It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

The saddest part of this is how this guy died.
The second saddest thing is that the Left WANTS us to be the World's Policeman when they decide it's a good "issue" for them.
WHEN you play in the ME you play by their rules, does that make what happened palatable? Hell no, but it's their turf and their rules. They do not now, nor will they ever think like a westerner. They do NOT value life, they don't in any manner have the societal norms that the West has. The SINGLE biggest flaw in Western nations is their inability to think how other non western nations think.

There's the fallacy.

Trying to claim that this incident is somehow the norm...by any standard...is completely bullshit...hence the almost universal outrage.

You're the same people who wanted to look the other way when Putin used a weapon of mass destruction to assassinate a dissident on a Salisbury street.

This "incident" is none of our affair. You latch on only because you are a hate filled pile of shit. You don't give a flying fuck about anything other than another chance to slander and libel your political enemy.

You have no honor, no integrity. You're a traitor and the lowest sort of vermin.

You are an anal wart.

US sanctions 17 Saudi nationals over Jamal Khashoggi's killing
It's [Dealing with the House of Saud] like trying to domesticate alligators. You can be for them or against them, but you're not gonna get them to behave the way YOU prefer them to..

As a first step, an option might be to stop handing them "alligators" machine guns, and truck loads of ammunition. They're just prone to making a mess with that kind of toys. Just a thought. As a next step, freezing their foreign assets would be amazing, or excluding them from the international banking system. Dreaming here, of course, but we know, if there were some political will, it could be done. And we know that because it's being done to another nation right now, and for the exact reason you mention, to make them behave the way the Trumpy wants them to. Funny how that's playing out, no?

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]

Hey Donald; is that you? We all know you like reporters much more when they are murdered.

Did you & Ivanka get some 'family luvin' today?
There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]

Hey Donald; is that you? We all know you like reporters much more when they are murdered.

Did you & Ivanka get some 'family luvin' today?
hey obummaturd is that ewe? Ewebe a disgusting pig!

It's real fun being a racist bitch, huh?
You tell me bitch!

LOL, it IS the norm in the ME. You are part of the group I spoke of....you just CAN'T wrap your head around the fact that they do NOT have western values. I am part of the same people who know full well that Russia, China, Iran and ALL radical muslim nations are our enemies.

I also understand the valuational differences in the cultures. THAT is some the entire West needs to learn

The truth is that this is NOT the norm...in the ME or anywhere else.

Murdering a journalist is ALWAYS a "problem" (there has been more than a little outcry about Putin doing so, which is why he tries to pretend it's "street thugs" doing it) but to do it in a foreign country in this blatant gruesome manner is an order of magnitude worse.

And no...you DON'T act like Russia is our enemy...not even a little

And for Trump to disrespect our intel agencies and excuse this conduct after all the lies that MBS has told is just beyond bizarre...not to mention the fact that Trump is saying that even "if" MBS did this...we are allowing a psisant country like SA to blackmail us

Anal Wart, where is your outrage over the wholesale slaughter of real journalists in Mexico?

Number Of Journalists Killed In Mexico Reaches 'Historical High,' Report Says

You don't give a fuck, you only want to spew shit at your betters. The hate sites programmed you to pretend you give a shit about this Khashoggi so that you could attack the President. The ONLY think you care about is attacking the President.

you're an anal wart.

LOL, it IS the norm in the ME. You are part of the group I spoke of....you just CAN'T wrap your head around the fact that they do NOT have western values. I am part of the same people who know full well that Russia, China, Iran and ALL radical muslim nations are our enemies.

I also understand the valuational differences in the cultures. THAT is some the entire West needs to learn

The truth is that this is NOT the norm...in the ME or anywhere else.

Murdering a journalist is ALWAYS a "problem" (there has been more than a little outcry about Putin doing so, which is why he tries to pretend it's "street thugs" doing it) but to do it in a foreign country in this blatant gruesome manner is an order of magnitude worse.

And no...you DON'T act like Russia is our enemy...not even a little

And for Trump to disrespect our intel agencies and excuse this conduct after all the lies that MBS has told is just beyond bizarre...not to mention the fact that Trump is saying that even "if" MBS did this...we are allowing a psisant country like SA to blackmail us

Anal Wart, where is your outrage over the wholesale slaughter of real journalists in Mexico?

Number Of Journalists Killed In Mexico Reaches 'Historical High,' Report Says

You don't give a fuck, you only want to spew shit at your betters. The hate sites programmed you to pretend you give a shit about this Khashoggi so that you could attack the President. The ONLY think you care about is attacking the President.

you're an anal wart.
^^

Trump cult members desperately trying to change the subject....

Valid concerns, but there are something like 65 other Saudi Princes that the King could put in control...

