It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

try googling it for crying out loud. We spend all our time filling you brainwashed functional morons in on what is going on in the real world. Google it yourself for Christ's sake any questions you have.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/30/why-trump-insisted-that-obviously-incomplete-rough-transcript-was-fact-exact/?outputType=amp&ved=2ahUKEwic9cmb1vnlAhVPrVkKHbJZDocQFjABegQICBAL&usg=AOvVaw3tJRji4kBg1BBDAkjfr_H1&ampcf=1

See, here's your problem, and I knew we would end up here, which is why I insisted that you display the "complete" transcript. The bottom line is this: YOU DON'T KNOW THERE'S A DIFFERENT ONE THERE TO BE SEEN. All your link could say is that what was released is not a total verbatim record of the call, that's it. We don't know if there's a more complete record, and even if there is one, THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WOULD BE ON IT.

Face reality, you're broadcasting feelz in place of facts. That's why we don't take you seriously.
Several witnesses say burisma was mentioned at least several times. Do you need a diagram? Google it dumbass lol. I don't give a damn what you take seriously lol, brain was functional moron, I just like yelling at you idiots....

And when they testify to that effect, we can judge their truthfulness, but the bottom line remains that you made a wild claim that a document exists somewhere and you know what's on it, when you don't even know it exists. And you need a new schtick. This one's really predictable.
There is no reason to doubt what the witnesses or whatever you want to call them said. Look up brainwashed functional moron in the dictionary.

They aren't witnesses if they weren't on the phone call and never talked to the president.
Trump Admits Quid Pro Quo While Acting As His Own ...

https://www.politicususa.com › 2019/10/23 › trump-admits-quid-pro-quo

Oct 23, 2019 - Trump admitted that there was a quid pro quo but is claiming that it wasn't a quid pro quo because the Ukrainians didn't know about it. Trump ...

I take it that ''laugh' icon means you don't have a video of President Trump confessing like Biden did, huh, franco?!

He didn't. You lied. Now, I understand you're too much of a cult moron to understand that you're lying, but rest assured, all the non-retards know you're lying. Biden "confessed" to getting a corrupt prosecutor fired, because that was the policy goal of the USA as a whole. You lied about the rest.

Maybe I'll have to dumb this down more for you. One of these things is not like the others:

A. Politician pressuring a foreign government for pure personal gain -- ILLEGAL
B. Politician pressuring a foreign government as part of the policy of the USA -- normal

Trump did A. Biden did B. Only the most shameless and hellbound cult liars pretend they're the same.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Vindman testified under oath that he still doesn’t even know who the whistleblower is.

Every single witness that has testified has confirmed the contents of the whistleblower report.
Vindman is a liar!

Vindman claimed Trump 'DEMANDED' the Ukraine PM investigate the Bidens or get no military aid. Unfortunately for him he obviously did not read the actual transcripts of the phone call. He, like many others, obviously formed an ignorant opinion based on what others told him.
No mob boss does the actual dirty work...
His henchmen do it for him.

Some things never change... :rolleyes:
In other words, you know Trump broke the law even though you haven't got a shred of proof that he did.

You're a typical snowflake.

So you don't think they should be investigated ? Why not?
Because there is no evidence of any kind that they did anything wrong. I caramba. Garbage propaganda from tinhorn high school grad pundits doesn't count.
There is no evidence? What is your evidence?
A whole bunch of witnesses including the Trump himself. amazing how you people love the scumbag.
There's no evidence, dumbass.
None you are told about on Fox Rush etc, super duper. He extorted the president of Ukraine for weapons against the damn Russians. Everyone knows it in the world but you idiots. So you think the entire diplomatic corps is a conspiracy against Trump? Absolute idiocy....
Wrong.

A whole bunch of witnesses including the Trump himself. amazing how you people love the scumbag.
Please post the link to President Trump's videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM, like the one Joe Biden made:

everyone in the world including all our allies wanted to get rid of that guy and he was not investigating Hunter Biden anyway. Just garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Trump never admitted anything in his life. A great con man fraud scumbag Brat but nothing else....

You turds keep claiming this, but I have yet to see any proof.

See, here's your problem, and I knew we would end up here, which is why I insisted that you display the "complete" transcript. The bottom line is this: YOU DON'T KNOW THERE'S A DIFFERENT ONE THERE TO BE SEEN. All your link could say is that what was released is not a total verbatim record of the call, that's it. We don't know if there's a more complete record, and even if there is one, THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WOULD BE ON IT.

Face reality, you're broadcasting feelz in place of facts. That's why we don't take you seriously.
Several witnesses say burisma was mentioned at least several times. Do you need a diagram? Google it dumbass lol. I don't give a damn what you take seriously lol, brain was functional moron, I just like yelling at you idiots....
Because there is no evidence of any kind that they did anything wrong. I caramba. Garbage propaganda from tinhorn high school grad pundits doesn't count.
There's plenty of evidence, moron. First off, there's that $83,000/month paycheck he was getting.
Making money on your family name is a bad thing ?? What about Dump and his children?
He made money on the fact that his father had a lot of pull in the government, asshole.

