It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

Pressuring a foreign country into investigating your political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy. It is a illegal foreign policy.

I love it.

If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Beside, what does it mean when Ukrainian president says there was no pressure?
"If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!"

What a fucking rightard ^^^

Literally no one is saying that. :cuckoo:

Do you always suffer from such massive delusions?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.

Pressuring a foreign country into investigating your political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy. It is a illegal foreign policy.

I love it.

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
If trump wants to get bidens ,,,go get him or try. BUT don't have another country help you and since when is the ah big on corruption?

I love it.

If trump wants to get bidens ,,,go get him or try. BUT don't have another country help you and since when is the ah big on corruption?

He didn't ask to "get Biden", he asked to find out what happened with Ukrainian involvement with US elections, to which Burisma, Bidens and Democrats were all involved.

I love it.

He didn't ask to "get Biden", he asked to find out what happened with Ukrainian involvement with US elections, to which Burisma, Bidens and Democrats were all involved.
So all our 16 or so units like fbi cia were wrong It wasn't Russis ?? Are you fn kidding me?

Check his ribbons and medals+his jump wings. This fat unsat turd is a lying motherfucker. You have to be one in shape sonofabitch to go through what he claims. Chubby don’t impress me.

I love it.

Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

I love it.

Which he believed would lead to a scandal which would sink Biden.

What did he get his Purple Heart for? Admin pouge piece of shit. Bet he wrote it up himself. I know of Navy pouges got the Purple Heart for the ship listening during missile fire and they got bruised ribs on the catwalk railing. Washington DC doesn’t want to dig into this because there’s lots of phony bastards, conservatives and liberals that made this shit up.

I love it.

Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:
What law says that?

I love it.

What law says that?
the same one that stopped Hillary from using foreigners, you have to use an American company to ask for dirt.

I love it.

What law says that?
the same one that stopped Hillary from using foreigners, you have to use an American company to ask for dirt.
  1. That didn't stop Hillary.
  2. Trump isn't looking for dirt. He's looking for the facts.

Look deeper into this fuck. I’ve seen some shit bags pull strings and get badges and honors, this fuck is one of them. You can take it to the bank.

I love it.

What law says that?
I agree with you always but realize we are not in reality anymore. I have stopped trying to explain it. Biden on tape-Trump being chased over the exact same thing.
Facts are gone, people who have not seen anything are witnesses, invisible mean are hidden.
We are not under the governance of reality right now,

Vindman was a leaker.

Confirmed

Unconfirmed. There is no evidence of it.
Confirmed. Lt. Col. Vindman leaked it to Eric Ciaramella - who then was/is the whistleblower, who admitted he had not heard the call, but heard about it from someone who was on the call - i.e., Vindman.......
This chubby little fuck piece of shit disgust me. Career HQ file pouge.

Vindman or busybee01?

Vindman was a leaker.

Confirmed

Unconfirmed. There is no evidence of it.
Confirmed. Lt. Col. Vindman leaked it to Eric Ciaramella - who then was/is the whistleblower, who admitted he had not heard the call, but heard about it from someone who was on the call - i.e., Vindman.......
This chubby little fuck piece of shit disgust me. Career HQ file pouge.

Vindman or busybee01?
Dig deeper into this phony fuck. Can assure you he is bullshit.

Tweets of Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman regarding LTC Alex Vindman
Twitter ^ | 10-31-2019 | U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman (Ret.)
Posted on 11/19/2019, 9:53:53 AM by servo1969

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

Forum List

Back