Put in control? Because our noses are out of joint with their brutality? Is that a demand you want to make as a condition of support? Dictating borders and leadership is how we've WRECKED the Middle East for the past 35 years..
I can see it already.... much like the pictures of Rumsfeld joyfully with Saddam resurfacing as president Bush tried to explain why we chose to go to war with Iraq/Saddam, only today.. with the video of the joyous interactions of Pompeo with the savage Prince right after he had Khasoggi brutally chopped in to pieces, resurfacing when America... out of the blue decides the Saudi prince and Saudi's are brutal and we go and invade them and start a war with them, when we no longer need them.... much like with the brutal Hussein...

who are we as Americans? Are we really scum and don't believe in Human rights....? Not even enough to at least try to fake it?

Every future journalist killed by other foreign dictators, is now on OUR SHOULDERS as giving the A-OK for these dictators to do it by this President.... giving alibis for the Murderer from the beginning imo.
Never like him because he was the number two man with the Muzzy Brotherhood so tough luck someone nailed him. None of our business. Khasoggi is gone time to Move on.
that's a LIE, started by Saudi operatives and passed on to Trump and conservative circles.... to spin.

he was a journalist, who loved his country and got to know all aspects of the country and people who lived and operated within the region so he could write about what was going on.

second in charge my ass....

sheesh, you are just programmed to receive the lies and then regurgitate them.... wake up!!! You are better than this pawn position you've taken!!

the Saudi gvt loved him, until this EVIL Prince came on to the scene and he started writing about what he was REALLY doing...

You had never fucking heard of him before the hate sites programmed you to be outraged, OUTRAGED I Tells ya.

You only care insofar as you can spew hatred at your enemies, Trump and America.

What punitive action should obamaturd have taken against Iran when they captured and imprisoned our sailors?
The ones released, unharmed, after 15 hours? Good grief, go start another thread,troll....
Good grief, did you scream about this?
Iran Killing American Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan - The Atlantic
Iran responsible for deaths of 500 U.S. service members in Iraq, military officials say
Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | [site:name] | National Review
YES we did! We bitched and moaned about it and screamed about Bush 2 for such an ill planned war in Iraq that he CHOSE to start in the region.... and then he put the same (Iranian) Shiites in charge of Iraq!!! :eek:

Then you were silent or praised Obama for his fiasco in aiding Al Qaeda overthrowing Egypt, his murder of Quadaffi to put Al Qaeda in charge, the humanitarian crises of Syria that he caused with his ISIS forces, the disaster of Yemen.

You Stalinists all are very quite about these.

Our President has shown that Americas values are for sale

But enough about Obama.
iu

The truth about Khashoggi is that he is sympathetic to the Ultraterrorist Muslim Brotherhood, and shouldn't have been granted US Residency to start with.

Should have been vetted and rejected.

that's a LIE, started by Saudi operatives and passed on to Trump and conservative circles.... to spin.

he was a journalist, who loved his country and got to know all aspects of the country and people who lived and operated within the region so he could write about what was going on.

second in charge my ass....

sheesh, you are just programmed to receive the lies and then regurgitate them.... wake up!!! You are better than this pawn position you've taken!!

the Saudi gvt loved him, until this EVIL Prince came on to the scene and he started writing about what he was REALLY doing...
That’s what I love about you libturds! Your consistency! Get your ass dressed and go kill that EVIL PRINCE!
Why do you want our country to develop a close relationship with a butcher?
Get up off your ass and go kill THAT EVIL PRINCE!

Not necessary

What we can do is show the tyrant that his actions have consequences
What our President has shown is that our values are for sale and we are willing to look the other way if there is money to be made
Ewe love terrorists and illegals. Why?

Shitflinger loves anyone and anything that damages America.

Khashoggi became a U.S. resident only in 2017
And Melania Trump, 2002.
And recently moved to Turkey

The former wife of Jamal Khashoggi said: “I did not know that Jamal moved from America to Turkey. He did not tell me that, and I do not know why,” stressing that “the priority now for his children is the truth, and that everyone has to keep silent.”

Khashoggi ex-wife: I do not know Khadijah, why is she handling his social media?

In recent months, Khashoggi moved to Istanbul and planned to marry Hatice Cengiz, a local graduate student.
Turkey claims Saudi dissident was killed, dismembered inside Saudi consulate

So he was not a US citizen or resident.

Last edited:
[
Punishing regimes that don't behave according to our elevated standards is often not a wise move. We punished the Shaw of Iran, and we ended up with the Ayatollah Khomeini as a result. We punished Batista in Nicaragua and ended up with the Sandanistas. We punished Qaddafi and we got ISIS as a replacement.

In all fairness, Obama didn't punish Qaddafi, he murdered him so that his Al Qaeda allies could take over.

Forum List

Back