It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

Lt Col Vindman throws puppies into rush hour traffic.

There, it's official.

Lt Col Vindman Accused of Throwing Puppies Into Rush Hour Traffic!
That's the standard of proof for all the fake news outlets.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

Hadit You know what the truth is but you refuse to say,,,,Those 4 or 5 with their hands on the bible couldn't lie to protect Trump and the truth would bury Trump

I love it.

If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!

Democrats are fucking projecting faggots every time they open their mouths about corruption.

Beside, what does it mean when Ukrainian president says there was no pressure?
"If I make myself a "political rival" - I'm protected!"

What a fucking rightard ^^^

Literally no one is saying that. :cuckoo:

Do you always suffer from such massive delusions?

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

Stupid fuck, we have a TREATY dictating that we conduct joint investigations.

You're not just a liar, you're a fucking retard.
Fruitcake, Trump isn't covered by that treaty because he didn't follow the required provisions of it. :cuckoo:
Quit pretending that the treaty prevents Trump from making a request. You've already been told a dozen times that that it only requires Ukraine to comply with his request if he follows the protocol outlined in it. It does not prevent anyone from making a request.

What a sleazy lying dumbass.

Just remember Republicans ,,It's NOT a lie if you believe it
Remember, douchebags, it's not a lie if it's the truth.

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:

What do you imagine that proves, dumbass?

that your prez & his flying monkies are all fucking liars who literally tell you not to research anything but listen to them, stick with them.... that's why trump loves the poorly educated long time.

duh.

Just remember Republicans ,,It's NOT a lie if you believe it
Remember, douchebags, it's not a lie if it's the truth.

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:

What do you imagine that proves, dumbass?

that your prez & his flying monkies are all fucking liars who literally tell you not to research anything but listen to them, stick with them.... that's why trump loves the poorly educated long time.

duh.

Wrong. It doesn't prove that. It proves that you're a dumbass.

You lefties keep pointing out how Biden is Trump's "political rival", as that makes him immune from corruption and investigation. What the other purpose for pointing that out?

Beside, since he's not nominee, and since no vote is cast for Democrat party nominee, he's just a citizen who's running for president.
Shitstain, it doesn't mean Biden can't be investigated. It means Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do the investigation.

How do you rightards even figure out how to post? You're such flamin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

Fruitcake, Trump isn't covered by that treaty because he didn't follow the required provisions of it. :cuckoo:
Quit pretending that the treaty prevents Trump from making a request. You've already been told a dozen times that that it only requires Ukraine to comply with his request if he follows the protocol outlined in it. It does not prevent anyone from making a request.

I've already educated you why the terms of that treaty were not met, lying fucking moron. It's not my fault you're too big of a lying fucking moron for the education to stick.

There are no journalists anymore. They are all just pure propagandists who don't give a crap about the facts. They have even admitted it.
Absolute right-wing idiocy, brainwash functional moron. You make a great Nazi if you aren't already one....

Wow... coming from someone with a warship image, calling people "Nazi" and the Spanish dictator for a name!
That is the warspite the most exciting British battleship ever whose wreck was offshore our hotel in Cornwall when I was 2 and 1/2. Franco stands for Francophile, friend of the other great Republic. So I did spend time in Spain when Franco was around and I can tell you that is not the way to go LOL. Y Viva espana! France Canada Australia that is the way to go. why are we the only modern country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave living wage great vacations and infrastructure cheap college training and good upward Mobility? Hint we are the only one with a flat tax system and a giant giveaway to the rich. Thanks to the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you. Warship my butt LOL

So your picture is not of a warship but a "battleship"?
And your hero is not a "dictator" but people that stick their tongues in other people's mouth... "french kissing"?
Man you are crazy. LOL. The French call it English kissing that's about typical.... Google the warspite and learn something dink.

I did google and saw the warspite is a British battleship. What is the difference then between a "warship" and a "battleship"? As far as "french kissing"... I am wrong.
You are a "Aussie Kisser"! Look it up on DuckDuckGo.....

Absolute right-wing idiocy, brainwash functional moron. You make a great Nazi if you aren't already one....

Wow... coming from someone with a warship image, calling people "Nazi" and the Spanish dictator for a name!
That is the warspite the most exciting British battleship ever whose wreck was offshore our hotel in Cornwall when I was 2 and 1/2. Franco stands for Francophile, friend of the other great Republic. So I did spend time in Spain when Franco was around and I can tell you that is not the way to go LOL. Y Viva espana! France Canada Australia that is the way to go. why are we the only modern country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave living wage great vacations and infrastructure cheap college training and good upward Mobility? Hint we are the only one with a flat tax system and a giant giveaway to the rich. Thanks to the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you. Warship my butt LOL

And your hero is not a "dictator" but people that stick their tongues in other people's mouth... "french kissing"?
Man you are crazy. LOL. The French call it English kissing that's about typical.... Google the warspite and learn something dink.

