It's official...they were ISIS pledgers...sorry leftwing members

No shock. I just don't know why people don't choose larger buildings/venues. I mean if you are going to do a massacre, might want to get more than 14 people killed.

That whole situation/event doesn't add up or make any sense at all.....

No shock. I just don't know why people don't choose larger buildings/venues. I mean if you are going to do a massacre, might want to get more than 14 people killed.

That whole situation/event doesn't add up or make any sense at all.....

It was a building he knew and had likely scoped out, cased if you will. It makes more sense than attacking a building you don't know the layout of.

Lots of really stupid insults from the RWNJs while they studiously ignore the FACT that its the right who is arming known and suspected terrorists.

Every single terrorist shooting is the direct result of that fact.

Lots of really stupid insults from the RWNJs while they studiously ignore the FACT that its the right who is arming known and suspected terrorists.

Pathetic deflection attempt. How you can be that stupid and still use s computer is what mystifies me.

Yes...because terrorism couldn't exist if guns were against the law...they would not DARE defy our laws.

Spoken like a true LWNJ without a clue. At least your clown avatar makes sense whenever you post.

it has nothing do with our lame Political Parties.

ISIS is a bane to society (the world) everyone knows it, but people here always have to throw rocks. :blahblah::dunno:

Bad day for the politically correct and terrorist apologist

SoCal jihadist wife reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIS before massacre

Reportedly?

Anyway, why would this be bad for liberals?

Obviously any terrorist attacks is going to be bad for Hillary and Democrats.
When it comes to getting tough on anything, Democrats are not who one thinks of first. If you need free stuff with no strings attached - then you want Democrats. If you need to shore up security and provide intel etc. to fight terrorism you sure as hell want a conservative.

Bad day for the politically correct and terrorist apologist

SoCal jihadist wife reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIS before massacre

Reportedly?

Anyway, why would this be bad for liberals?

Obviously any terrorist attacks is going to be bad for Hillary and Democrats.

How is that obvious?

When it comes to getting tough on anything, Democrats are not who one thinks of first. If you need free stuff with no strings attached - then you want Democrats. If you need to shore up security and provide intel etc. to fight terrorism you sure as hell want a conservative.

AHAHAHAHA....I think you believe that your words create reality. You just assert stuff without explanation. For example: Every poll shows that people prefer Hilary to any GOP candidate when it comes to dealing with Terrorist.

Luddy, you would not know a fact if it but you on your fat ass!

Forum List

Back