It's now been confirmed the gun that started the Kansas City Superbowl shooting was stolen

Perhaps you missed it was a stolen gun a feral black youth used?

Do keep up
"Stolen" from an fool who can't figure out how to secure his guns.
How many people do you think that White guy was responsible for shooting when his gun was "stolen?"

Yes .. thieves that steal weapons are incompetent. 100% agree.
Man not have gun
Man with gun provide gun to man with no gun
Man with no gun now have gun
Man with gun kill

If man with gun not give gun to man without gun man without gun not kill people with gun.

Clear enough??

Did you guys and gals notice that suddenly these teens are adults. I'll bet there are calls to charge the parents for murder like how the MI mom was charged after her son committed the murder.

"Stolen" from an fool who can't figure out how to secure his guns.
How many people do you think that White guy was responsible for shooting when his gun was "stolen?"

Or bought out of the trunk of a car

You should probably pass a law about that

That "mass shooting" faded away when the culprits were found to be feral teen blacks
AOC will say they were trying to get food to feed their families.

Look, this could have been the stereotypical white nut job doing a mass shooting but it was the stereotypical Black guy getting into a beef and firing shots randomly not giving a shit who got hit.

I wonder why are there so so so many stolen and illegal guns
Who are the guns stolen from, and how...?
Is there something we can do to tighten that up...?
You mean even more deaths caused by incompetent unsafe gun owners?
------------------------------------------------------
The two posters above touch upon a major problem. Negligent, irresponsible gun owners. But there is a partial solution that could significantly mitigate it.
And I've read about it on this very venue, USMB.

And that is "Strict Liability".
Meaning, if you are the OOR (Owner-of-Record) and your gun is used to create harm then you, ipso facto, are on the hook for part of the liability.

And yes, that means even if it is stolen out from underneath the seat of your F-150 while you have a brew at Joe's Bar you still share in the liability. If you own the benefits of that gun, then you also own the harms.

With that approach our society will see fewer guns employed by criminals or into the hands of tragically killed children in the home. Because.......because of enhanced self-interest of the OOR. Now he knows to a much greater degree that with his right to own a firearm their is an enhanced responsibility. Accordingly, there will be increased security. Self-interest motivates such.

None of your business how I store my guns.

End of story.
Didn't ask.
How many people are you responsible for killing because of your irresponsible gun storage?
Were those your guns in KC?
Is that why you're so defensive?

1708523903055.png

None of your business how I store my guns. End of story.
Well, yes it is.
Society has an existential interest in the introduction into that society of easy to use, easily concealed, portable tools of high lethality potential. Think poison. Think dynamite. Think grenades.

The problem with Duke's "end-of-story' is that it too often is the beginning.

Of a tragic story.

The two posters above touch upon a major problem. Negligent, irresponsible gun owners. But there is a partial solution that could significantly mitigate it.

Meaning, if you are the OOR (Owner-of-Record) and your gun is used to create harm then you, ipso facto, are on the hook for part of the liability.

And yes, that means even if it is stolen out from underneath the seat of your F-150 while you have a brew at Joe's Bar you still share in the liability. If you own the benefits of that gun, then you also own the harms.

With that approach our society will see fewer guns employed by criminals or into the hands of tragically killed children in the home. Because.......because of enhanced self-interest of the OOR. Now he knows to a much greater degree that with his right to own a firearm their is an enhanced responsibility. Accordingly, there will be increased security. Self-interest motivates such.
Agreed but I would add the caveat that storing the firearms properly and safely is an affirmative defense.

I would also add gun registration as a need since that would allow us to trace firearms back to their owners and make straw sales more difficult.

Wrong. Again this is placing blame and culpability on someone who had their property stolen by a criminal. This is absurd logic. I keep my firearms in a safe. If someone wanted to, they could haul it out of my house. It would be an effort, but if they succeeded, you're saying, I'm liable?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back