It's Official: Democrat Party - The Pro-Crime / Criminal Party!

Illegals are not voting.

This is total bullshit used to fire up the ignorant fucks of Trumpmania.

Pretty lame…as Trump campaign chairman Manafort is sentenced to 47 months pending further sentencing…..

More on the way.
the difference is we do not loot/burn/protest/whine FOR criminals
White people aren't being slaughtered in the streets.
You talking about Chicago ?? Yes you are right. Now who is killing who in those streets ? Oh that's right the Demon-crats could care less right ?

Illegals are not voting.

This is total bullshit used to fire up the ignorant fucks of Trumpmania.
Your party just voted to allow illegals to vote, and illegals have been voting in school board elections for years. That makes you a liar.

Pretty lame…as Trump campaign chairman Manafort is sentenced to 47 months pending further sentencing…..

More on the way.

No you just hire them and let them run your campaigns
Eric Garner and ASterling LIFE time criminals
KScott/FGray = criminals
MBrown = criminal and attacked a cop
etc etc etc
riots/burning looting for these jackasses that HURT the community

They were hired to run presidential campaigns?
......there were nationwide protests/burning/looting for these JACKASSES that hurt the community/CRIMINALS/jackasses/etc

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

The Democratic Party is officially on record for advocating / supporting / facilitating the crime of Illegal Aliens voting in US elections.

Despite their denial for years, everyone knew this to be the case...now the Democrats have 'come out of the closet' and made it official for the record!

Please link to the statute or law this violates

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Do you personally support illegals voting?

More on the way.
White people aren't being slaughtered in the streets.
You talking about Chicago ?? Yes you are right. Now who is killing who in those streets ? Oh that's right the Demon-crats could care less right ?
You are lying again.

More on the way.

KScott/FGray = criminals
etc etc etc

......there were nationwide protests/burning/looting for these JACKASSES that hurt the community/CRIMINALS/jackasses/etc

Killing unarmed black people is OK in Trump world.

I notice the majority of the posts in this thread are Democrats trying to change the subject.

Interesting.

KScott/FGray = criminals
etc etc etc

You just tipped over. No one supports killing unarmed people of any color. Moron. However, democrats support killing innocent defenseless unarmed babies.

KScott/FGray = criminals
etc etc etc

You just tipped over. No one supports killing unarmed people of any color. Moron. However, democrats support killing innocent defenseless unarmed babies.
thank you---they make their argument ridiculous

The Democratic Party is officially on record for advocating / supporting / facilitating the crime of Illegal Aliens voting in US elections.

Despite their denial for years, everyone knew this to be the case...now the Democrats have 'come out of the closet' and made it official for the record!
The only non-citizen voting here is local school board elections. Nobody is permitting non-citizens to vote in federal elections.

ICE has all the state/federal election voter rolls.

Please link to the statute or law this violates

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Do you personally support illegals voting?

I have already told you that I do not. I would not vote for such a thing and if it passed where I lived I would probably move.

Forum List

Back