It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

I take it that ''laugh' icon means you don't have a video of President Trump confessing like Biden did, huh, franco?!

He didn't. You lied. Now, I understand you're too much of a cult moron to understand that you're lying, but rest assured, all the non-retards know you're lying. Biden "confessed" to getting a corrupt prosecutor fired, because that was the policy goal of the USA as a whole. You lied about the rest.

Maybe I'll have to dumb this down more for you. One of these things is not like the others:

A. Politician pressuring a foreign government for pure personal gain -- ILLEGAL
B. Politician pressuring a foreign government as part of the policy of the USA -- normal

Trump did A. Biden did B. Only the most shameless and hellbound cult liars pretend they're the same.
You Trump-haters keep accusing Trump of what Biden did. Papa Joe's boy was smack-dab in the middle of Ukrainian corruption, & Joe confessed on videotape to extorting the Ukraine PM.

Thank you for the snowflake assessment of what Joe was thinking and / or what his motivation was, but we don't need it. We have his confession that he did it.

On the other hand against Trump, we have no evidence of crime, no whistle blower, no witnesses, just more Trump-hating opinion, feeling, and guesses. Even Schiff's star witness yesterday that his belief that there was quid pro quo was HIS OWN PERSONAL GUESS.

Democrats illegally collaborated with foreign spies, Russians, Ukrainians, AND MORE in 2016 to alter the election, Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM.

Suck it up, snowflake...4 years of continuous coups and you still have nothing but exposed DEMOCRAT crime!

Hillary could not win a rigged election, & Democrats can't pull off a stacked-deck coup!

Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

Oh, I see you started using my label for you "shitstain", on me. Very original. Not.

No solicitation there. He was following up on investigation started by previous administration that ended with Biden interference.
There was no investigation into Biden by the previous administration. Try posting without lying.

You shitstain should try reading my posts, instead of just senselessly yapping to everything I post.

I said there was investigation into Burisma corruption during previous (Ukrainian) administration that ended with Biden intervention.
Can you stop lying? There was no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin was fired.

You're misstating the claim so you can slap it down. Here's what Shokin has to say on the matter:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-prosecutor-biden-burisma-back-off-state-department-file

The fired prosecutor at the center of the Ukraine controversy said during a private interview with President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani earlier this year that he was told to back off an investigation involving a natural gas firm that was linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to details of that interview that were handed over to Congress by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday.

Fox News obtained a copy of Giuliani’s notes from his January 2019 interview with fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in which he claimed that his “investigations stopped out of fear of the United States.”

“Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated. The notes also claimed Shokin was told Biden had held up U.S. aid to Ukraine over the investigation.
That's based on Rudy Giuliani's notes, ya lyin' fucking moron.

1233796371590.gif

Are you ever not a lyin' fucking moron?

Ever???

Snowflakes & Dems keep saying Trump would personally benefit from an investigation into 2016 Democrat collusion with corrupt Ukrainians and of the Biden's...but even Sondland ADMITTED this is just an ASSUMPTION, NOT FACT:

'Rep. Sean Maloney (D-N.Y.) received applause and laughter after his line of questioning resulted in Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland saying that he assumes President Trump would benefit from an investigation into the Bidens."

FAIL!

Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM leave no need for snowflake translation, ASSUMPTIONS, explanations, or spin.

Audience cheers Maloney for getting Sondland to say he assumes Trump 'would benefit' from investigation into Bidens

I take it that ''laugh' icon means you don't have a video of President Trump confessing like Biden did, huh, franco?!

He didn't. You lied. Now, I understand you're too much of a cult moron to understand that you're lying, but rest assured, all the non-retards know you're lying. Biden "confessed" to getting a corrupt prosecutor fired, because that was the policy goal of the USA as a whole. You lied about the rest.

