It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

See, here's your problem, and I knew we would end up here, which is why I insisted that you display the "complete" transcript. The bottom line is this: YOU DON'T KNOW THERE'S A DIFFERENT ONE THERE TO BE SEEN. All your link could say is that what was released is not a total verbatim record of the call, that's it. We don't know if there's a more complete record, and even if there is one, THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WOULD BE ON IT.

Face reality, you're broadcasting feelz in place of facts. That's why we don't take you seriously.
But how can you take trump and his gang seriously when they withheld papers from Sondland and they have 4 or 5 important witnesses under subpoena that trump is afraid to have testify? Can't you see the filth oozing from them I can
Because everyone is innocent until proven guilty. This is courtroom jockeying at a very high level, and there are untold reasons why someone may not be allowed to testify and why they may ultimately be compelled to. I won't jump on the "he's guilty, I tells ya" bandwagon until it's plain that he is, and today's testimony that the president explicitly refused a quid pro quo is telling.
Yeah but go see Rudy? Yeah they got the money,,,,, but trump and his gang got caught There was a quid quo pro linking ukraine WH visit to probes into Bidens

Yet the supposed victims say it didn't happen. The bottom line is, you have to have more than, "I presume the president is guilty" to unseat a duly elected president.
ukrainians are scared shittless to say anything against the orange clown. Obviously. Having already been extorted for their freedom already by this un American a******.

There's no reason to doubt them. See how that works? You grant unlimited authority to anyone who agrees with your propaganda, and insist anyone who doesn't is lying. Not real credible there.

Last edited:
So just show us the entire thing, or feel free to admit you don't even know for sure it exists, much less know what's in it. Go on, link to it. We'll wait, for a while.
try googling it for crying out loud. We spend all our time filling you brainwashed functional morons in on what is going on in the real world. Google it yourself for Christ's sake any questions you have.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/30/why-trump-insisted-that-obviously-incomplete-rough-transcript-was-fact-exact/?outputType=amp&ved=2ahUKEwic9cmb1vnlAhVPrVkKHbJZDocQFjABegQICBAL&usg=AOvVaw3tJRji4kBg1BBDAkjfr_H1&ampcf=1

See, here's your problem, and I knew we would end up here, which is why I insisted that you display the "complete" transcript. The bottom line is this: YOU DON'T KNOW THERE'S A DIFFERENT ONE THERE TO BE SEEN. All your link could say is that what was released is not a total verbatim record of the call, that's it. We don't know if there's a more complete record, and even if there is one, THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WOULD BE ON IT.

Face reality, you're broadcasting feelz in place of facts. That's why we don't take you seriously.
Several witnesses say burisma was mentioned at least several times. Do you need a diagram? Google it dumbass lol. I don't give a damn what you take seriously lol, brain was functional moron, I just like yelling at you idiots....

And when they testify to that effect, we can judge their truthfulness, but the bottom line remains that you made a wild claim that a document exists somewhere and you know what's on it, when you don't even know it exists. And you need a new schtick. This one's really predictable.
Maybe I'm not as smart as you hadit BUT when someone is hiding something from me I think the worst Where are those subpoened witnesses? Where are Sondmans papers they wouldn't release to make him a better witness?

When it comes to things at this level there are any number of reasons why they would hold things back. It could just be that they think the democrats are doing a bang up job of destroying their own narrative, so why get involved if they don't have to?

It's rarely as simple as what the average keyboard jockey thinks.

So just show us the entire thing, or feel free to admit you don't even know for sure it exists, much less know what's in it. Go on, link to it. We'll wait, for a while.
try googling it for crying out loud. We spend all our time filling you brainwashed functional morons in on what is going on in the real world. Google it yourself for Christ's sake any questions you have.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/30/why-trump-insisted-that-obviously-incomplete-rough-transcript-was-fact-exact/?outputType=amp&ved=2ahUKEwic9cmb1vnlAhVPrVkKHbJZDocQFjABegQICBAL&usg=AOvVaw3tJRji4kBg1BBDAkjfr_H1&ampcf=1

Several witnesses say burisma was mentioned at least several times. Do you need a diagram? Google it dumbass lol. I don't give a damn what you take seriously lol, brain was functional moron, I just like yelling at you idiots....

And when they testify to that effect, we can judge their truthfulness, but the bottom line remains that you made a wild claim that a document exists somewhere and you know what's on it, when you don't even know it exists. And you need a new schtick. This one's really predictable.
There is no reason to doubt what the witnesses or whatever you want to call them said. Look up brainwashed functional moron in the dictionary.

