It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

WASHINGTON — A former top national security adviser to President Trump told Republicans in the House impeachment inquiry Thursday morning to stop advancing a “fictional narrative” that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections rather than Russia.

“Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country — and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services themselves,” said Fiona Hill, who until July was the deputy assistant to the president and senior director for Europe and Russia on the National Security Council.

“The unfortunate truth is that Russia was the foreign power that systematically attacked our democratic institutions in 2016. This is the public conclusion of our intelligence agencies, confirmed in bipartisan congressional reports. It is beyond dispute, even if some of the underlying details must remain classified,” Hill continued.

Bri you are speaking exactly like your Russian friends would want you to They will try to attack our 2020 election too ,,thanks to traitors like you

WASHINGTON — A former top national security adviser to President Trump told Republicans in the House impeachment inquiry Thursday morning to stop advancing a “fictional narrative” that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections rather than Russia.

“Based on questions and statements I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country — and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services themselves,” said Fiona Hill, who until July was the deputy assistant to the president and senior director for Europe and Russia on the National Security Council.

“The unfortunate truth is that Russia was the foreign power that systematically attacked our democratic institutions in 2016. This is the public conclusion of our intelligence agencies, confirmed in bipartisan congressional reports. It is beyond dispute, even if some of the underlying details must remain classified,” Hill continued.
You mean a Democrat who got canned "told Republicans in the House impeachment inquiry Thursday morning to stop advancing a “fictional narrative” that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections rather than Russia."

Trump doesn't appoint everyone on the National Security Counsel, moron. Vindman is on the NSC, if you don't recall.

Bri you are speaking exactly like your Russian friends would want you to They will try to attack our 2020 election too ,,thanks to traitors like you
You're the king of logical fallacies on this board, shit for brains.

Bri put this under you're hat ,,,I'm probably smarter ,more honest than 99% of your Republican toadies here. I have come across 2 or 3 I find reputable You are not one of them

Bri put this under you're hat ,,,I'm probably smarter ,more honest than 99% of your Republican toadies here. I have come across 2 or 3 I find reputable You are not one of them
That's what every leftwing dumbass believes.

And you believe as trump says,he's smarter than his generals scientists his aides weather forcasters etc etc
Trump has never said that, moron. You lie like you always do.

Here are some bri
This post has been updated with a couple more examples that have come to our attention.

"I understand the tax laws better than almost anyone, which is why I'm the one who can truly fix them," Donald Trump claimed Monday in Colorado.

It is one of many issues on which Trump is one of the world's foremost experts, according to Trump. In fact, you might say he's the best at being a self-proclaimed expert.

Below is a list of the many things about which Trump says he knows more than just about anybody. Even for a guy who's fond of hyperbole, it's a lot to take in.

1) Renewables

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

2) Social media

"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

AD
3) Debt

"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

4) Taxes, again

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782541307168391168

I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them. #failing@nytimes6:22 AM - Oct 2, 2016

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016

5) Banking

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

6) Wall Street bankers

MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone.
— April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show
7) Money

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

8) The U.S. system of government

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

AD
"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016

9) Campaign contributions

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

10) Politicians

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

11) Sen. Cory Booker

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

NO ONE respecting truth believes anything you say
Correction, snowflake - fragile, easily-offended, reality-denying snowflakes like yourself do their very best to ignore me, ignore the links / testimony / documents / facts I post, and - like you - get all emotional and personally attack me with the usual useless insults and lies. If you could actually substantiate any of your claims you would actually engage in actual discussion and debate in which you provide anything to support what you say. You don't, as you once again proved, because you CAN'T.

Need a tissue? Or perhaps a quarter to call someone who cares what you personally FEEL or think.?!
NITWIT Have you listened to a word Holmes and Hill have said ?? No matter how much bs you republicans throw you can't make gold from bullshit Bet you AH's believe it was Ukraine attacked our election in 2016 not Russia
It pretty much was Ukraine attacked our election in 2016, moron - ion cooperation with Democrats in Congress and Hillary. The bullshit is all coming from leftwing turds like you

Who the hell are Holmes and Hill?
No one in the real world, 90% of the world, everything but Fox Rush Rupert Murdoch, thinks you are in contact with reality....you are the people with the phony scandals about Ukraine and 20 16. You have to come up with a link to respectable media. What you can't do.

