It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

Why would he be so adamant about wearing his uniform and demanding respect...a military man doesnā€™t demand respect...he commands it. This guy is a fucking phony.

Tweets of Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman regarding LTC Alex Vindman
Twitter ^ | 10-31-2019 | U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman (Ret.)
Posted on 11/19/2019, 9:53:53 AM by servo1969

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindmanā€™s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to Americanā€™s falsely thinking theyā€™re exceptional, when he said, ā€œHe [Obama] is working on that now.ā€ And he said it w/a snide ā€˜I know a secretā€™ look on his face. I honestly donā€™t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obamaā€™s plan, etcā€¦Iā€™d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & Iā€™ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool youā€¦he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.
Pouge wants to hide behind the uniform. Is he queer? Is that his motive?

UF0mM6C.png

What did he get his Purple Heart for? Admin pouge piece of shit. Bet he wrote it up himself. I know of Navy pouges got the Purple Heart for the ship listening during missile fire and they got bruised ribs on the catwalk railing. Washington DC doesnā€™t want to dig into this because thereā€™s lots of phony bastards, conservatives and liberals that made this shit up.
How sad to see goose schlepping conservatives take their marching from President Bonespurs to attack a decorated veteran.

Pressuring a foreign country into investigating your political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy. It is a illegal foreign policy.

I love it.

If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Beside, what does it mean when Ukrainian president says there was no pressure?
"If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!"

What a fucking rightard ^^^

Literally no one is saying that. :cuckoo:

Do you always suffer from such massive delusions?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:
What law says that?
LOLOL

The one I've already showed you four times, ya brain-dead, lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:
What law says that?
the same one that stopped Hillary from using foreigners, you have to use an American company to ask for dirt.
  1. That didn't stop Hillary.
  2. Trump isn't looking for dirt. He's looking for the facts.
LOL

Lying fucking moron, he was looking for dirt. We know that because he's already said he believes there was an ongoing investigation that Biden blocked for his son. Trump just wanted another country to make it publicly formal.

What law says that?
the same one that stopped Hillary from using foreigners, you have to use an American company to ask for dirt.
  1. That didn't stop Hillary.
  2. Trump isn't looking for dirt. He's looking for the facts.
Nasty facts are dirt. You can't use foreign people to do it... Let alone screw with a country that is trying to fight the goddamn Putinists. Who you probably love too.

What did he get his Purple Heart for? Admin pouge piece of shit. Bet he wrote it up himself. I know of Navy pouges got the Purple Heart for the ship listening during missile fire and they got bruised ribs on the catwalk railing. Washington DC doesnā€™t want to dig into this because thereā€™s lots of phony bastards, conservatives and liberals that made this shit up.
How sad to see goose schlepping conservatives take their marching from President Bonespurs to attack a decorated veteran.
Decorated bullshit artist. Why the Democrats put him up there. Phony fuck.

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindmanā€™s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to Americanā€™s falsely thinking theyā€™re exceptional, when he said, ā€œHe [Obama] is working on that now.ā€ And he said it w/a snide ā€˜I know a secretā€™ look on his face. I honestly donā€™t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obamaā€™s plan, etcā€¦Iā€™d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & Iā€™ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool youā€¦he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.
Yes Republicans are amazingly ignorant and provincial.... Along with right-wing military types.... LOL. But thanks for the b******* character assassination

Pressuring a foreign country into investigating your political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy. It is a illegal foreign policy.

I love it.

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Sorry but you're wrong! Let Ambassador Volker explain:

Twitter

Yes Republicans are amazingly ignorant and provincial.... Along with right-wing military types.... LOL. But thanks for the b******* character assassination
Franco, we KNOW he is one of you communist infiltrators...but thanks for playing!

LOL

That's Lt. Col. to you and Nunes.

I love it.

Sorry but you're wrong! Let Ambassador Volker explain:

Twitter
Nope, not wrong. Trump didn't follow the provisions of the treaty so he can't claim now that he is covered by it .

Perfect hater dupe and chump of the greedy idiot rich. Not your fault, quality propaganda machine you got there...

Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3]
6Y1D30B.jpg

Donald Trump Jr calls a spade a spade!

Trump Jr. tweeted: ā€œAnyone listening to Vindman stammer through this seemingly trying to remember the Catch Phrases he was well coached on should get that. Heā€™s a low level partisan bureaucrat and nothing more.ā€

Last edited:
The word investigation wasnā€™t mentioned.

However we do have Clinton and Obama buying Russian Propaganda they used to get a fraudulent Investigation started.

Some call that treason.

would you like to talk about a real crime that actually happened?
You do Realize that BY LAW, THE UKRAINE IS REQUIRED TO COOPERATE WITH THE US in ANTI-CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS?

You know that, Correct?

You also realize that THE US has a LEGAL OBLIGATION per the Cooperation Agreement with UKRAINE, and as a requirement of their receiving Aid, that they are to verify that all political corruption is being addressed in The Ukraine, including past incidents of corruption where The Statute of Limitations has not expired.

You know that, CORRECT?

Rep. Stefanik questions Vindman, Williams on Hunter Biden and Burisma

Those requests are made through the Attorney General to the country's equivalent of the AG. There is no investigation of Biden in either the US or Ukraine. There was nothing legal about this. A treaty does not give a country the right to abuse it.
There was nothing legal about it.
They are done that way if the US wants to require Ukraine to comply with its request. Otherwise, they request whatever they like. There's no law against it.

When are you dumbasses going to learn what the treaty really says? Try not getting your talking points from the fake news media.

When are you going to learn what the treaty does not do. It is not a license to open up a investigation of political rivals. If there is evidence then let the DOJ open a investigation and request Ukrainian help.If Trump didn't tell you what to say then you wouldn't have anything to say horseshit.
The Draft-Dodger-In-Chief

a
s do the repub scum here
At least he didn't trade 5 terrorists for one deserter.
And Vindman is a traitor to the country he cares more about a foreign country than he does America.
Like obama once said
"if the political winds change I will side with the Moslems
With Vindman he'll side with Ukraine
FU One American, not a republican, is worth any trade for terrorists
Purge I wouldn't try to get you back I'd keep you there
That piece of shit got people killed and injured looking for his worthless ass. And you find it acceptable that terrorists were released to go back and attack Americans again? Maybe you'll be on a bridge they pick to blow up

Donald Trump Jr calls a spade a spade!

Trump Jr. tweeted: ā€œAnyone listening to Vindman stammer through this seemingly trying to remember the Catch Phrases he was well coached on should get that. Heā€™s a low level partisan bureaucrat and nothing more.ā€

Even Vindmans boss Tim Morrison called into question Vindman's judgment

Last edited:
Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3]
6Y1D30B.jpg
Vindmans boss Tim Morrison called into question Vindman's judgment
Why did you leftist attack Flynn a highly decorated general?

6Y1D30B.jpg
Irrelevant!

Forum List

Back