They aren't witnesses if they weren't on the phone call and never talked to the president.

It's time for you snowflakes to learn a new trick. You can't keep claiming that every time we have some recording of your crimes, whether video, audio or textual, that some part of it has been left out. People are getting wise to that stunt. You can't just keep writing off your crimes to magic.
This is Trump's crime. And as always spin big lie propaganda. Wake up someday sleeping beauty. There are no Democratic crimes d******. LOL.

Burisma was not mentioned, period. We have the transcript, dumbass.

So you don't think they should be investigated ? Why not?
Because there is no evidence of any kind that they did anything wrong. I caramba. Garbage propaganda from tinhorn high school grad pundits doesn't count.
There's plenty of evidence, moron. First off, there's that $83,000/month paycheck he was getting.

Because there is no evidence of any kind that they did anything wrong. I caramba. Garbage propaganda from tinhorn high school grad pundits doesn't count.
There is no evidence? What is your evidence?
A whole bunch of witnesses including the Trump himself. amazing how you people love the scumbag.

A whole bunch of witnesses including the Trump himself. amazing how you people love the scumbag.
There's no evidence, dumbass.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Vindman is a liar!

Vindman claimed Trump 'DEMANDED' the Ukraine PM investigate the Bidens or get no military aid. Unfortunately for him he obviously did not read the actual transcripts of the phone call. He, like many others, obviously formed an ignorant opinion based on what others told him.
No mob boss does the actual dirty work...
His henchmen do it for him.

Some things never change... :rolleyes:

There's no evidence, dumbass.
None you are told about on Fox Rush etc, super duper. He extorted the president of Ukraine for weapons against the damn Russians. Everyone knows it in the world but you idiots. So you think the entire diplomatic corps is a conspiracy against Trump? Absolute idiocy....

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Vindman is a liar!

Vindman claimed Trump 'DEMANDED' the Ukraine PM investigate the Bidens or get no military aid. Unfortunately for him he obviously did not read the actual transcripts of the phone call. He, like many others, obviously formed an ignorant opinion based on what others told him.
No mob boss does the actual dirty work...
His henchmen do it for him.

Some things never change... :rolleyes:
True - Strzok said Barry demanded to he kept informed about everything, but it was Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey who did his dirty work...

Please post the link to President Trump's videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM, like the one Joe Biden made:

I take it that ''laugh' icon means you don't have a video of President Trump confessing like Biden did, huh, franco?!

Bwuhahahaha

Please post the link to President Trump's videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM, like the one Joe Biden made:

everyone in the world including all our allies wanted to get rid of that guy and he was not investigating Hunter Biden anyway. Just garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Trump never admitted anything in his life. A great con man fraud scumbag Brat but nothing else....

everyone in the world including all our allies wanted to get rid of that guy and he was not investigating Hunter Biden anyway. Just garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Trump never admitted anything in his life. A great con man fraud scumbag Brat but nothing else....

just like your propaganda machine never retracts anything. You people are the biggest suckers in the world. Voting against your own interests and for greedy idiot a****** GOP scumbags. But at least you are in the white party right?

everyone in the world including all our allies wanted to get rid of that guy ....
Nice attempt to justify why Biden committed extortion, Franco. Is that how it works, snowflake? As long as Criminal Democrats have a good reason - or at least a good story - for breaking laws you think they should be allowed to get away with the crime?!

Nice....

And just as I thought - you have no videotaped confession by President Trump lime the one Biden made, the one shown above.

:p

just like your propaganda machine never retracts anything. You people are the biggest suckers in the world. Voting against your own interests and for greedy idiot a****** GOP scumbags. But at least you are in the white party right?

Oh don't get so mad about your inability to find a videotaped confession by Trump, like the one Biden made....Schiff's witnesses already made it clear it never happened, that the Trump-haters disagreed with his foreign policy and thought they knew better...and could only manage to produce hearsay...

You would have made a great witness for Schiff, Franco - you know nothing, you witnessed nothing, but you HEARD a lot of stuff, are emotional about it, and would love to tell everyone your OPINION of what you THINK happened....

Bwuhahahaha....

There's plenty of evidence, moron. First off, there's that $83,000/month paycheck he was getting.
Making money on your family name is a bad thing ?? What about Dump and his children?

Most Trump cultists save their spit in buckets, so they can toss it at any veteran who won't kiss Trump's ass.

At least that's what this board demonstrates.

Why is it that Trump cultists despise all that's good and decent? How did Satan come to own their souls?

Forum List

Back