It's official. Roy Moore defending has hit rock bottom

Anyone else surprised that the Party that had the following people in the Senate: a KKK Grand Kleagle as Majority leader, a guy who left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in a car, a guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia, a guy who lied about being a Vietnam veteran, would circle the wagons around a nut who claims she has "Cherokee cheekbones" and could therefore lie her way into Harvard and the Senate?
I️ already debunked the lie that Warren used ethnicity to get into Harvard 3 times yesterday.
I️ see you’re too much a fraud to discuss how low your side has sunk in defending a child molester.

I️ already debunked the lie that Warren used ethnicity to get into Harvard 3 times yesterday.

What did she use it for?
Harvard said she wrote WHITE on her application. Yet liars will persist. End of story.

Oops. Maybe Obama's publisher filled out Lizzy's application

"Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory. Critics note that she had not done that in her student applications and during her time as a teacher at the University of Texas."

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

You said it yourself! Allegations! Does this mean you libtards are willing to burn Moore at the stake without due process?

I can't believe that I'm actually going to type what comes next, but it's true what they say, "You just can't make this shit up!"

The Roy Moore defenders have now officially sunk so low that they're starting to bring up trinkets from sunken Spanish galleons. Breitbart senior editor Joel Pollak appeared on CNN's New Day with Chris Cuomo this morning, and of course the topic of Roy Moore being a filthy child molester came up. But, if you haven't already read this, you're not gonna believe me.

Pollak used Ringo Fucking Starr to defend the allegations against Moore! I know, say wha?!? Here's how he explained it. Moore is no worse than Ringo Starr because Ringo recorded and released a song titled "She's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine." The song hit #1 on the billboard charts, and Pollak reminded all and sundry that Starr was 33 years old, singig about loving a 16 year old girl.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl. And one little detail Pollak manages to forget. Ringo Starr recorded a goddamn song, a work of fiction. Roy Moore is accused inappropriate sexual onduct with teenage girls, including one who was only 14. When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Welcome to GOP politics, 2017 sleaze edition. If you're a Republican, Roy Moore bears no responsibility for, nor censure for his actual physical actions cuz, like Ringo Starr and stuff. Like I said, you can't make this shit up.
Knows nothing, says so.

Anyone else surprised that the Party that had the following people in the Senate: a KKK Grand Kleagle as Majority leader, a guy who left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in a car, a guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia, a guy who lied about being a Vietnam veteran, would circle the wagons around a nut who claims she has "Cherokee cheekbones" and could therefore lie her way into Harvard and the Senate?

Wow, you're such a sucker for Trump's and his evasion tactics.
You're trolling, this thread is about Roy Moore and his desperate campaign.

Wow, you're such a sucker for Trump's and his evasion tactics.
You're trolling, this thread is about Roy Moore and his desperate campaign.
Franken not resigning from the Senate sealed Moore's election. Tough titty, huh?

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl....When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Welcome to GOP politics, 2017 sleaze edition. If you're a Republican, Roy Moore bears no responsibility for, nor censure for his actual physical actions cuz, like Ringo Starr and stuff. Like I said, you can't make this shit up.
I don't get the "official" bit.

Obviously Col. Elmer Fudd can't win as a write-in in Alabama. More intriguing question is who he draws votes from, Moore or Jones

Using a freaking song to defend the child molester. Incredible..

“She’s 16, she’s beautiful and she’s mine”

Yet you have ZERO proof he molested anyone

The story has lost steam.

There are now not 9, but 2 or 3 accusers

The story of the local cops being told not to allow him around teen girls - debunked

The story of him being banned from the mall - debunked

But the strangest of all this is how this was supposedly "Common Knowledge", and not once was it brought up in any of his previous elections?

Common Knowledge means that, not only conservative Republicans would have known about it, but THE LOCAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY CHAPTER would have known about it, and they never leaked it to the press until almost FORTY YEARS LATER?

You seriously want anyone to believe that, the Democratic Party had this BLOCKBUSTER STORY and held it back? Does that make any political sense to ANYONE?

They never alerted any opposition groups. I'm sure the ACLU, the anti gunners or the LBGT would have loved to have it in their back pockets, BUT THEY NEVER SHARED IT? Are you kidding me? Not a leak to the New York Times, the Washington Post or the National Enquirer?

Seriously?

How dumb do the Dems think the American people are? We've seen this crap before, and when the story starts falling apart, as it currently is, you all look like a party of fools.

Keep it up, we love it out here in the real world!

I can't believe that I'm actually going to type what comes next, but it's true what they say, "You just can't make this shit up!"

The Roy Moore defenders have now officially sunk so low that they're starting to bring up trinkets from sunken Spanish galleons. Breitbart senior editor Joel Pollak appeared on CNN's New Day with Chris Cuomo this morning, and of course the topic of Roy Moore being a filthy child molester came up. But, if you haven't already read this, you're not gonna believe me.

Pollak used Ringo Fucking Starr to defend the allegations against Moore! I know, say wha?!? Here's how he explained it. Moore is no worse than Ringo Starr because Ringo recorded and released a song titled "She's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine." The song hit #1 on the billboard charts, and Pollak reminded all and sundry that Starr was 33 years old, singig about loving a 16 year old girl.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl. And one little detail Pollak manages to forget. Ringo Starr recorded a goddamn song, a work of fiction. Roy Moore is accused inappropriate sexual onduct with teenage girls, including one who was only 14. When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Oh Moore isn't sinking. Major victory in media. Daily Mail finally admits there are only two sexual misconduct accusers. The third one has been completely discredited.

:)

Oh happy day. Because the stories of the two accusers are falling apart at the seams.

• Moore is accused of sexually assaulting or molesting two women decades ago
  • Five others say he pursued romantic relationships when they were teenagers

Read more: Roy Moore says 'dirty politics' is behind allegations | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh Moore isn't sinking. Major victory in media. Daily Mail finally admits there are only two sexual misconduct accusers. The third one has been completely discredited.

Oh happy day. Because the stories of the two accusers are falling apart at the seams.

Read more: Roy Moore says 'dirty politics' is behind allegations | Daily Mail Online

And apparently the Yearbook with the forged Moore signature is now being stored under the DNC Server and not available for further examination

And apparently the Yearbook with the forged Moore signature is now being stored under the DNC Server and not available for further examination

Was it wiped, you know, with a cloth?

Forum List

Back