It's official. Roy Moore defending has hit rock bottom

Using a freaking song to defend the child molester. Incredible..

“She’s 16, she’s beautiful and she’s mine”

So your a Beatles fan. BFD.. It IS relevant because it calls attention to societal norms. And to the arguments that pop up about age of consent. You know what stinks besides pointing out a #1 billboard hit in 60s advertising barely legal girls???

EVERY time the age of consent debate comes up, in social media or the press, it is ALWAYS LEFTIES pushing for LOWERING the age of consent. Let that hypocrisy sink in a minute.

While I tell you that I don't CARE if it's 16 or 18 or 21.. That's a STATE decision. If lefties are so hot to LOWER age of consent, they should DO IT in their OWN states.

My 1st wife was 16 when we started dating. Knew her for years. I was 3 years older. Took her to her senior prom. NOBODY said a word.. I THINK the age of consent was 18 at the time in that state. But her mom kept an eye on things.

Bannon screwed up.. Should have used Hugh Hefner as biggest known letch of the youngins...

Funny how Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" was enough for the liberal MSM to justify the use of government agencies and political hacks (James Carville) to smear and intimidate victims of Hillary/s husband's sexual abuse.

Anyone else surprised that the Party that had the following people in the Senate: a KKK Grand Kleagle as Majority leader, a guy who left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in a car, a guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia, a guy who lied about being a Vietnam veteran, would circle the wagons around a nut who claims she has "Cherokee cheekbones" and could therefore lie her way into Harvard and the Senate?
I️ already debunked the lie that Warren used ethnicity to get into Harvard 3 times yesterday.
I️ see you’re too much a fraud to discuss how low your side has sunk in defending a child molester.

I️ already debunked the lie that Warren used ethnicity to get into Harvard 3 times yesterday.

What did she use it for?
Harvard said she wrote WHITE on her application. Yet liars will persist. End of story.

Oops. Maybe Obama's publisher filled out Lizzy's application

"Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory. Critics note that she had not done that in her student applications and during her time as a teacher at the University of Texas."

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

Hot damn. Pasted them with a link to CNN !!!!! You go kiddo...

Gotta save the Warren stuff for a THREAD about Warren. Back to the Beatles and Bannon.. :rolleyes:

Anyone else surprised that the Party that had the following people in the Senate: a KKK Grand Kleagle as Majority leader, a guy who left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in a car, a guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia, a guy who lied about being a Vietnam veteran, would circle the wagons around a nut who claims she has "Cherokee cheekbones" and could therefore lie her way into Harvard and the Senate?
I️ see you’re too much a fraud to discuss how low your side has sunk in defending a child molester.

What did she use it for?

Harvard advertised her as native American.
You can’t stop lying. Plus afraid of addressing Breitbart using Ringo Starr to defend the child molester?

Why would he be. It's a silly thing to argue about. It's true. It was #1. And NOBODY gave it a thought then as some sexual perversion. Pretty much the way it would be if the political bottom feeders weren't so active and well paid. Why we could be discussing the roll-out of Big Brother 2.0 with the Patriotic Act Authorization. Or OTHER boring stuff that gonna tank this country quickly while PARTISAN tribal warriors are all irate about 60 yr old references in songs.

Tell me -- Are you SHOCKED that back in the 60s the Beatles could "get away with it" ??

I can't believe that I'm actually going to type what comes next, but it's true what they say, "You just can't make this shit up!"

The Roy Moore defenders have now officially sunk so low that they're starting to bring up trinkets from sunken Spanish galleons. Breitbart senior editor Joel Pollak appeared on CNN's New Day with Chris Cuomo this morning, and of course the topic of Roy Moore being a filthy child molester came up. But, if you haven't already read this, you're not gonna believe me.

Pollak used Ringo Fucking Starr to defend the allegations against Moore! I know, say wha?!? Here's how he explained it. Moore is no worse than Ringo Starr because Ringo recorded and released a song titled "She's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine." The song hit #1 on the billboard charts, and Pollak reminded all and sundry that Starr was 33 years old, singig about loving a 16 year old girl.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl. And one little detail Pollak manages to forget. Ringo Starr recorded a goddamn song, a work of fiction. Roy Moore is accused inappropriate sexual onduct with teenage girls, including one who was only 14. When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Welcome to GOP politics, 2017 sleaze edition. If you're a Republican, Roy Moore bears no responsibility for, nor censure for his actual physical actions cuz, like Ringo Starr and stuff. Like I said, you can't make this shit up.
Dude, if you are going to plagiarize Daily Kos, you are going to have to provide the link.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin?

Good question.

No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl.
That's lame. If someone wrote a song about how fun it is to fuck donkeys, would it be okay for Ringo to sing it just because he didn't write it?

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin?

Good question.

No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl.
That's lame. If someone wrote a song about how fun it is to fuck donkeys, would it be okay for Ringo to sing it just because he didn't write it?

Might as well learn a bit while we're falling down the rabbit hole. The song goes back to the late 50s. STILL no outrage from the public. The Beatles just covered it.

You're Sixteen - Wikipedia

If you point to a song about a guy dating a 16 year old, that's not a denial. That's an admission.

"He did it, TOO!"

I can't believe that I'm actually going to type what comes next, but it's true what they say, "You just can't make this shit up!"

The Roy Moore defenders have now officially sunk so low that they're starting to bring up trinkets from sunken Spanish galleons. Breitbart senior editor Joel Pollak appeared on CNN's New Day with Chris Cuomo this morning, and of course the topic of Roy Moore being a filthy child molester came up. But, if you haven't already read this, you're not gonna believe me.

Pollak used Ringo Fucking Starr to defend the allegations against Moore! I know, say wha?!? Here's how he explained it. Moore is no worse than Ringo Starr because Ringo recorded and released a song titled "She's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine." The song hit #1 on the billboard charts, and Pollak reminded all and sundry that Starr was 33 years old, singig about loving a 16 year old girl.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl. And one little detail Pollak manages to forget. Ringo Starr recorded a goddamn song, a work of fiction. Roy Moore is accused inappropriate sexual onduct with teenage girls, including one who was only 14. When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Welcome to GOP politics, 2017 sleaze edition. If you're a Republican, Roy Moore bears no responsibility for, nor censure for his actual physical actions cuz, like Ringo Starr and stuff. Like I said, you can't make this shit up.

Indeed, I could not make the shit you spew up. It's just too dumb for the mind.

Anyway, enjoy your witch hunts. Meanwhile the Americans who still wish to live in the first world will go in and vote for Moore.

Indeed, I could not make the shit you spew up. It's just too dumb for the mind.

Anyway, enjoy your witch hunts. Meanwhile the Americans who still wish to live in the first world will go in and vote for Moore.
Along with the millions of kiddy diddlers in Alabama. Moore's got a lock on their vote.

Ummm, not to be too annoying, but I think you're referring to Jerry Lee Lewis, also known as "The Killer", from Ferriday, Lousiana, cousin to Jimmy Swaggart. :rofl:

In the end it doesn't really matter how low they've sunk because they already broke the barrier to logic, reason and sanity a long long time ago, like November 8, 2016.
But I get where you're coming from, it's absurd to think for even a second that these fops are functioning from any kind of "values" platform at all.

Forum List

Back