It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

Pressuring a foreign country into investigating your political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy. It is a illegal foreign policy.
What pressure cocksucker? He asked a favor, Joe, The Worlds Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser Biden DEMANDED IT OR NO FUCKING MONEY....Cocksucker what don't you understand about English?

Giuliani was running a rogue foreign policy which pressured Ukraine into opening a phony investigation designed to smear a political rival. That has been established. Also the Ukrainian President was well aware of it just weeks after the inauguration.. Even in the call, Trump said that the US gave him a lot of money and asked for several favors. Biden DEMANDED A CORRUPT PROSECUTOR BE FIRED BEFORE US TAXPAYER MONEY WAS SENT. You are the cocksucker who is a liar.
But asshole he WASN'T FIRED UNTIL MARCH....SO BESIDES EXTORTING UKRAINE BIDEN L I E D ABOUT IT!!!!!! JUST TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK P O W E R F U L!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

BIDEN DID NOT LIE ABOUT IT!!! CLEARLY HE WAS BEING SOMEWHAT FACETIOUS WHEN HE SAID IT!!! TRUMP IS THE LIAR EXTRAORDINAIRE. THE FAVORITE EXCUSE IS HE WAS JOKING!!! FUNNY HOW TRUMP IS ALWAYS JOKING AND WHEN SOMEONE JOKES YOU SAY IT IS SERIOUS!!!
YES. HE DID...THE PROSECUTOR STAYED ON FOR 3 MORE MONTHS AND JOJO SAID HE WAS GONE IN 6 HOURS!!!...NEED THE VIDEO...AGAIN?....CAN'T HANDLE
THE TRUTH, CHILD!
But that is the lie, that your fake news article told you that YOU CHOSE to believe....

It was early March, 2016 when Joe made his bluff to hold back the 'loan guarantee',

The video of Joe bragging about it, he said it was done before he got on the plane that evening, about 6 hours before the Uke President said he would fire the Russian sympathizer prosecutor.

Prosecutor Shokin fought the firing initially he caused some ruckus for a couple of weeks, but by the end of March he was gone.

Your favorite Fake news is lying When it says the Joe ultimatum was in the Fall of 2015.

What did he get his Purple Heart for? Admin pouge piece of shit. Bet he wrote it up himself. I know of Navy pouges got the Purple Heart for the ship listening during missile fire and they got bruised ribs on the catwalk railing. Washington DC doesn’t want to dig into this because there’s lots of phony bastards, conservatives and liberals that made this shit up.
How sad to see goose schlepping conservatives take their marching from President Bonespurs to attack a decorated veteran.
Decorated bullshit artist. Why the Democrats put him up there. Phony fuck.
Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3]
6Y1D30B.jpg
Vindmans boss Tim Morrison called into question Vindman's judgment
Why did you leftist attack Flynn a highly decorated general?

Because Flynn was a criminal... working on the sly, with foreign Turkish thugs, for the BIG BUCKS and not loyal to the USA.

Too bad that assfuck Johnson didn't leak about the molester when he was at OSU.

I laugh when the pathetic, America hating Trumpettes argue that some how these witnesses did something bad instead of that their fat assed orange buddy is actually innocent.
The witnesses are saying......I heard this
Consistent with what Trump released in his transcript

Why attack the witnesses ?
Hearing is not witnessing

people in the room with trump heard the phone convo - those people are witnesses.

Even if this was true and it isn't it doesn't change the reality that Trump committed impeachable offenses.
Name them plus the statutes he broke.
Corrupt intent to coerce a foreign leader to obtain dirt on a domestic political opponent using taxpayer money as grease.

Having been caught at-it prior to actually executing the crime does not excuse the corrupt intent. :21:

Unacceptable behavior for a President of the United States.

Those who engage in such practices are unfit for the high office they hold.

Being unfit, they must be removed from office through legal means supplied by the Constitution of the United States.

Was there anything else?

Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.

The Don Mob are more concerned with "punishing the rat" than defending the Orange Criminal

What pressure cocksucker? He asked a favor, Joe, The Worlds Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser Biden DEMANDED IT OR NO FUCKING MONEY....Cocksucker what don't you understand about English?

Giuliani was running a rogue foreign policy which pressured Ukraine into opening a phony investigation designed to smear a political rival. That has been established. Also the Ukrainian President was well aware of it just weeks after the inauguration.. Even in the call, Trump said that the US gave him a lot of money and asked for several favors. Biden DEMANDED A CORRUPT PROSECUTOR BE FIRED BEFORE US TAXPAYER MONEY WAS SENT. You are the cocksucker who is a liar.
But asshole he WASN'T FIRED UNTIL MARCH....SO BESIDES EXTORTING UKRAINE BIDEN L I E D ABOUT IT!!!!!! JUST TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK P O W E R F U L!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

BIDEN DID NOT LIE ABOUT IT!!! CLEARLY HE WAS BEING SOMEWHAT FACETIOUS WHEN HE SAID IT!!! TRUMP IS THE LIAR EXTRAORDINAIRE. THE FAVORITE EXCUSE IS HE WAS JOKING!!! FUNNY HOW TRUMP IS ALWAYS JOKING AND WHEN SOMEONE JOKES YOU SAY IT IS SERIOUS!!!
YES. HE DID...THE PROSECUTOR STAYED ON FOR 3 MORE MONTHS AND JOJO SAID HE WAS GONE IN 6 HOURS!!!...NEED THE VIDEO...AGAIN?....CAN'T HANDLE
THE TRUTH, CHILD!
But that is the lie, that your fake news article told you that YOU CHOSE to believe....

