It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Your thread title is a lie.

Everyone knows the Saudis killed that Muslim Brotherhood propagandist.

Here’s the thing though, no one cares.

Muslims like murdering, we’re supposed to be outraged when they kill their own? Especially when the phony outrage is coming from the left, who don’t even get upset when Muslims kill innocents in their terror attacks against the West. You assholes make excuses for Muslims, claiming they aren’t like that. Yet you can’t name one Muslim majority country that isn’t ruled by an oppressive regime or in complete chaos with different tribes of Muslims killing each other.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Nah, it's spot-on.

it'll be good having the Saudis as Allies and fighting enemies of the USA in that part of the world . Plus the weapons sales to the Saudis is also a good thing Gents and Ladies .

Nah, it's spot-on.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

If only Obama spent his time listening in on the Saudis instead of Trump

No journalism was killed. This was a Muslim on Muslim thing so who cares? Then, you retards forget the source,

Those were foreign police beating American citizens on American soil, yet you say nothing?

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?

So EWE are good with the POTUS giving more value to money than human lives.
What the fuck does that make EWE?

These Trumpettes are not unlike the mindless droolers that followed Hitler into WWII.....They believe every word coming from the orange mouth of the Great Leader....

How do you cope with real life?

So! Libtards, libtards, try to focus and tell us what ewe want Trump to dew!

it'll be good having the Saudis as Allies and fighting enemies of the USA in that part of the world . Plus the weapons sales to the Saudis is also a good thing Gents and Ladies .

Idiot.....the dollars takes precedent over the blatant murder of a human being....trump is no better than the lying prince.

Intel Agencies should join together and condemn his statement....and withhold any additional Intel briefings until the Liar in Chief takes them seriously.

trump is protecting a criminal....he is complicit to murder.

So now the Liar in Chief is lying for the Liar in Saudi Arabia....just like he lied for Putin.

This man is a cancer on decency....no question about it....
And it's not just his lying but he takes Saudis and russia's word over our FBI and CIA

Actually, they did not dismember him. They turned him into soylent green, and fed him to Turkish political prisoners.

Forum List

Back