Maybe I'll have to dumb this down more for you. One of these things is not like the others:

A. Politician pressuring a foreign government for pure personal gain -- ILLEGAL
B. Politician pressuring a foreign government as part of the policy of the USA -- normal

Trump did A. Biden did B. Only the most shameless and hellbound cult liars pretend they're the same.
You Trump-haters keep accusing Trump of what Biden did. Papa Joe's boy was smack-dab in the middle of Ukrainian corruption, & Joe confessed on videotape to extorting the Ukraine PM.

Thank you for the snowflake assessment of what Joe was thinking and / or what his motivation was, but we don't need it. We have his confession that he did it.

On the other hand against Trump, we have no evidence of crime, no whistle blower, no witnesses, just more Trump-hating opinion, feeling, and guesses. Even Schiff's star witness yesterday that his belief that there was quid pro quo was HIS OWN PERSONAL GUESS.

Democrats illegally collaborated with foreign spies, Russians, Ukrainians, AND MORE in 2016 to alter the election, Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM.

Suck it up, snowflake...4 years of continuous coups and you still have nothing but exposed DEMOCRAT crime!

Hillary could not win a rigged election, & Democrats can't pull off a stacked-deck coup!

Impeach Trump for Biden's extortion, bribery and money laundering!

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Was Johnson there? Did he hear Vindman leak the contents of the call, or is this all presumption or second and third hand rumors?
lol
Morning, lil' lying snowflake...you got that link to the law you & Schiff claim exists that provides un-qualified non-whistle blowers anonymity and immunity yet?

Until you produce it or concede you and Schiff lied you have zero credibility...

Tick tock...

Snowflakes & Dems keep saying Trump would personally benefit from an investigation into 2016 Democrat collusion with corrupt Ukrainians and of the Biden's...but even Sondland ADMITTED this is just an ASSUMPTION, NOT FACT:

'Rep. Sean Maloney (D-N.Y.) received applause and laughter after his line of questioning resulted in Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland saying that he assumes President Trump would benefit from an investigation into the Bidens."

FAIL!

Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM leave no need for snowflake translation, ASSUMPTIONS, explanations, or spin.

Audience cheers Maloney for getting Sondland to say he assumes Trump 'would benefit' from investigation into Bidens

LOL Us teachers help students move beyond the concrete thinking of preadolescence and actually put together facts and learn to analyze and infer/read between the lines. Actually, this Trump situation is clear and everyone with an ability to use critical thinking knows it.
But what am I saying? If you could engage in critical thinking, you wouldn't be supporting Trump.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Was Johnson there? Did he hear Vindman leak the contents of the call, or is this all presumption or second and third hand rumors?
lol
Morning, lil' lying snowflake...you got that link to the law you & Schiff claim exists that provides un-qualified non-whistle blowers anonymity and immunity yet?

Until you produce it or concede you and Schiff lied you have zero credibility...

Tick tock...
Morning, Easy. I was being facetious. Just sending your arguments back at ya. Did you answer my question?

LOL Us teachers help students move beyond the concrete thinking of preadolescence and actually put together facts and learn to analyze and infer/read between the lines.
We all see you FAILED to learn that lesson, lil' lying snowflake.

Where is the link to the law you say exists that affords un-qualified non-whistle blowers anonymity and immunity?

'Infer'? You lied! There is no such law - THAT IS A FACT!

Several witnesses say burisma was mentioned at least several times. Do you need a diagram? Google it dumbass lol. I don't give a damn what you take seriously lol, brain was functional moron, I just like yelling at you idiots....
So you don't think they should be investigated ? Why not?
Because there is no evidence of any kind that they did anything wrong. I caramba. Garbage propaganda from tinhorn high school grad pundits doesn't count.
There is no evidence? What is your evidence?
A whole bunch of witnesses including the Trump himself. amazing how you people love the scumbag.
When you stop lying maybe we can have a discussion
He can't do that. Everything he knows is a lie.

Oh, I see you started using my label for you "shitstain", on me. Very original. Not.

No solicitation there. He was following up on investigation started by previous administration that ended with Biden interference.
There was no investigation into Biden by the previous administration. Try posting without lying.

You shitstain should try reading my posts, instead of just senselessly yapping to everything I post.

