It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

"If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!"

What a fucking rightard ^^^

Literally no one is saying that. :cuckoo:

Do you always suffer from such massive delusions?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:
What law says that?
the same one that stopped Hillary from using foreigners, you have to use an American company to ask for dirt.
You said the law prevents Americans from soliciting foreign nationals to investigate American politicians. Then you said Hillary violated that law. Why isn't she in prison?
She hired American company Fusion to continue their investigation that Trump's GOP opponents started. That is the law she followed. No extortion of foreign leaders involved in Wars 2 save their freedom, brainwashed functional moron.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Vindman is a liar!

Vindman claimed Trump 'DEMANDED' the Ukraine PM investigate the Bidens or get no military aid. Unfortunately for him he obviously did not read the actual transcripts of the phone call. He, like many others, obviously formed an ignorant opinion based on what others told him.
Vindman was a witness to the actual phone call.
Which makes him a better source to what actually occurred.
Better than the transcript? Claims like that are the reason people are laughing at Democrats.

Then why did he get the details of the phone call wrong? The transcript shows the President never 'demanded' the Ukraine PM investigate the Bidens in exchange for any military aid. The Ukraine PM was unaware the aid had been DELAYED. Vindman is the ONLY one on that phone call who claims Trump DEMANDED compliance in return for the aid.

I love it.

If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Beside, what does it mean when Ukrainian president says there was no pressure?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

Oh, I see you started using my label for you "shitstain", on me. Very original. Not.

No solicitation there. He was following up on investigation started by previous administration that ended with Biden interference.
There was no investigation into Biden by the previous administration. Try posting without lying.

You shitstain should try reading my posts, instead of just senselessly yapping to everything I post.

I said there was investigation into Burisma corruption during previous (Ukrainian) administration that ended with Biden intervention.

If trump wants to get bidens ,,,go get him or try. BUT don't have another country help you and since when is the ah big on corruption?

He didn't ask to "get Biden", he asked to find out what happened with Ukrainian involvement with US elections, to which Burisma, Bidens and Democrats were all involved.
Which he believed would lead to a scandal which would sink Biden.

You think Biden is his target? That's where you wrong.

Everyone involved in "dossier", and spying into Trumps campaign, and issuing false FISA warrants, including Russia collusion should be investigated and locked up when find guilty. Ukraine plays just a small part of revealing the whole play.
LOLOL

You're literally denying Biden was his target even though he said...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

... like I always say, you brain-dead cultists are truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Not denying, and you should learn what "literally" means.

Biden is just small part of all that happened during the events I listed above. Uncovering what he did will reveal many more players. And THAT is what Democrats are trying to prevent. Nobody on Dem side don't give a shit about "jellybean" Biden. They're trying to save their own asses.

Schiff & His Witnesses at a Social Gathering

hi-res-72e2c478b9cd122872fb7fd4a689b9ab_crop_exact.jpg

Tweets of Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman regarding LTC Alex Vindman
Twitter ^ | 10-31-2019 | U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman (Ret.)
Posted on 11/19/2019, 9:53:53 AM by servo1969

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.
Yes Republicans are amazingly ignorant and provincial.... Along with right-wing military types.... LOL. But thanks for the b******* character assassination
Franco, we KNOW he is one of you communist infiltrators...but thanks for playing!
Communism is a dictatorship that owns all business and industry. You are a brainwashed functional moron. You know a mountain of garbage. Try listening to respected journalists and law enforcement for a change. Deep state? Poor America
FrancoStein...have I told you lately you are a communis . Lapdog., and the biggest Anti-American turd on USMB,,, Just want to reinforce that TRUTH In your hollow head!

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Vindman is a liar!

Vindman claimed Trump 'DEMANDED' the Ukraine PM investigate the Bidens or get no military aid. Unfortunately for him he obviously did not read the actual transcripts of the phone call. He, like many others, obviously formed an ignorant opinion based on what others told him.
Better than the transcript? Claims like that are the reason people are laughing at Democrats.
A redacted transcript that leaves out little things like 8 x referring to Burisma LOL. Too bad you get basically zero real news super duper.

A redacted transcript that leaves out little things like 8 x referring to Burisma LOL. Too bad you get basically zero real news super duper.
Thank you for the admission that you still have ZERO evidence of any 'pressure', 'bribery', 'extortion', or 'quid pro quo'...that Morrison, Vulker, and the Ukraine PM himself have already repeated NEVER HAPPENED.

Thank you for playing....

Vindman is a liar!

It's time for you snowflakes to learn a new trick. You can't keep claiming that every time we have some recording of your crimes, whether video, audio or textual, that some part of it has been left out. People are getting wise to that stunt. You can't just keep writing off your crimes to magic.

