It's official...they were ISIS pledgers...sorry leftwing members

Lots of really stupid insults from the RWNJs while they studiously ignore the FACT that its the right who is arming known and suspected terrorists.

Every single terrorist shooting is the direct result of that fact.

Yes...because terrorism couldn't exist if guns were against the law...they would not DARE defy our laws.
Of course not. Everyone knows bombs are legal...oh wait...

It has everything to do with politics when the one in charge is opening the door for terrorist.

Throwing rocks won't solve anything. Since politicians won't do anything it's up to others...
Trump is getting supports because it has been proven that no matter which "Party" is in the White House
nothing changes..... Trump is a wild-card, and people are willing to play it at this point....

Thus making it about politics.
People are no doubt tired of the status quo.

It's a political issue
but shouting at each other about liberal and conservative generalizations is stupid.... and fruitless...

I think people are getting highly pissed off at obama and liberals in general for allowing terrorist and unfettered immigration into the country.
They see it rightfully as a threat...yet liberals want to continue the practice.
I can see where having your life threatened would raise some hackles.

There is nothing wrong with blowing off steam, occasionally, but it seems to me people here just want to go back and forth with the "blame game" rather than really discuss what the REALITY is of the situation and possible REAL solutions.....

It won't happen, but, if Jeb Bush got elected into office, so you think much would change?
The horse is out of the barn. Radical progressive action and change is needed because the bleeding is not going to stop on it's own.....

I heard this on the news last night... "Hope is not a strategy"
it's called respect and when libturds have no respect, it's tough to have a sane conversation in this zone.

Bad day for the politically correct and terrorist apologist

SoCal jihadist wife reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIS before massacre

Reportedly?

Anyway, why would this be bad for liberals?

Here's a couple of reasons:
1. Because so many here want to blame white Christians
2. Because it defies the claim that Obama has kept us safe from Terror
3. Because the left so vehemently and irrationally protects Islam.
4. Because he was talking shit about being scared of women and babies like last week.

No shock. I just don't know why people don't choose larger buildings/venues. I mean if you are going to do a massacre, might want to get more than 14 people killed.

That whole situation/event doesn't add up or make any sense at all.....

I just found this and wanted to get back to you on it. I thought it was just a practice run BUT look what was left at the venue. They were going for bigger and better.

2F0A2B2000000578-3345021-A_photograph_taken_by_a_robot_evaluating_the_explosive_device_le-a-10_1449232811441.jpg

A photograph taken by a robot evaluating the explosive device left at the scene of the San Bernardino massacre shows a yellow toy car attached to pipe bombs and wires

The chilling armory found in the home of the San Bernardino suspects

No shock. I just don't know why people don't choose larger buildings/venues. I mean if you are going to do a massacre, might want to get more than 14 people killed.

Start with a soft target and get the main target after all of the bugs are worked out of their plot. Thank goodness for LE their main target never occurred.

The left is responsible for pushing PC big time and consequently neighbors didn't report all the unusual activity at their house for fear of being branded a racist or a bigot or Islamophobic.

The neighbor didnt have anything to report. Blaming it on PC is hilarious tho

Video of neighbor at link

Unless its a hot chick I dont care what the neighbors face looks like. I only said being Muslim isnt enough to call the police and PC has nothing to do with not calling the police on someone who didnt commit a crime.

It has everything to do with politics when the one in charge is opening the door for terrorist.

Throwing rocks won't solve anything. Since politicians won't do anything it's up to others...
Trump is getting supports because it has been proven that no matter which "Party" is in the White House
nothing changes..... Trump is a wild-card, and people are willing to play it at this point....

Thus making it about politics.
People are no doubt tired of the status quo.

It's a political issue
but shouting at each other about liberal and conservative generalizations is stupid.... and fruitless...

I think people are getting highly pissed off at obama and liberals in general for allowing terrorist and unfettered immigration into the country.
They see it rightfully as a threat...yet liberals want to continue the practice.
I can see where having your life threatened would raise some hackles.

There is nothing wrong with blowing off steam, occasionally, but it seems to me people here just want to go back and forth with the "blame game" rather than really discuss what the REALITY is of the situation and possible REAL solutions.....

It won't happen, but, if Jeb Bush got elected into office, so you think much would change?
The horse is out of the barn. Radical progressive action and change is needed because the bleeding is not going to stop on it's own.....

I heard this on the news last night... "Hope is not a strategy"

And there lies the problem.
How do you have a rational conversation with a segment of society that after all thats happened still refuses to call muslim terrorist terrorist?
And on top of that they want to bring in more of them.
It's reaching a point that action will have to be taken in order to save this country because talking to the enemy is not working.
The enemy in this case being muslims and leftist.

The left is responsible for pushing PC big time and consequently neighbors didn't report all the unusual activity at their house for fear of being branded a racist or a bigot or Islamophobic.

Video of neighbor at link

Meh....the only thing that makes it chilling was who was in possession of it....muslims.

Unless its a hot chick I dont care what the neighbors face looks like. I only said being Muslim isnt enough to call the police and PC has nothing to do with not calling the police on someone who didnt commit a crime.

For Pete's ske you have to hold the record for ignoring what is important and obtuseness than anyone I have ever seen.
Who the f*ck said that the lady would call the police simply because they are muslim??
It is your kind of liberal mush for brains that make it so the lady didn't call police.
I am sorry but you bet your damn boots if two Arab people living near me were doing weird shit like this I would call police.

Bad day for the politically correct and terrorist apologist

SoCal jihadist wife reportedly pledged allegiance to ISIS before massacre

Reportedly?

Anyway, why would this be bad for liberals?

Here's a couple of reasons:
1. Because so many here want to blame white Christians
2. Because it defies the claim that Obama has kept us safe from Terror
3. Because the left so vehemently and irrationally protects Islam.

Thanks

Yeah they did, I heard that on HLN. Which in case you don't know is a left leaning "news" outlet.

You heard what on HLN?

Really?

That the neighbors saw a lot of suspicious activity and didn't feel they could report it.

I just found this and wanted to get back to you on it. I thought it was just a practice run BUT look what was left at the venue. They were going for bigger and better.

2F0A2B2000000578-3345021-A_photograph_taken_by_a_robot_evaluating_the_explosive_device_le-a-10_1449232811441.jpg

A photograph taken by a robot evaluating the explosive device left at the scene of the San Bernardino massacre shows a yellow toy car attached to pipe bombs and wires

Thats a typical terrorist tactic.
Shoot as many as you can,leave the area and set off explosives when the first responders show up.

Thats a typical terrorist tactic.
Shoot as many as you can,leave the area and set off explosives when the first responders show up.
Yeah, they were trained well.

Forum List

Back