It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

I love it.

If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Beside, what does it mean when Ukrainian president says there was no pressure?
"If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!"

What a fucking rightard ^^^

Literally no one is saying that. :cuckoo:

Do you always suffer from such massive delusions?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:
What law says that?
the same one that stopped Hillary from using foreigners, you have to use an American company to ask for dirt.

And she paid them to do it?

Vindman Broke Chain of Command to Get Word Out of Trump-Zelensky Call

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified on Tuesday that he bypassed his chain of command and went directly to the National Security Council’s legal counsel to raise his concerns about President Donald Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

The implication appears to be that Vindman had an agenda, which was only strengthened by his claim in his opening statement that Trump demanded Zelensky open an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, though according to the White House’s partial transcript, the commander in chief did no such thing.

Republican Rep. Brad Wenstrup of Ohio - an Army Reserve officer and Iraq war veteran - and fellow Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Vindman on his decision not to follow the chain of command.

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

Yes indeed Purge
Yes indeed

You mean protecting us from the terror Europe has from muslim immigrants is bad....and how many illegals from south of the border that come here are criminals?

Fully 1/3 of California inmates are hispanic!

Statistics based on prior month's data -- -- Last Updated: Saturday, 16 November 2019

Ethnicity # of Inmates % of Inmates
Hispanic 56,882 32.2%
Non-Hispanic 119,689 67.8%

Please, If you are going to lie. Little false memes are easy to shoot down!

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
It's OFFICIAL? Gateway Pundit sez Jordan sez Stefanik sez..yep must be official. This triumvirate would NEVER lie for the cause (of covering Donald's ass). But I wonder why they didn't make it public during their questioning of Vindman.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
He'll have to take the fifth when he testifies before Congress this time.
And he did...... LOL "under advice of counsel i will not answer that question"
How can any of you mf idiots worry about a not answered question when you have 5 republican AH's under subpoenas that are told not to testify ??
Why would they testify to a charade, simply figured to try to lessen Trumps chances of winning in 2020....BTW, What are the demonRAT policies on immigration, crime, economy, and foreign affairs....you seem to be a leader of the ABNORMALS perhaps YOU can logically give a rational answer, for a change!

“Um, ranking member, it’s Lt Col Vindman please....I’ve only got a little time left before I’m bumped down to private in Leavenworth...thanks”

Seems republicans believe treason is OK if committed by Republicans

That's stupid.
hadit, this doesn't bother you ?? How much of trumps shit are you willing to sweep under the rug?
Trump withholding that aid for his own political and personal advancement, and to encourage a foreign government's involvement in our domestic political process should sicken all Americans... Not only because it puts Ukrainians at risk, but because it puts our own National Security at risk

When things are proven, sure. If Trump lies under oath, he should be impeached, just like Bubba was. The problem with jumping on the bandwagon and declaring him absolutely guilty based on what we've heard thus far, however, is no more credible than those who jumped on the "Hillary is guilty of deliberately exposing classified information" bandwagon.

What's stupid is to say "Republicans" are okay with treason as long as it's done by Republicans. They're not, they're just not willing to join the mob yet.

Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Everyone who was watching the clown show, everyone in the media, everyone attending the clown show KNOWS who the traitor is.
'Eric' is 'packing light' for a one way flight to Hanoi.
I hope he likes eating boiled chicken feet for the rest of his life!
When the locals find out 'Eric' is a traitor to his own country 'Eric' better be checking out his street food.
If there is anything the VN will not tolerate is a traitor in their midst no matter who did it or where it happened.
If you cant defend against the message, attack the messenger.

I am struck by Schiff's attempt to characterize President Trump's conversation with President Zelensky as a "demand." It was not a demand. Note Vindman's quote when pressed on this characterization in his deposition. Page 256. "I guess you can interpret it in different ways."

Trump did not “demand”
He did ask for a favor though when asked about Javelins

As for “demands” he instructed Zelensky to get with Rudy to work out the details

Vindman is not a hero. He looks like a pencil necked 4 eyed geek Lib Tard dressed in a monkey suit.

The fact he went over his supervisors head, and reported his opinion, and also shared classified information with an unauthorized person, tells me he is a spy and traitor, and that this was planned out, by him and Eric Ciaramella and most likely Schiff. Both Vindman and Schiff are committing Perjury when they say they don't know the identity of Eric Ciaramella.

Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Everyone who was watching the clown show, everyone in the media, everyone attending the clown show KNOWS who the traitor is.
'Eric' is 'packing light' for a one way flight to Hanoi.
I hope he likes eating boiled chicken feet for the rest of his life!
When the locals find out 'Eric' is a traitor to his own country 'Eric' better be checking out his street food.
If there is anything the VN will not tolerate is a traitor in their midst no matter who did it or where it happened.
If you cant defend against the message, attack the messenger.
What's the message?

They are committing perjury on National TV, and that was proven.

That's the message.

I am struck by Schiff's attempt to characterize President Trump's conversation with President Zelensky as a "demand." It was not a demand. Note Vindman's quote when pressed on this characterization in his deposition. Page 256. "I guess you can interpret it in different ways."

Trump did not “demand”

As for “demands” he instructed Zelensky to get with Rudy to work out the details
He gave lethal aid to Ukraine to kill Russians. The President has every right to Vet Zelinsky to clean up The Ukraine which is where the attacks on our Democracy during the 2016 Election Originated from.

“Um, ranking member, it’s Lt Col Vindman please....I’ve only got a little time left before I’m bumped down to private in Leavenworth...thanks”
Knowing Trump, that is probably true

He pardons war criminals and persecutes those who tell the truth

What did he get his Purple Heart for? Admin pouge piece of shit. Bet he wrote it up himself. I know of Navy pouges got the Purple Heart for the ship listening during missile fire and they got bruised ribs on the catwalk railing. Washington DC doesn’t want to dig into this because there’s lots of phony bastards, conservatives and liberals that made this shit up.
How sad to see goose schlepping conservatives take their marching from President Bonespurs to attack a decorated veteran.
Decorated bullshit artist. Why the Democrats put him up there. Phony fuck.
Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3]
6Y1D30B.jpg
Vindmans boss Tim Morrison called into question Vindman's judgment
Why did you leftist attack Flynn a highly decorated general?

Because Flynn was a criminal... working on the sly, with foreign Turkish thugs, for the BIG BUCKS and not loyal to the USA.
And it would appear Vindman just Flynned himself

Trump did not “demand”

He gave lethal aid to Ukraine to kill Russians. The President has every right to Vet Zelinsky to clean up The Ukraine which is where the attacks on our Democracy during the 2016 Election Originated from.
There are some Hardline loving Soviets in Ukraine

Trump did not “demand”

There are some Hardline loving Soviets in Ukraine
A lot of them were Biden's friends who fled to Russia when an Anti-Corruption Government was elected.

So what we learned yesterday is that Vindman and Eric Ciaramella were moles, and that Adam Schiff and Vindman both committed perjury.

Forum List

Back