It's time for you snowflakes to learn a new trick. You can't keep claiming that every time we have some recording, whether video, audio or textual, that some part of it has been left out.

'Part of the transcript / recording has been redacted.'

TRANSLATION:
'We have no evidence to support our accusation, but we declare the Conservative / President, like Kavanaugh, is GUILTY until PROVEN innocent!'

:lmao:

Vindman is a liar!

Since you know what's in the transcript that you claim others don't, please do post the link where we can see what you see. Of course, since you believe propaganda...

Vindman is a liar!

It's time for you snowflakes to learn a new trick. You can't keep claiming that every time we have some recording of your crimes, whether video, audio or textual, that some part of it has been left out. People are getting wise to that stunt. You can't just keep writing off your crimes to magic.
This is Trump's crime. And as always spin big lie propaganda. Wake up someday sleeping beauty. There are no Democratic crimes d******. LOL.

This is Trump's crime. And as always spin big lie propaganda. Wake up someday sleeping beauty. There are no Democratic crimes d******. LOL.

So just show us the entire thing, or feel free to admit you don't even know for sure it exists, much less know what's in it. Go on, link to it. We'll wait, for a while.

Oh, I see you started using my label for you "shitstain", on me. Very original. Not.

No solicitation there. He was following up on investigation started by previous administration that ended with Biden interference.
There was no investigation into Biden by the previous administration. Try posting without lying.

You shitstain should try reading my posts, instead of just senselessly yapping to everything I post.

I said there was investigation into Burisma corruption during previous (Ukrainian) administration that ended with Biden intervention.
Can you stop lying? There was no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin was fired.

This is Trump's crime.

There is no 'crime'.

There is no evidence of a 'crime'.

There is no 'whistle blower'.

There is no legitimate complaint - the prosecutorial divisions within he DOJ dismissed it as 'hearsay'.

There are no 'witnesses' due to the fact that none of Schiff's clowns witnessed anything, to include Vindman who falsely claimed something under oath not supported by evidence / the transcript.

After 4 years, time to seek professional help in letting go, snowflake.

If trump wants to get bidens ,,,go get him or try. BUT don't have another country help you and since when is the ah big on corruption?

He didn't ask to "get Biden", he asked to find out what happened with Ukrainian involvement with US elections, to which Burisma, Bidens and Democrats were all involved.
Which he believed would lead to a scandal which would sink Biden.

You think Biden is his target? That's where you wrong.

Everyone involved in "dossier", and spying into Trumps campaign, and issuing false FISA warrants, including Russia collusion should be investigated and locked up when find guilty. Ukraine plays just a small part of revealing the whole play.
LOLOL

You're literally denying Biden was his target even though he said...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

... like I always say, you brain-dead cultists are truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Not denying, and you should learn what "literally" means.

Biden is just small part of all that happened during the events I listed above. Uncovering what he did will reveal many more players. And THAT is what Democrats are trying to prevent. Nobody on Dem side don't give a shit about "jellybean" Biden. They're trying to save their own asses.
It doesn't matter what you list. You're a nobody and nobody cares about your lists. What matters is what Trump said and what Trump said was to ask a foreign leader to look into a political rival of his. You trying to make it about something other than what Trump actually said is nothing but desperation on your part.

:113:
This is Trump's crime.

There is no 'crime'.

There is no legitimate complaint - the prosecutorial divisions within he DOJ dismissed it as 'hearsay'.

There are no 'witnesses' due to the fact that none of Schiff's clowns witnessed anything, to include Vindman who falsely claimed something under oath not supported by evidence / the transcript.

Step 1...Turn on your tv and watch Trump, Pence and Pompeo get thrown under the bus.
Step 2....Get used to saying president Pelosi.:113:

:113:
This is Trump's crime.

There is no 'crime'.

Step 1...Turn on your tv and watch Trump, Pence and Pompeo get thrown under the bus.
Step 2....Get used to saying president Pelosi.:113:
Are you trying to take the funniest guy on this board award away from easy?

Decorated bullshit artist. Why the Democrats put him up there. Phony fuck.
Vindman received a Purple Heart medal for wounds he received from an IED attack in the Iraq War in 2004.[2][3]
6Y1D30B.jpg
Vindmans boss Tim Morrison called into question Vindman's judgment
Why did you leftist attack Flynn a highly decorated general?

Because Flynn was a criminal... working on the sly, with foreign Turkish thugs, for the BIG BUCKS and not loyal to the USA.
And it would appear Vindman just Flynned himself
Vindman is an unregistered foreign agent?
Sounds like it

Forum List

Back