It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”

Then Low IQ Joe should have been placed in prison for this....

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

because the truth that Hunter Biden got a "ghost director" job for the sole purpose of receiving a KICKBACK of US foreign aid would have affected elections....

BUSTED as a HYPOCRITE as usual.

Of course, one could argue that Trump was trying to find out WHERE our MONEY actually went. But you and yours never care about that. You just care about STEALING EVER MORE....

Fruitcake, Trump isn't covered by that treaty because he didn't follow the required provisions of it. :cuckoo:
Quit pretending that the treaty prevents Trump from making a request. You've already been told a dozen times that that it only requires Ukraine to comply with his request if he follows the protocol outlined in it. It does not prevent anyone from making a request.

What a sleazy lying dumbass.
I've already educated you why the terms of that treaty were not met, lying fucking moron. It's not my fault you're too big of a lying fucking moron for the education to stick.
As I've explained to you a dozen times already, for the purpose of this impeachment kangaroo court, it doesn't matter if the terms of the treaty were met. The treaty doesn't make it illegal for Trump to submit a request to the president of Ukraine.
LOL

Poor lying fucking moron. I never said it was illegal because of the treaty. I said he was acting under the provisions of the treaty. Therefore, the treaty doesn't buy him any cover for the crime he committed.
Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it was illegal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's perfectly legal.
It was illegal for him to request a foreign leader to help him with his campaign for re-election. The treaty doesn't help him since the request wasn't made under the jurisdiction of the treaty.

It was illegal for him to request a foreign leader to help him with his campaign

That's just left wing bullshit. The President was trying to find out WHERE our MONEY went.

You don't want anyone to know where it went, because you know where it went, and you want that HUSHED just like Low IQ Joe....

Patriotic Americans want to know whether our foreign aid was KICKED BACK into HUNTER BIDEN's POCKET, and KICKED BACK into other pockets, possibly yours.....

It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”

Then Low IQ Joe should have been placed in prison for this....

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

because the truth that Hunter Biden got a "ghost director" job for the sole purpose of receiving a KICKBACK of US foreign aid would have affected elections....

BUSTED as a HYPOCRITE as usual.

Of course, one could argue that Trump was trying to find out WHERE our MONEY actually went. But you and yours never care about that. You just care about STEALING EVER MORE....
all of our allies and our governments were for getting rid of that prosecutor and everything you know is garbage propaganda. There is no evidence after investigation of any malfeasance of any kind by the bidens. Totally irrelevant and a distraction only. For doops of the GOP propaganda machine only. The whole rest of the world knows what happened Google it and you'll find that once again the entire world of law enforcement and journalism is lined up against you because you have nothing but garbage innuendo character assassination garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

all of our allies and our governments were for getting rid of that prosecutor

Corruption is everywhere, and everywhere it is, Franco is there to PARROT it...

Those entities do not care about WHERE our MONEY WENT. The President does.

Let's FIND OUT WHERE OUR MONEY WENT instead of insisting that we can never find out, which is your position.... since you have ZERO CONCERN about the solvency of America...

It was illegal for him to request a foreign leader to help him with his campaign

That's just left wing bullshit. The President was trying to find out WHERE our MONEY went.

You don't want anyone to know where it went, because you know where it went, and you want that HUSHED just like Low IQ Joe....

Patriotic Americans want to know whether our foreign aid was KICKED BACK into HUNTER BIDEN's POCKET, and KICKED BACK into other pockets, possibly yours.....
everyone involved in law enforcement everywhere has said that Hunter did nothing wrong and he doesn't have any money from our government or any of your other ridiculous conspiracy theories. Your orange hero is a mobbed-up fraud scumbag. only garbage propaganda and ignoramuses like you make this crap possible. Breaking for you: Democrats are honest the rich don't pay enough in taxes the GOP is the swamp and a long-running catastrophe for our country.allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars and policy in the Mideast since Reagan, and another corrupt World depression in 2008, and now giving the store away to the scumbag Putin. Unbelievable. And you super-patriot dingbats don't know about it. You're a disgrace. Along with the new garbage propaganda GOP.

everyone involved in law enforcement everywhere has said that Hunter did nothing wrong

LMFAO!

That is a fucking lie, and if it were true, there would have been no reason for Low IQ Joe to get the prosecutor FIRED....

You don't want the American people to know where the US foreign aid went, because you know

YOUR SIDE IS STEALING IT HAND OVER FIST....

As I've explained to you a dozen times already, for the purpose of this impeachment kangaroo court, it doesn't matter if the terms of the treaty were met. The treaty doesn't make it illegal for Trump to submit a request to the president of Ukraine.
LOL

Poor lying fucking moron. I never said it was illegal because of the treaty. I said he was acting under the provisions of the treaty. Therefore, the treaty doesn't buy him any cover for the crime he committed.
Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it wasn't legal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's prefectly legal.

ILLEGAL BRI
Over the course of a single seven-minute media availability on Thursday, President Donald Trump encouraged two foreign nations — Ukraine and China — to open investigations he hopes will implicate former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden in (unfounded) corruption allegations.

Not only was Trump’s conduct unseemly, but, as the head of America’s elections watchdog explained on national television Friday, it could be illegal.

That’s because federal elections law prohibits any person from soliciting, accepting, or receiving anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. The law doesn’t just apply to money — investigations or political dirt that benefit a particular campaign counts as “things of value” too. And in case Trump is unclear about this, the current chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has gone out of her way to try to explain it to him.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, FEC chair Ellen Weintraub declined to talk about the specifics of Trump’s case but noted that “the law is pretty clear. ... It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”
I won't bother to untangle that mass of idiocy. I'll just leave it at the fact that you're a moron.
can you get any more brainwashed ignorant and idiotic, brainwashed functional moron?I

Putin's little buddy... by the way the Steele dossier has in no way been discredited. I caramba. Nor Mueller's report of collusion and obstruction or global warming etc etc dumbass dupes.
It wasn't in connection with any election, you fucking brain-dead moron. You can peddle that shit to ignorant gullible snowflakes, but no one else is buying it.

