It's Official: Democrat Party - The Pro-Crime / Criminal Party!

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

The Democratic Party is officially on record for advocating / supporting / facilitating the crime of Illegal Aliens voting in US elections.

Despite their denial for years, everyone knew this to be the case...now the Democrats have 'come out of the closet' and made it official for the record!

Please link to the statute or law this violates

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Do you personally support illegals voting?

I have already told you that I do not. I would not vote for such a thing and if it passed where I lived I would probably move.
Don't move... Fight against it.

The Democratic Party is officially on record for advocating / supporting / facilitating the crime of Illegal Aliens voting in US elections.

Despite their denial for years, everyone knew this to be the case...now the Democrats have 'come out of the closet' and made it official for the record!

I have already told you that I do not. I would not vote for such a thing and if it passed where I lived I would probably move.
Don't move... Fight against it.

that is a thought as well. Depends on how deeply ingrained it is I suppose. I have no loyalty to where I live, this is the longest I have ever lived in one city in my entire life (9 years), so moving would not be a big deal...getting restless already. But we would never pass such a law, we did though just vote to be sanctuary country against overreaching gun laws passed by the state.

I notice the majority of the posts in this thread are Democrats trying to change the subject.

Interesting.

Oh so you know how each one of us in the thread are registered? I also see some dumb ones did not read the link I provided.

Then don't defend it. You're being double minded and hypocritical.

Killing unarmed black people is OK in Trump world.
The ONLY one who has said that is your dumb ass. If I were you I would stick to telling people what stupid things YOU believe because when you try to speak for others you look like a douche.

Forum List

Back