched. If it were anything like the summer riots, the Capitol police would have been beating the shit out of hundreds of them.

No matter how you lie, the fact remains that CP attacked a peaceful crowd.

Forbidden video shows us what actually happened, which is why the Stalinist Show Trial tried so hard to suppress it.

Most of the left doesn't hate cops. Most of the criminals, the ones who like being criminals, not willing to conform to societal laws, rules and norms hate cops. It is a common misconception and generalization.

Sure we do hate cops.
The reason cops are and should be hated is they work for the wealthy elite who control local government,
Their main incentives are to accumulate wealth through traffic and parking tickets, drug busts, and asset forfeiture, all of which are highly corrupt and unfair.

There deliberately is insufficient parking, and no one should ever be without a parking spot.
If the municipalities had better or free mass transit, parking would not even be an issue at all.
When I was a student, ever night I had to get up and wipe the chalk off the tire.
Never had to do that anywhere else.
The War on Drugs is totally illegal, and cops have to know that.
They do not care about law at all.

Doubt to many at least half way law abiding people of any political party or no party at all Hate cops. Do think that policing is a very important job, and wanting the best trained, equipped and educated force possible is a very healthy goal.

Now that's a fucking lie.

There were over a million people there, protesting.

Capitol police violently attacked a tiny portion with the intent of sparking a riot.

Oh, we both know it happened. We both know that the CP were under order to attack the protesters - it's obvious by their tactics of inviting people into an area, then assaulting them. The tunnel, the rotunda, the balcony. Over and over the CP ushered peaceful protesters into areas and then either opened fire on them with tear gas (and live ammo, remember they summarily executed one protester.) or assaulted them with melee weapons. The melee attacks were designed to force protesters to defend themselves.

It would take a great suspension of disbelief to imagine the CP just decided on their own to do this.
The police were attacked first. They defended themselves.

There wasn't anywhere NEAR a million people there. It probably wasn't even 1/10th that big.

Capitol Police were not under order to attack anyone. They did not invite anyone in to assault them. The rioters came at them as they defended the door in the tunnel.

You're delusional.

You start with a lie.. Liberals don't hate cops. Have you forgotten the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing that was all about restoring respect for and confidence in law enforcement?

Yes we do.
Police are and always will be corrupt, because they do what the person who signs their paycheck wants them to do.
They not only beat us for opposing the war in Vietnam, but illegal conduct no-knock-raids and warrants over the illegal War on Drugs.
Between that and mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc., the whole criminal justice system is awful.
And if the police were not totally corrupt, then the US would not have the largest % imprisoned in the whole world.

White is charged with entering in a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, violent entry on Capitol grounds, demonstrating in a Capitol building, impeding law enforcement officers performing official duties and obstruction of justice.

According to the FBI, investigators received an anonymous tip about White’s involvement in the Capitol riots. She was said to have posted on Facebook about the riots, including this post:

"A friend said Delete FB stuff...I stated I’m not scared I was in the capitol DETAINED and they took my social security # name address they are coming for me. I am not afraid of them or anyone!! There I said it Come get me, You don’t know the story, it’s not what you think."

The FBI also confirmed White’s presence at the riots through other social media videos where she can be seen arguing with other rioters trying to break glass and then helping push another rioter toward police, where that rioter then assaults an officer.

In videos obtained by the FBI, White appeared to be chanting anti-police sentiments in the crowd and is seen on surveillance video trying to push through the riot shields held by officers.

There's what the real news says about it.

No mention of beatings.

Stupid to taunt the FBI.
The Democrats are creating a banana republic police state, congrats.

White is charged with entering in a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, violent entry on Capitol grounds, demonstrating in a Capitol building, impeding law enforcement officers performing official duties and obstruction of justice.

According to the FBI, investigators received an anonymous tip about White’s involvement in the Capitol riots. She was said to have posted on Facebook about the riots, including this post:

"A friend said Delete FB stuff...I stated I’m not scared I was in the capitol DETAINED and they took my social security # name address they are coming for me. I am not afraid of them or anyone!! There I said it Come get me, You don’t know the story, it’s not what you think."

The FBI also confirmed White’s presence at the riots through other social media videos where she can be seen arguing with other rioters trying to break glass and then helping push another rioter toward police, where that rioter then assaults an officer.

In videos obtained by the FBI, White appeared to be chanting anti-police sentiments in the crowd and is seen on surveillance video trying to push through the riot shields held by officers.

There's what the real news says about it.

No mention of beatings.

Stupid to taunt the FBI.
Funny, but I see her being constantly beaten by a DC cop with an off white shirt...

Are you fucking kidding?

What do you think this woman did to deserve to be beaten repeatedly by the DC whatever with an offwhite shirt?

Forum List

Back