Quit pretending that the treaty prevents Trump from making a request. You've already been told a dozen times that that it only requires Ukraine to comply with his request if he follows the protocol outlined in it. It does not prevent anyone from making a request.

I've already educated you why the terms of that treaty were not met, lying fucking moron. It's not my fault you're too big of a lying fucking moron for the education to stick.
LOL

Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it was illegal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's perfectly legal.
It was illegal for him to request a foreign leader to help him with his campaign for re-election. The treaty doesn't help him since the request wasn't made under the jurisdiction of the treaty.
We're talking about the treaty, moron. His request had nothing to do with any election. If the treaty is irrelevant, then why do dumbasses like you keep bringing it up?

LOL

Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it wasn't legal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's prefectly legal.

ILLEGAL BRI
Over the course of a single seven-minute media availability on Thursday, President Donald Trump encouraged two foreign nations — Ukraine and China — to open investigations he hopes will implicate former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden in (unfounded) corruption allegations.

Not only was Trump’s conduct unseemly, but, as the head of America’s elections watchdog explained on national television Friday, it could be illegal.

That’s because federal elections law prohibits any person from soliciting, accepting, or receiving anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. The law doesn’t just apply to money — investigations or political dirt that benefit a particular campaign counts as “things of value” too. And in case Trump is unclear about this, the current chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has gone out of her way to try to explain it to him.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, FEC chair Ellen Weintraub declined to talk about the specifics of Trump’s case but noted that “the law is pretty clear. ... It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”
I won't bother to untangle that mass of idiocy. I'll just leave it at the fact that you're a moron.
can you get any more brainwashed ignorant and idiotic, brainwashed functional moron?I

Putin's little buddy... by the way the Steele dossier has in no way been discredited. I caramba. Nor Mueller's report of collusion and obstruction or global warming etc etc dumbass dupes.
It wasn't in connection with any election, you fucking brain-dead moron. You can peddle that shit to ignorant gullible snowflakes, but no one else is buying it.
OH? Trump wasn't looking for info on Biden who he considers his greatest competition?? Personal gain ? Illegal

LOL

When did this happen? From the transcript, it appears that he asked them to investigate corruption which involved the 2016 election and Burisma,. which included Biden and his son. He also didn't tell them any aid was contingent on these investigations nor did they understand the aid to be contingent. Democrats have no legal standing at all but will vote for impeachment anyway due to politics. Senate will acquit Trump due to ZERO credible evidence and the fact that even a Quid Pro Quo is not illegal in an of itself, but they will likely get a a bunch of Democrats into hot water with investigations into the Russian collusion hoax and multiple other indiscretions by crooked Democrats. The Democrats will lose the 2020 election and will have forever tainted the impeachment process, which will be abused from this point forward by both parties.

Democrats who support this nonsense can thank themselves for the outcome.

ILLEGAL BRI

OH? Trump wasn't looking for info on Biden who he considers his greatest competition?? Personal gain ? Illegal
Sorry, turd, but your assumptions about his motives are irrelevant in a court of law.

Even Schiff has given up on this narrative. The Dims are not discussing any charges based on campaign violations.

Give it up before you embarrass yourself.

Whoops! Too late!

ILLEGAL BRI

It certainly looks as though Biden is crooked and used his position to greatly benefit his son with an undeniable Quid Pro Quo. That IS corruption and should be investigated. Just because he decided to run for President, doesn't preclude him from wrongdoing or investigation.

ILLEGAL BRI

It certainly looks as though Biden is crooked and used his position to greatly benefit his son with an undeniable Quid Pro Quo. That IS corruption and should be investigated. Just because he decided to run for President, doesn't preclude him from wrongdoing or investigation.
And just because moron trump is president doesn't preclude him either The difference is Trump during his lifetime has managed to stay one step ahead of the sheriff Biden is clean

And just because moron trump is president doesn't preclude him either The difference is Trump during his lifetime has managed to stay one step ahead of the sheriff Biden is clean

I agree, being President doesn't preclude anything he may have done. The problem is, he didn't do anything wrong in this case. There was no Quid Pro Quo and even if there was, it was justified to investigate corruption. The Dems have nothing but votes. This impeachment case would have never even made it to court in the real world.

LOL

We're talking about the treaty, moron. His request had nothing to do with any election. If the treaty is irrelevant, then why do dumbasses like you keep bringing it up?
So why is Biden leading Democratic candidates in the upcoming primaries? Jesus you people are pathetic....

I agree, being President doesn't preclude anything he may have done. The problem is, he didn't do anything wrong in this case. There was no Quid Pro Quo and even if there was, it was justified to investigate corruption. The Dems have nothing but votes. This impeachment case would have never even made it to court in the real world.
You idiots just love mobbed-up criminal businessman / politicians don't you? Poor America.

Look Trump doesn't give 2 shits about corruption IF he did he'd be investigating Israel and their indicted pos ,trumps pal Trump looks out for 1 person ,,Himself and now he's stepped over the line in asking other countries for help that benefits HIM personally

LOL

So why is Biden leading Democratic candidates in the upcoming primaries? Jesus you people are pathetic....
What does that have to do with the treaty?

You idiots just love mobbed-up criminal businessman / politicians don't you? Poor America.
No, we don't vote for Democrats.

Forum List

Back