I said there was investigation into Burisma corruption during previous (Ukrainian) administration that ended with Biden intervention.
Can you stop lying? There was no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin was fired.

You're misstating the claim so you can slap it down. Here's what Shokin has to say on the matter:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-prosecutor-biden-burisma-back-off-state-department-file

The fired prosecutor at the center of the Ukraine controversy said during a private interview with President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani earlier this year that he was told to back off an investigation involving a natural gas firm that was linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to details of that interview that were handed over to Congress by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday.

Fox News obtained a copy of Giuliani’s notes from his January 2019 interview with fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in which he claimed that his “investigations stopped out of fear of the United States.”

“Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated. The notes also claimed Shokin was told Biden had held up U.S. aid to Ukraine over the investigation.

1233796371590.gif

Ever???
You got any proof that what Shokin told Rudy isn't true?

LOL Us teachers help students move beyond the concrete thinking of preadolescence and actually put together facts and learn to analyze and infer/read between the lines.

Where is the link to the law you say exists that affords un-qualified non-whistle blowers anonymity and immunity?

I'm not talking about the identity of the whistleblower or who he voted for in 2016. It's immaterial.
What I'm talking about is exactly what you DON'T want to talk about--that every single bit of testimony so far has painted a coherent picture telling us that Trump indeed did what they say he did.
He needs to be fired.

I'm not talking about the identity of the whistleblower or who he voted for in 2016. It's immaterial.
What I'm talking about is exactly what you DON'T want to talk about--that every single bit of testimony so far has painted a coherent picture telling us that Trump indeed did what they say he did.
He needs to be fired.
Every bit of testimony says Trump did exactly what he said he did: nothing.

Big reb maybe you're a little smarter than bri and can tell me without your BS WHY the trump pos stopped money going in and then a couple of months later sent it? You do know congress has the power of the purse and congress voted to send the money ? You should know bribery on the scale of how trump used the money is impeachable
AND just because he sent the money and got nothing back does NOT absolve him..Sorta like you going into a bank to rob it but found no money You're STILL guilty

He needs to be fired.
There's no doubt about it bri Trump wanted Bidens investigated or at least mentioned on TV that they were being investigated For that Trump would send them money and have their President visit the WH

Big reb maybe you're a little smarter than bri and can tell me without your BS WHY the trump pos stopped money going in and then a couple of months later sent it? You do know congress has the power of the purse and congress voted to send the money ? You should know bribery on the scale of how trump used the money is impeachable
AND just because he sent the money and got nothing back does NOT absolve him..Sorta like you going into a bank to rob it but found no money You're STILL guilty

He needs to be fired.
There's no doubt about it bri Trump wanted Bidens investigated or at least mentioned on TV that they were being investigated For that Trump would send them money and have their President visit the WH
Sondland blew that claim away, you fucking moron.

Because there is no evidence of any kind that they did anything wrong. I caramba. Garbage propaganda from tinhorn high school grad pundits doesn't count.
There's plenty of evidence, moron. First off, there's that $83,000/month paycheck he was getting.
Making money on your family name is a bad thing ?? What about Dump and his children?
He made money on the fact that his father had a lot of pull in the government, asshole.
Go ahead and investigate- nobody cares, brainwashed functional moron. Unless you blackmail a foreign leader to get dirt. What is wrong with you people?
It's against the law for American companies to take bribes from foreign companies, moron. Hunter Biden will care when he's looking through some iron bars.
It's against the law bri for trump to offer money to a foreign country to benefit himself It's called bribery

1233796371590.gif

Ever???
You got any proof that what Shokin told Rudy isn't true?
Don't need to, as Trump's personal attorney, his position is to protect his client. You idiotically rely on his notes rather than news to support your claims.

That would have been like relying on Clinton's attorney's notes, and not actual evidence, to make the case that Clinton was innocent of perjury.

As always, you prove yourself to be the forum's lying fucking moron. :badgrin:

It seems to me the Ukranian President has been giving back quite a bit. But the poor guy is NEVER gonna get invited to the White House now, I fear.

Forum List

Back