It was early March, 2016 when Joe made his bluff to hold back the 'loan guarantee',

The video of Joe bragging about it, he said it was done before he got on the plane that evening, about 6 hours before the Uke President said he would fire the Russian sympathizer prosecutor.

Prosecutor Shokin fought the firing initially he caused some ruckus for a couple of weeks, but by the end of March he was gone.

Your favorite Fake news is lying When it says the Joe ultimatum was in the Fall of 2015.
I believe that date was when Joe ma

THE TRUTH, CHILD!

Please posta link to that fact as I can only find links that point to Jojobsaying that on Jan. 23. 2018....Thank you in advance!....perhaps he did say that to Ukraine in March 2016...BUT HE ANNOUNCED WHAT HE DID TO THE WORLD AT THE MEETING ON JAN. 2018....Correct me if I am wrong with your proof he announced that back in 2016.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Everyone who was watching the clown show, everyone in the media, everyone attending the clown show KNOWS who the traitor is.
'Eric' is 'packing light' for a one way flight to Hanoi.
I hope he likes eating boiled chicken feet for the rest of his life!
When the locals find out 'Eric' is a traitor to his own country 'Eric' better be checking out his street food.
If there is anything the VN will not tolerate is a traitor in their midst no matter who did it or where it happened.

I love it.

If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Beside, what does it mean when Ukrainian president says there was no pressure?
"If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!"

What a fucking rightard ^^^

Literally no one is saying that. :cuckoo:

Do you always suffer from such massive delusions?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
If trump wants to get bidens ,,,go get him or try. BUT don't have another country help you and since when is the ah big on corruption?

He didn't ask to "get Biden", he asked to find out what happened with Ukrainian involvement with US elections, to which Burisma, Bidens and Democrats were all involved.
So all our 16 or so units like fbi cia were wrong It wasn't Russis ?? Are you fn kidding me?

Am I talking about Russians here?

Ukraine played their own part.

And since you mentioned Russia, please tell me, who is the single source of claim that Russia hacked DNC server?

Pressuring a foreign country into investigating your political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy. It is a illegal foreign policy.

I love it.

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

Oh, I see you started using my label for you "shitstain", on me. Very original. Not.

No solicitation there. He was following up on investigation started by previous administration that ended with Biden interference.

Vindman and Ciamarella will end up in Antifa with the rest of Soros' anti American soldiers. I wonder if Vindman will get to keep his Lt. Colonel ranking he's so proud of. I can picture him leading a band of disgruntled juvenile delinquents to break up a Ben Shapiro speech on some liberal university. That's about his speed.

I love it.

If trump wants to get bidens ,,,go get him or try. BUT don't have another country help you and since when is the ah big on corruption?

He didn't ask to "get Biden", he asked to find out what happened with Ukrainian involvement with US elections, to which Burisma, Bidens and Democrats were all involved.
Which he believed would lead to a scandal which would sink Biden.

You think Biden is his target? That's where you wrong.

Everyone involved in "dossier", and spying into Trumps campaign, and issuing false FISA warrants, including Russia collusion should be investigated and locked up when find guilty. Ukraine plays just a small part of revealing the whole play.

Among the several TDS folks who still post here after most find Prep H does not soothe the butthurt, Care4all wins the fake post of the year award by suggesting the Joe Biden video that we have all seen is fake. Folks TDS is a form of insanity.

Vindman Broke Chain of Command to Get Word Out of Trump-Zelensky Call

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified on Tuesday that he bypassed his chain of command and went directly to the National Security Council’s legal counsel to raise his concerns about President Donald Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

The implication appears to be that Vindman had an agenda, which was only strengthened by his claim in his opening statement that Trump demanded Zelensky open an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, though according to the White House’s partial transcript, the commander in chief did no such thing.

Republican Rep. Brad Wenstrup of Ohio - an Army Reserve officer and Iraq war veteran - and fellow Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Vindman on his decision not to follow the chain of command.

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

Seems republicans believe treason is OK if committed by Republicans

That's stupid.
hadit, this doesn't bother you ?? How much of trumps shit are you willing to sweep under the rug?
Trump withholding that aid for his own political and personal advancement, and to encourage a foreign government's involvement in our domestic political process should sicken all Americans... Not only because it puts Ukrainians at risk, but because it puts our own National Security at risk

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
He'll have to take the fifth when he testifies before Congress this time.
And he did...... LOL "under advice of counsel i will not answer that question"

Vindman Broke Chain of Command to Get Word Out of Trump-Zelensky Call

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified on Tuesday that he bypassed his chain of command and went directly to the National Security Council’s legal counsel to raise his concerns about President Donald Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

The implication appears to be that Vindman had an agenda, which was only strengthened by his claim in his opening statement that Trump demanded Zelensky open an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, though according to the White House’s partial transcript, the commander in chief did no such thing.

Republican Rep. Brad Wenstrup of Ohio - an Army Reserve officer and Iraq war veteran - and fellow Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Vindman on his decision not to follow the chain of command.

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

Yes indeed Purge
Yes indeed

He'll have to take the fifth when he testifies before Congress this time.
And he did...... LOL "under advice of counsel i will not answer that question"
How can any of you mf idiots worry about a not answered question when you have 5 republican AH's under subpoenas that are told not to testify ??

Forum List

Back