I did google and saw the warspite is a British battleship. What is the difference then between a "warship" and a "battleship"? As far as "french kissing"... I am wrong.
Health ,,Bless your hearts ,you and bri

I've already educated you why the terms of that treaty were not met, lying fucking moron. It's not my fault you're too big of a lying fucking moron for the education to stick.
As I've explained to you a dozen times already, for the purpose of this impeachment kangaroo court, it doesn't matter if the terms of the treaty were met. The treaty doesn't make it illegal for Trump to submit a request to the president of Ukraine.

As I've explained to you a dozen times already, for the purpose of this impeachment kangaroo court, it doesn't matter if the terms of the treaty were met. The treaty doesn't make it illegal for Trump to submit a request to the president of Ukraine.
It sure as F does if it benefits our POS in the WH

LOL

Poor lying fucking moron. I never said it was illegal because of the treaty. I said he was acting under the provisions of the treaty. Therefore, the treaty doesn't buy him any cover for the crime he committed.

It sure as F does if it benefits our POS in the WH
Wrong.

LOL

Poor lying fucking moron. I never said it was illegal because of the treaty. I said he was acting under the provisions of the treaty. Therefore, the treaty doesn't buy him any cover for the crime he committed.
Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it was illegal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's perfectly legal.

LOL

Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it wasn't legal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's prefectly legal.

ILLEGAL BRI
Over the course of a single seven-minute media availability on Thursday, President Donald Trump encouraged two foreign nations — Ukraine and China — to open investigations he hopes will implicate former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden in (unfounded) corruption allegations.

Not only was Trump’s conduct unseemly, but, as the head of America’s elections watchdog explained on national television Friday, it could be illegal.

That’s because federal elections law prohibits any person from soliciting, accepting, or receiving anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. The law doesn’t just apply to money — investigations or political dirt that benefit a particular campaign counts as “things of value” too. And in case Trump is unclear about this, the current chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has gone out of her way to try to explain it to him.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, FEC chair Ellen Weintraub declined to talk about the specifics of Trump’s case but noted that “the law is pretty clear. ... It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”

LOL

Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it wasn't legal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's prefectly legal.

ILLEGAL BRI
Over the course of a single seven-minute media availability on Thursday, President Donald Trump encouraged two foreign nations — Ukraine and China — to open investigations he hopes will implicate former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden in (unfounded) corruption allegations.

Not only was Trump’s conduct unseemly, but, as the head of America’s elections watchdog explained on national television Friday, it could be illegal.

That’s because federal elections law prohibits any person from soliciting, accepting, or receiving anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. The law doesn’t just apply to money — investigations or political dirt that benefit a particular campaign counts as “things of value” too. And in case Trump is unclear about this, the current chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has gone out of her way to try to explain it to him.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, FEC chair Ellen Weintraub declined to talk about the specifics of Trump’s case but noted that “the law is pretty clear. ... It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”
I won't bother to untangle that mass of idiocy. I'll just leave it at the fact that you're a moron.

No thanks. You've never told me anything worthwhile super duper. The warspite was the most decorated battleship ever. And the quirkiest. Look up the wild ride at Jutland, she did two circles between the two fleets when her rudder jammed, saving a couple of old protected cruisers was hit many times but she was a tough old bird.she sank like five German destroyers making a high-speed run up a fjord in Norway. She made the longest hit ever recorded against a superior Italian fleet which immediately turned around and went home. They should have kept her as a museum obviously, but British battleships aren't named after States so..... When she was being towed to be scrapped she broke her tow line in a gale and came up to the beach in Cornwall. my father the Buffalo New York doctor joined the British army in June 1941 to fight Nazis but of course ended up being surrounded at imphal. Married a Great British nurse. So what are you babbling about LOL?

LOL

ILLEGAL BRI

I won't bother to untangle that mass of idiocy. I'll just leave it at the fact that you're a moron.
can you get any more brainwashed ignorant and idiotic, brainwashed functional moron?I

It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”

Putin's little buddy... by the way the Steele dossier has in no way been discredited. I caramba. Nor Mueller's report of collusion and obstruction or global warming etc etc dumbass dupes.

A request for personal political gain, brainwashed functional moron....

Forum List

Back