It's official...they were ISIS pledgers...sorry leftwing members

Bad day for the politically correct and terrorist apologist

SoCal jihadist wife reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIS before massacre

Reportedly?

Anyway, why would this be bad for liberals?

Obviously any terrorist attacks is going to be bad for Hillary and Democrats.

How is that obvious?

When it comes to getting tough on anything, Democrats are not who one thinks of first. If you need free stuff with no strings attached - then you want Democrats. If you need to shore up security and provide intel etc. to fight terrorism you sure as hell want a conservative.

AHAHAHAHA....I think you believe that your words create reality. You just assert stuff without explanation. For example: Every poll shows that people prefer Hilary to any GOP candidate when it comes to dealing with Terrorist.
link thingy?

When did I ever say ISIS wouldn't attack America? You appear to be arguing with a fictional person of your own making. I guess its because you're a moron.

Glad to see you identify yourself as PC and terrorist apologist

You can't even begin to grasp your own stupidity. I admit I am having trouble with it myself.

You are the one cheering for ISIS, not me.

it has nothing do with our lame Political Parties.

ISIS is a bane to society (the world) everyone knows it, but people here always have to throw rocks. :blahblah::dunno:

It has everything to do with politics when the one in charge is opening the door for terrorist.

Throwing rocks won't solve anything. Since politicians won't do anything it's up to others...
Trump is getting supports because it has been proven that no matter which "Party" is in the White House
nothing changes..... Trump is a wild-card, and people are willing to play it at this point....

Thus making it about politics.
People are no doubt tired of the status quo.

When did I ever say ISIS wouldn't attack America? You appear to be arguing with a fictional person of your own making. I guess its because you're a moron.

Glad to see you identify yourself as PC and terrorist apologist

You can't even begin to grasp your own stupidity. I admit I am having trouble with it myself.

You are the one cheering for ISIS, not me.
well see, there's his stupid and yours. And your stupid is a different language, so that is why you don't understand his and only understand your stupid. You most likely walk around with the bag of stupid to spew all over daily right? Let's see some more of your stupid. Post some up here .

ISIS is a bane to society (the world) everyone knows it, but people here always have to throw rocks. :blahblah::dunno:

It has everything to do with politics when the one in charge is opening the door for terrorist.

Throwing rocks won't solve anything. Since politicians won't do anything it's up to others...
Trump is getting supports because it has been proven that no matter which "Party" is in the White House
nothing changes..... Trump is a wild-card, and people are willing to play it at this point....

It's a political issue
but shouting at each other about liberal and conservative generalizations is stupid.... and fruitless...

Question: How do you get rid of a problem that can't be reasoned with and won't be stopped?

It's a political issue
but shouting at each other about liberal and conservative generalizations is stupid.... and fruitless...

I think people are getting highly pissed off at obama and liberals in general for allowing terrorist and unfettered immigration into the country.
They see it rightfully as a threat...yet liberals want to continue the practice.
I can see where having your life threatened would raise some hackles.

It's a political issue
when someone calls me unamerican for expressing my views they can kiss my ass. And that is most of the libturds on here. They have no desire to communicate rationally. it is not in their religion.

Question: How do you get rid of a problem that can't be reasoned with and won't be stopped?
good question. It is one that is open and can't be addressed. Our own laws stop the ability to get rid of the problem.

It's a political issue

I think people are getting highly pissed off at obama and liberals in general for allowing terrorist and unfettered immigration into the country.
They see it rightfully as a threat...yet liberals want to continue the practice.
when the president of the US can't say radical islam, there's your answer.

The entire country knew this was an ISIS terror attacked from day one. The our MIA president and liberal media went out of their way to create doubt and make it into a mass shooting / gun control matter. When it came out they were Muslims, the president and leftist media went out of their way to portray it as workplace violence. And their last stand yesterday was that it could be a "hybrid" of both, even though there was absolutely no evidence of any problems at work. But there was enough bombs and ammo found to kill hundreds in a Paris style attack.

Thankfully, this morning, Hillary and Obama came out on national TV and clarified the matter by declaring that it was because of an anti Islam YouTube video, and that they will "get the guy who made that horrible video."

Lots of really stupid insults from the RWNJs while they studiously ignore the FACT that its the right who is arming known and suspected terrorists.

Every single terrorist shooting is the direct result of that fact.

No. It's the terrorists who are choosing to arm themselves. And it's the 2nd Amendment (passed by liberals who founded this country, right?) which allows them to buy weapons. If not....they'd simply smuggle weapons.

You libs know your ideology is failing.

It's a political issue

There is nothing wrong with blowing off steam, occasionally, but it seems to me people here just want to go back and forth with the "blame game" rather than really discuss what the REALITY is of the situation and possible REAL solutions.....

It won't happen, but, if Jeb Bush got elected into office, so you think much would change?
The horse is out of the barn. Radical progressive action and change is needed because the bleeding is not going to stop on it's own.....

I heard this on the news last night... "Hope is not a strategy"

Forum List

Back