And when they testify to that effect, we can judge their truthfulness, but the bottom line remains that you made a wild claim that a document exists somewhere and you know what's on it, when you don't even know it exists. And you need a new schtick. This one's really predictable.
There is no reason to doubt what the witnesses or whatever you want to call them said. Look up brainwashed functional moron in the dictionary.

They aren't witnesses if they weren't on the phone call and never talked to the president.

Oct 23, 2019 - Trump admitted that there was a quid pro quo but is claiming that it wasn't a quid pro quo because the Ukrainians didn't know about it. Trump ...
And right after that Schitt moment of claiming vicotry, Congressman Turner pegged Sonland down and we find out SCHITT LIED and Sonland stated there was NO OID-PRO-QUO and Trump told him he wanted NOTHING...

You stupuid fuckers have been had by your lyin piece of Schitt.. and you fell face first in that pile of SHIT!

Most Trump cultists save their spit in buckets, so they can toss it at any veteran who won't kiss Trump's ass.

At least that's what this board demonstrates.

Why is it that Trump cultists despise all that's good and decent? How did Satan come to own their souls?
seriously they are totally brainwashed with 30 years of garbage propaganda, taught to hate brown black poor liberal you name it people... Scariest thing ever....

There's plenty of evidence, moron. First off, there's that $83,000/month paycheck he was getting.
Making money on your family name is a bad thing ?? What about Dump and his children?
He made money on the fact that his father had a lot of pull in the government, asshole.
So tf what ?/ Have you no sense of decency bri You support a scumbag and his kids and complain about Biden? Are you that big an ass hole ?? I vote yes

Most Trump cultists save their spit in buckets, so they can toss it at any veteran who won't kiss Trump's ass.

Why is it that Trump cultists despise all that's good and decent? How did Satan come to own their souls?
seriously they are totally brainwashed with 30 years of garbage propaganda, taught to hate brown black poor liberal you name it people... Scariest thing ever....
all Trump had to do to take over the GOP was parrot the garbage and phony scandals and conspiracies. Poor America...

And right after that Schitt moment of claiming vicotry, Congressman Turner pegged Sonland down and we find out SCHITT LIED and Sonland stated there was NO OID-PRO-QUO and Trump told him he wanted NOTHING...

You stupuid fuckers have been had by your lyin piece of Schitt.. and you fell face first in that pile of SHIT!
Hilarious. Of course Trump never lies. Everyone in the world outside your bubble of idiocy knows what he was up to
Please post the link to President Trump's videotaped confession of extorting the Ukraine PM, like the one Joe Biden made:

everyone in the world including all our allies wanted to get rid of that guy and he was not investigating Hunter Biden anyway. Just garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Trump never admitted anything in his life. A great con man fraud scumbag Brat but nothing else....

did you see Trump's tax returns from 1984 to 1994 that came out a couple of months ago? I'm guessing no LOL you don't see anything you are an ignoramus. The more you listen to the GOP propaganda machine the more misinformed and ignorant you get. Proven.

No witnesses.
No evidence.
So they are looking for something that matches their suspicious feelings.
Feelings have suspended reality.

No witnesses.
No evidence.
So what do you call them, Einstein? No evidence? testimony is evidence. And if you lie you go to prison like everybody Trump knows.

Go ahead and investigate- nobody cares, brainwashed functional moron. Unless you blackmail a foreign leader to get dirt. What is wrong with you people?

Last edited:
So tf what ?/ Have you no sense of decency bri You support a scumbag and his kids and complain about Biden? Are you that big an ass hole ?? I vote yes
When did any of Trump's kids take bribes? They were wealthy before their father got elected. You're a fucking moron. You compare things that aren't comparable.

Go ahead and investigate- nobody cares, brainwashed functional moron. Unless you blackmail a foreign leader to get dirt. What is wrong with you people?
It's against the law for American companies to take bribes from foreign companies, moron. Hunter Biden will care when he's looking through some iron bars.

No witnesses.
No evidence.
So what do you call them, Einstein? No evidence? testimony is evidence. And if you lie you go to prison like everybody Trump knows.
Hearsay is not evidence, moron. It's disallowed.

all Trump had to do to take over the GOP was parrot the garbage and phony scandals and conspiracies. Poor America...

Hilarious. Of course Trump never lies. Everyone in the world outside your bubble of idiocy knows what he was up to

did you see Trump's tax returns from 1984 to 1994 that came out a couple of months ago? I'm guessing no LOL you don't see anything you are an ignoramus. The more you listen to the GOP propaganda machine the more misinformed and ignorant you get. Proven.

Where's the proof that the whole world wanted to get rid of Shokin?

When you stop lying maybe we can have a discussion

None you are told about on Fox Rush etc, super duper. He extorted the president of Ukraine for weapons against the damn Russians. Everyone knows it in the world but you idiots. So you think the entire diplomatic corps is a conspiracy against Trump? Absolute idiocy....
Maybe he should have sold them MRE's and blankets like obama did instead of weapons that could beat your Mother Russia

I want that son of a bitch prosecutor fired that is investigating the company that my son is working for
I got him the job on my name
Signed VP Joe Biden

Forum List

Back