Correction, snowflake - fragile, easily-offended, reality-denying snowflakes like yourself do their very best to ignore me, ignore the links / testimony / documents / facts I post, and - like you - get all emotional and personally attack me with the usual useless insults and lies. If you could actually substantiate any of your claims you would actually engage in actual discussion and debate in which you provide anything to support what you say. You don't, as you once again proved, because you CAN'T.

Need a tissue? Or perhaps a quarter to call someone who cares what you personally FEEL or think.?!
NITWIT Have you listened to a word Holmes and Hill have said ?? No matter how much bs you republicans throw you can't make gold from bullshit Bet you AH's believe it was Ukraine attacked our election in 2016 not Russia
It pretty much was Ukraine attacked our election in 2016, moron - ion cooperation with Democrats in Congress and Hillary. The bullshit is all coming from leftwing turds like you

No one in the real world, 90% of the world, everything but Fox Rush Rupert Murdoch, thinks you are in contact with reality....you are the people with the phony scandals about Ukraine and 20 16. You have to come up with a link to respectable media. What you can't do.
Thank you for another useless, emotional, factless post....we are all DUMBER for reading it.

Thank you for another useless, emotional, factless post....we are all DUMBER for reading it.

LOL you didn't even have to read it but you can read this
I guess all those $$$ being sent to Israel should be on hold considering the level of corruption not to mention Israel by this time should well be able to pay their own bills.

No wonder he's a shill for Trump and the Republican party, he's as crooked as they are.

Israeli PM Netanyahu indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust

Even if this was true and it isn't it doesn't change the reality that Trump committed impeachable offenses.

You are doing what Schiff et.al. are doing. Making claims without substantiation.
Please list exactly the impeachable offenses President Trump did.
We are waiting...

Even if this was true and it isn't it doesn't change the reality that Trump committed impeachable offenses.

You are doing what Schiff et.al. are doing. Making claims without substantiation.
We are waiting...
The president denied it so we must close the case ? lol No bribery No abuse of power? All those witnesses All hearsay? Keep hiding witnesses keep hiding incriminating evidence

Here are some bri
This post has been updated with a couple more examples that have come to our attention.

"I understand the tax laws better than almost anyone, which is why I'm the one who can truly fix them," Donald Trump claimed Monday in Colorado.

It is one of many issues on which Trump is one of the world's foremost experts, according to Trump. In fact, you might say he's the best at being a self-proclaimed expert.

Below is a list of the many things about which Trump says he knows more than just about anybody. Even for a guy who's fond of hyperbole, it's a lot to take in.

1) Renewables

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

2) Social media

"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

AD
3) Debt

"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

4) Taxes, again

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them. #failing@nytimes6:22 AM - Oct 2, 2016

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016

5) Banking

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

6) Wall Street bankers

MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone.
— April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show
7) Money

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

8) The U.S. system of government

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

AD
"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016

9) Campaign contributions

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

10) Politicians

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

11) Sen. Cory Booker

When Trump says "anybody," he means non-professionals. He doesn't believe he knows taxes better than his accountants, in most cases.

He obviously does know politicians better than the hacks in Washington. He beat all of them, after all.

Granted, Trump is prone to hyperbole. That's his sales shtick.

LOL BRI look up all the lies trump has told Then look in the mirror and see a real dumbass
Hillary, Schiff-for-Brains and Piglosi have all told far more lies than Trump.

We are waiting...
The president denied it so we must close the case ? lol No bribery No abuse of power? All those witnesses All hearsay? Keep hiding witnesses keep hiding incriminating evidence
None of these so-called "witnesses" have witness any bribery, abuse of power or quid pro quo.

about half the voters agree with me, moron. The rest are stupid like you.

LOL you didn't even have to read it but you can read this
I guess all those $$$ being sent to Israel should be on hold considering the level of corruption not to mention Israel by this time should well be able to pay their own bills.

No wonder he's a shill for Trump and the Republican party, he's as crooked as they are.

Israeli PM Netanyahu indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust
I'm always astounded at the talking points you pull from a one sentence post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back