It’s Official: Nobody Wants to Run Against Trump.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) will not seek his party's nomination for president. Another potential rival to Harris, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.), endorsed Harris on Sunday. Both Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-N.Y.) and Gov. Phil Murphy (D-N.J.) threw their support behind Harris. Former Democrat (but still senator) Joe Manchin (I-W.Va.) briefly considered making a run but dropped that hot potato almost instantly.

Nobody wants to destroy their political career by being crushed on historic levels. Best Democrats can do is find some city council member.

1721665913672.png

Send the court Jester in as the first victim!!
1721665963980.png

Last edited:
Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) will not seek his party's nomination for president. Another potential rival to Harris, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.), endorsed Harris on Sunday. Both Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-N.Y.) and Gov. Phil Murphy (D-N.J.) threw their support behind Harris. Former Democrat (but still senator) Joe Manchin (I-W.Va.) briefly considered making a run but dropped that hot potato almost instantly.

Nobody wants to destroy their political career by being crushed on historic levels. Best Democrats can do is find some city council member.

The Dems have already rallied behind Harris, nobody else will challenge that as there is no reason to.

I think in the coming weeks you all will be far less happy about this fact.

What about Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Jeffries?

It’s going to be worse than Mondale.

They stole 2020 with the help of the media AND the courts. I'll wait and see if Kackles gets 81 million votes, as well...

YT channel said Newsom can't run. Something about 2 candidates from CA will lose the delegates or votes or something like that. I wasn't paying close attention. You check it out, bub. I didn't understand it.

Here...

shit 4.34.gif

Politics aside, That would kinda suck to run against him.

They were terrified Biden was going to lose the House and the Senate. Switching the top from Biden to Harris was a Hail Mary to save the House and Senate. If she can do that, she will be hailed as a hero, even if she loses. However, Democrats were going to lose the Senate no matter what. That is a done deal.

You really have to laugh at the democrats.
Joe is fine, sharp as a tack, just had a cold, jet lag. Then it is needs to step down.
Harris will be the next nominee. Yeah everyone rally around her, no matter that she could not even do well in the primary, has lower poll numbers then Biden.

If everyone bales we can keep the titanic from sinking

Is that how you're viewing this? Man, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back