It's official: Ted Cruz is Democratic target number one.

Course he is... because the leftards are SCARED. They see his popularity soaring and realize he'll more than likely be the next president, then they're little jam their filthy leftard agenda down the throats of Americans whether they like it or not gig is up.... they're scared.

When the libjokes are as afraid of someone as they are Cruz, that's when you know you have the right man.

YEP! Just like Sarah Palin and Scott Brown huh?

I guess they still haven't figured out that Palin cost McCain the election, and Scott Brown re-election! :lol::lol:

Put down the bong!

Absolutely, Cruz continues the Tea Party tradition of offering up retards as national political representatives of their tribe. Carry on, Tea Party.

McCain would have won his election if he would have rejected the Palin people and gone with a legitimate and intelligent running mate.

Bullshit post.

The McCain camp courted Palin.

Nobody is saying that McCain didn't want Palin, only that it was his biggest booboo!

She doesn't get it.

Course he is... because the leftards are SCARED. They see his popularity soaring and realize he'll more than likely be the next president, then they're little jam their filthy leftard agenda down the throats of Americans whether they like it or not gig is up.... they're scared.

When the libjokes are as afraid of someone as they are Cruz, that's when you know you have the right man.

We're scared that this idiot doesn't give a darn about the country and the fools that support him don't either. Putting the country at risk is not a Patriotic thing, only fools do that, and
Ted Cruz has shown us all what a fool he is, but Boehner is a bigger fool, allowing Ted Cruz to destroy the GOP! :lol:

Bwahahaha, I can't stop laughing at your signature!

Never before in American history has a President refused to negotiate over the debt ceiling.
“You have never seen in the history of the United States the debt ceiling or the threat of not raising the debt ceiling being used to extort a president or a governing party” to force concessions on “issues that have nothing to do with the budget and have nothing to do with the debt,” Mr. Obama said in a speech last month.

Obama's legacy is swirling down the toilet as we speak. I love it.
The Republican party is driving itself right into oblivion, I'm loving it.
tiny-wink-hrts.gif

Absolutely, Cruz continues the Tea Party tradition of offering up retards as national political representatives of their tribe. Carry on, Tea Party.

McCain would have won his election if he would have rejected the Palin people and gone with a legitimate and intelligent running mate.

Bullshit post.

Nobody is saying that McCain didn't want Palin, only that it was his biggest booboo!

Bullshit again. His poll numbers went up.

Bottom line was McCain's campaign was pathetic and Obama's on the other hand was executed flawlessly.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when McCain like the old fool he is rushed back to Washington to "fix" the coming recession.

Obama was able to paint McCain as a typical Washington insider.

It's going to be a lot harder to demonize Ted Cruz than it was to demonize Sarah Palin. For one thing, the public is wise to the tactic.

It's official: Ted Cruz is Democratic target number one.

YEP! Just like Sarah Palin and Scott Brown huh?

Had Palin not been tied to that old moron McLame, she'd have been fine.

Course you lefturds couldn't stand that either. You should be so proud of the hit job you did on that decent woman and her family.

You leftroids are pure human filth.

Bullshit post.

Bullshit again. His poll numbers went up.

Bottom line was McCain's campaign was pathetic and Obama's on the other hand was executed flawlessly.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when McCain like the old fool he is rushed back to Washington to "fix" the coming recession.

Obama was able to paint McCain as a typical Washington insider.

Believe whatever makes you comfortable, the truth is, Palin was the biggest bimbo, and people didn't want her second in command with McCain being as old as he is, and rightly so.

It's going to be a lot harder to demonize Ted Cruz than it was to demonize Sarah Palin. For one thing, the public is wise to the tactic.

"demonize" Sarah Palin...lol.

Real Funny.

She demonized herself, have you ever really listened to some of her interviews? The lady is about as qualified for office as any of my friends and neighbors are.

We're scared that this idiot doesn't give a darn about the country and the fools that support him don't either. Putting the country at risk is not a Patriotic thing, only fools do that, and
Ted Cruz has shown us all what a fool he is, but Boehner is a bigger fool, allowing Ted Cruz to destroy the GOP! :lol:

Bwahahaha, I can't stop laughing at your signature!

Never before in American history has a President refused to negotiate over the debt ceiling.
“You have never seen in the history of the United States the debt ceiling or the threat of not raising the debt ceiling being used to extort a president or a governing party” to force concessions on “issues that have nothing to do with the budget and have nothing to do with the debt,” Mr. Obama said in a speech last month.

tiny-wink-hrts.gif

Your President is either lying or is ignorant. Issues have been tied to the budget or debt before.

tiny-wink-hrts.gif

Your President is either lying or is ignorant. Issues have been tied to the budget or debt before.

Issues that have nothing to do with it? Link.

Forum List

Back